It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE HELP ME -- What is this symbol??????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

You're welcome combatmaster.
I'm glad it's nothing really serious (or dark) and I hope your friend will be relieved to know it.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Translation: Triangle Protection

Also known in the esoteric medium as scap or even just the name André Felipe. This chart always proved very effective for cleaning and balancing energy from electronics devices (cell phones, computers, etc.). Many people also use it as a great protector, even tucked inside the wallet. If we observe the construction and form, we can see that 3 are overlaid the first, middle, and lower, with the apex upwards, the second with the apex downwards where the letters Y, W and H are positioned at the junctions thereof. The letters Y, W and H are correlated with maximal Hebrew Yod (Y), He (H), Wav (W) He (repetition of the first). And finally the third and final inverted triangle up overlapping the other two and with a cross on each of its ends. When this graphic is applied to the unbalanced site, the design is in the first dimension, unseen to our eyes, is the proposal by the same way, ie, the triangles are folded on each of its sides, forming the shape in the equilibrating fourth dimension. When imbalance is detected in electronic appliances, great trainers unbalancing energy, should be placed with the letter Y up, neutralizing harmful energies from the device. In cleaning of people, when this chart is shown, it should guide the angle corresponding to letter Y, placing witness within the central triangle.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

My friend has a symbol he needed to know where it is from. I personally have tried to recreate this symbol and search for it in google images and got nothing!

He sent me this photo

He said its a life and death situation so he needed answers quick...

What say you ATS? Can you guys help out... thanks!

The symbol is that of the Enlightened ones.The Binary speakers of the first.The Eye of all eyes in the world.God.Whom ever drew this was contacted by them,thats all.
edit on 1-12-2020 by LegendofozReacts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LegendofozReacts

woah a real life necromancer, pleasure to make your acquaintance.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join