Great news! There is no longer any cause for worry! The following test will show that "agnostism" is, without a doubt, no cause for concern.
Please answer the following questions (There is no need to answer all questions. Only "Yes", or "No", answers are valid):
1) Do you believe that God IS REAL?
2) Do you believe that God IS NOT REAL?
3) Do you believe that God EVER EXISTED?
4) Do you believe that God NEVER EXISTED?
5) Do you believe that God WILL EVER EXIST?
6) Do you believe that God WILL NEVER EXIST?
7) Do you believe that God IS POSSIBLE?
8) Do you believe that God IS NOT POSSIBLE?
Optional questions (All answers are valid):
1) Does God EXIST?
2) Did God EXIST?
3) Will God EXIST?
4) Do you REALLY believe that God IS A "FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER", or "SOME INVISIBLE MAN", somewhere?
Kindly post your answers, and I'll post the results. Then, we'll discuss them.
All comments are welcome...
I, particularly, welcome your participation, and commentary. You can serve as a kind of "control", and "observation" group.
I say that it's impossible for atheists, and theists alike, to be agnostic, at the same time. Prove me wrong...
Agnostics truly are, of simple thought:
Full Definition of AGNOSTIC
1: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to
believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god
2: a person who is unwilling to commit to an opinion about something
Why is it, that so many, quite honestly, don't "get it"?
A special thanks goes out to "Lucid Lunacy ". Without his "consistency of thought", this "thought experiment" would have never been.
Note to Mods:
I chose "Conspiracies in Religions" because, as an "agnostic", I feel that, an overwhelming mass of, "atheists", are conspiring to dilute our,
already, rare breed.
Catch me if you can...
edit on 402America/Chicago3RAmerica/Chicago2014-03-01T02:39:03-06:00Saturday00000003America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo