It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Good morning! I show up with my coffee this morning after a couple of crazy weeks and everyone was just gone.

Then I stumbled on the bolt hole, thanks Cody for giving us a friendly place. I hope everyone is well!
Beezzer, you do look like you need a hug (((hug))). Hello to everyone else!

What a strange winter this year, we have been enjoying spring in Alaska almost two months early while you all seem to be getting our winter. If anyone needs to warm up, we apparently are keeping the nice weather all to ourselves up here. I have even been outside in the gardens already to speed up the thaw in my beds, and that has not happened before April for me, ever, up here.

Well, I'm off for a refill and to motivate a young man into doing his school work. I hope you all have a wondrous day!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Glad you found us woodsmom

Welcome to the bolt hole, we're waiting to plant our garden at Mrs C's school

The joy of being able to grow our own food at last is indescribable

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by cody599

I looks just like me mum

I see my London accent is finally rubbing off on you, me old china

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

All for your benefit.....

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
OOOOOOOH I LOVE Heavy Metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waves at all the heavy metal people.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thanks Cody!
Good luck this year with your garden! Depending on what your weather is doing, you may even be able to plant some of it now. I'm only a couple of weeks away from putting my greenhouse back to work for the cool weather crops.

Eating the food you have created yourself is one of the most rewarding things that I have encountered. That and the boys will eat anything that comes out of them. I have already had a special request for turnips of all things. Thou I must say at all of the pizza and wing talk has me hungry for something else at the moment.

Hi night star!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I'm a metal person, so, hello!

The evening turned into a bit of a bust. Earlier on,I had high hopes for the nights proceedings. I was hoping to get home, plug my bass into my amp, and make big noise, followed by an evening of laptop based entertainments. As it was, I was two hours late getting out of work because of a last minute, and very aggravating job involving a plastic door, it's crappy lock, and my colleague making a buttock of himself. I got through that, by thinking "all right, so you are a little late out of work, but you can still rock out dude, it's all good!".

NOPE! I get home, and my sister (who does not live here by the way) is crashed out, all full of a cold, on our couch. Now, she's sitting at my laptop, and telling me "it's fine, you can still play your bass,*cough splutter!* I don't mind*choke kaf kaf kaf*".

The hell I can. Even when one has no hint of a headache, the last thing one needs when one has a cold, is a large amount of sound. I ONLY make large amounts of sound, so I cannot play my bass without feeling like the king of the bastards. Moreover, my sister is using the laptop, which aside from the iPad is my only source of alternative entertainment. None of the video player sites I use work on iPads, so I officially get to do NOTHING that I wanted to do tonight, nothing at all. This SUCKS!
edit on 3-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: Grammar... The usual.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

*hands True a Sailor*
It's still early True....come over to The Shed...we're bust sorting outfits for the Parteeeeeee!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Seems to me every time I go to bed the recipe swapping starts lol

I print them off and have a growing pile I'm dying to try out

Gonna buy seeds this weekend and get the little buggers going, just need to decide exactly what, I'm sure the wife will inform me due time

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Yeah... I suppose I will. There is sod all else to do

Proper glum.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Night Star
OOOOOOOH I LOVE Heavy Metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waves at all the heavy metal people.

Night Star

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

TrueBrit

Proper glum.

One word True

Headphones, it aint the same you don't get that kick in the gut,or the vibes running through, but these are mine Well worth the money

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I have headphones, but I cannot find my adaptor, which is why I was going to get a practice in before it got too late...

Man, if I was not so tired, I would be hulking out right now. As it is, I just want my bloody space and freedom back!

Oh, and my pair are not the same model, but they are Senheiser... Or however the God damned hell you spell it!

I also have some in ear phones by the same peeps!

cody599

TrueBrit

Proper glum.

One word True

Headphones, it aint the same you don't get that kick in the gut,or the vibes running through, but these are mine Well worth the money

Cody

edit on 3-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: Added detail

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

goin a lil old school here now

edit on 3/3/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sweet dreams all

Gonna chill

Cody *yawn*

edit on 3/3/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

what is it....8:30 over there?

Did someone spike your crumpets?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

No...it's Monday...Brit men don't do Mondays!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 3-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Got a princess that I'd like to dance with my friend

Crumpets ................ damn good idea .................. freezer duly raided ............... butter ready

Your timing is spot on

Catch you tomorroz as you go to bed, and I go to work.

Have a great day bro

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

HomerinNC

edit on 3/3/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Well hell, now you've gone and done it. I never seen this video before and never in my life thought that Metalicca could bring a tear to this old Vets eyes. I've been down that road depicted more times than I really care to count and was always grateful when every one went their way peaceably. It didn't always happen, but that is how I always hope it would turn out.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Well, the day is getting better already.
Home from work. Time to whip up some lo mein and hang with the family. The oldest is in town 1 more night, so I am sure some BS stories are going to be told amongst us all tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join