It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dublin Texas UFO witness Ricky Sorrells being harassed by the Air Force. (MUST READ)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
so without any pictures or video what do you hope to get out of this "incident"?

My personal opinion is this is a hoax, a few started it and you get more jumping on the bandwagon. Just like roswell, in 60 years we will have witnesses who seen alien bodies etc

meantime you cant show me one scrap of evidence anything out of the ordinary took place. Theres even witnesses in the area who said they saw absolutely nothing. UFO "sightings" seem to get less interesting everyday

[edit on 10-2-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
i think atc ft worth center is where pandoras box sits closed atleast 20 outbound aircraft and 20 inbound at transitioning alts of 15000ft to 20000ft you can see a 20ft auto moving on the ground from this height they say what they saw was maybe a mile long also there was maybe 20 more aircraft in the area at cruise altitude crisscrossing above at 35000ft at 5ish pm on jan 8th and theyre all talking to ft worth center atc and the airforce has to call ft worth center atc if they send 10 f16s going to afterburners through civilian airspace at the drop of a dime im thinkin the atc tapes are stored in a clean room just for aviation insurance purposes i might be mistaken but i dont think so if theres nothing on those tapes then theres nothing to the story i cant go to bathroom at the airport without someone talking on the their cellphone in there its really lovely not but they just cant stop talking i bet one of those 60 or so 2 man flight crews had something to say up there lets pull those tapes under the freedom of info act and i bet pandora might be ready to come out and play oh and notice larry king got rid of his ret airforce guy from the last show because he naysayed that these people werent qualified observers and probably saw sundogs and they didnt see any jets and now the airforce said they had 10 jets in the area but they said they saw jets and the object i think the ret airforce guy has been reassigned and his opinion has been retired as well

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFRLPT
Wanna fight back?

Official email for the sacrificial lamb Air Force Public Affairs 'genius' who is fronting the story: [email protected]

I've already emailed Mr. Lewis this morning and I'm going to call the 301st public affairs tomorrow afternoon regardless because I want to...

[edit on 10-2-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I've already emailed Mr. Lewis this morning and I'm going to call the 301st public affairs tomorrow afternoon regardless because I want to...

GOOD ON YA. MORE POWER TO YOU.

HOWEVER, PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Such folks can enlist folks who are used to playing for keeps.

You should be fine at such low levels. But be wise about it. And I'd suggest polite and inoffensive but persistently, firmly indignant, perhaps . . . as a tax paying citizen??? LOL.

I get quite annoyed with the clueless bureaucracy that acts like bright well trained citizens are super clueless idiots.

On the other hand, they are usually cogs in a horrible machine . . . trying to make ends meet and deal with kids with colds and all the rest we contend with in daily life.

But I think we all need to think through what level of . . . complacency, and compliance we are willing to put up with vis a vis the Oligarchy seeking to enslave us all . . . and when and over what we are determined to stand up and be counted . . . and how.

The harrassment of this cowboy and his family is hideous, imho.

I hope the Texans for miles around give all the officials more than a few cowpies with big chunks of their minds as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm not worried about emailing Mr. Lewis. I've been contacting people I shouldn't have about UFOs for so many years, if they wanted to do me harm they would have done so by now. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but it's true...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I'M SURE YOU'RE QUITE RIGHT.

I just wouldn't want to . . . encourage . . . someone already wound up about the topic to be foolish! LOL.

I think they have much bigger fish to fry.

I wouldn't have thought they'd have risked harrassing Rick Sorrels as they have. But I don't exactly think that big government is totally rational, either.

Glad you are experienced in all such. More power to you.

Thx.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Hey ufo reality did you see this?

www.nuforc.org...

It was on January 8th, 2008 the same time frame, as the Texas incidents.
Why was it reported to Nuforc & Peter Davenport, if there was No mention of a UFO. What do they mean by a 'transmission event' ? I'm helping Observer50 look for connections in other states, during this time. Could these other incidents be related?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
No I didn't see that. I'll look into it.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Texas MUFON talking to George Knapp from Jan 27th. Good stuff:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Media is seemingly cooling the subject down. Wierd, not a mention about Joiner or Sorrels

www.star-telegram.com...

Im really afraid that this Stephenville sighting will be swept under the carpet. There are no reporters with enough courage to write about the real deal after what happened to Mrs. Joiner. Sad

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Don't fret! I'm in contact with several MAJOR news organizations. If all goes as planned, this story about Ricky Sorrells might blow up in the national media next week or shortly there after. Sit tight and keep your eyes open!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Thats because if its the same thing its a Tesla or Hitler Super Zeppelin going sideways. Yeah, they can. Search cigar UFO on YouTube for two more and FOX News UFO in Albany, NY for a third although that has the streamers showing its going so fast. Electrical momentum suspension and a direction circuit, easy as pie and the Tesla trail of pie crumbs.

Electric momentum fliers designed by Tesla years ago. There are a few more bits of history the elite don't tell you, so why should I.

ED: Sure ask about the Tesla UFO Hitler connection, see how far you get.
Any one hear of the Electro-U-boat these days.
The A bombs tossed on Japan, no way did they come from Telemark,
Norway with German markings on them. Niels Bohr did something to the A bombs for us, what exactly was it?

[edit on 2/10/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

So far all we have is Mr. Sorrell's say-so on this matter. Intriguing, but nothing you can hand your hat on, and frankly, it doesn't add up. The government has far better ways to harass people, and no reason to do so in this case.

Competely agree.

Would the miliatry start actually harrassing someone like this just because they saw something?

Wouldn't that bring more attention to the event, if it was a top secret craft?

People see weird things like this everyday, all over the US, and take pictures of what they've seen.

Most of them have never claimed to be harrassed by anyone.

Sounds like complete baloney, the man just want attention or money.

If I saw this and the miliatry wanted me to keep quiet about it I would!

Let them do what they have to do and leave me alone to tend to my cows!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

[

Electric momentum fliers designed by Tesla years ago. There are a few more bits of history the elite don't tell you, so why should I.

So you're saying you are like the "elite"?

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

If I saw this and the miliatry wanted me to keep quiet about it I would!

Let them do what they have to do and leave me alone to tend to my cows!

I really doubt that someone would shut up if he/she saw something mindblowing and couple days after that starts phone ringing and people start telling you in arrogant manner to shut up. Humans want always find the truth, thats whats driving us forward and developing us as a civilization.

So I would say most people would stand behind their words and fight against denial. At least those people who have enough guts to do it like Mr. Sorrels.

He made great point in interview with LMH. If US military had something like that it wouldnt be threat to national security to reveal it because USA would be SAFE with crafts of that size and capabilities. Wouldnt you people also agree on that? And shouldnt such a technology be used fot the good of humankind if it would exist? It should not be hidden for 50+ years like it has been.

Problems come in that point when these sightings really are ET crafts. That would maybe cause a chaos when military would announce these crafts were unknown origin and they cant do a damn about them. So theres maybe a point to keep them secret from public.

So my conclusion is that they must be ETs

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
While I certainly don't know for a fact whether Mr. Sorrells is telling the truth or not, I do know for a fact that the US Military Intelligence services have, in the past, specified what the local military is allowed to divulge to the press and the public. We have FOIA documents that make this very clear. Considering the Air Force announced, with great publicity and fan fare, back in 1969 that they were washing their hands of the UFO Phenomena this doesn't add up does it?

Additionally, I have observed for more than 20 years the cultural manipulation of the entire "UFO Phenomena" by the Military/Industrial Complex here in the US.

What I mean by cultural manipulation is the instant "woo woo" or "nutjob" label applied to the vast majority of those who report seeing something they don't understand. It is definitely a cultural enigma within the aviation profession and Dr. Richard Haines of NARCAP, www.narcap.org , has done wonderful work proving this in several of his studies including his anonymous pilot survey.

What I find intriguing is the fact that 50 or 60 years ago when someone reported seeing a UFO they were met with sober and genuine inquiry by the authorities and the public at large. Today people are met with what can only be described as ridicule.

There are several schools of thought about this, my favorite is, groups within the intelligence services (whether officially sanctioned or not is a mystery) have created a complex web of hoaxes in order to guarantee the ridicule is justified when the truth comes out. By doing this they have assured the public and the media will scoff and giggle first and hopefully drop it all together shortly after most reports are made.

There is lots of evidence of this behavior and several instances wherein the "dis info agent(s)" have actually confessed. Isn't that odd?

The cover has usually been that these hoaxes were perpetrated to protect classified military assets from discovery. I buy that, it makes sense even though it is an amazingly stupid thing to do for obvious reasons.

My problem is, that this story doesn't "cover" all the instances, nor does it explain the reason for the dichotomy of wanting to perpetuate the UFO Phenom to use it as a cover for the Secret Military Craft while at the same time creating a cultural intolerance for those who believe what they saw was otherworldly.

I can't reconcile those two issues.

When it comes to stories like Mr. Sorrell's, there is further muddying of the waters with the fact so many people claim to have seen these things, there is video and still imagery of very strange things in the sky, and the kicker... The Air Force WRT this case, is full of it IMHO.

Let's look at the Air Force's responses to this so far:

"We had nothing in the sky that night" was the first response.

Then the images and lots of witness testimony comes forward and all of a sudden the Air Force claims they had TEN F-16s IN THE AIR that night on a TRAINING MISSION. They can't produce any pilots naturally and the fact that would be one heck of a BIZARRE training mission doesn't lend much credibility to that statement either. BUT this statement lends lots of credibility to the eye witnesses who claim they saw F-16s chasing the "lights". Training or scrambling?

The next issue I have is if Mr. Sorrells wasn't really threatened or at least thought he was and, as some have postulated here, he is in this for fame and or fortune why would he have passed up the golden opportunity to bring himself into the national spotlight on "Larry King Live" and get lots of that fame instantly and for free?

Yes there is an argument that can be made that he elevated his story's "play" by calling out the threat card as it were, but to what end?

Why would someone looking for fame take the risk of being blown off as a nutter over the guarantee of a national television spotlight?

And finally, I know a little about the "business end" of Ufology and it is NOT a good way to get rich.
Most of these people, even the "big names" struggle to make to ends meet in between books and lectures. I know a few of the "big names" personally and these people, excluding those who inherited or otherwise earned their fortunes, are NOT rich or even financially independent.

So after all of this, I have to think that there is much more to this story than the simple explanation of a massive hoax can define. There are way too many people involved who have nothing to gain and much to lose (ala Mrs. Joiner), a very shady (I am being kind) set of stories from the Air Force, video and still imagery of BIZARRE things in the sky and no decent explanation as to what's really happening.

I only hope that we here at AboveTopSecret.cmo can keep an open mind and a civil typing hand while we explore this in the hope of getting at the truth.

Springer...

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38Would the miliatry start actually harrassing someone like this just because they saw something?

Yes they would and have. Especially when they talk to the AP about what they saw and it makes top news on CNN and FOX like Ricky Sorrells did.

TeslaandLyne, was that fake video supposed to prove something?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
MountainStar I'm glad you understand what I was attempting to get at. If you also look at the 1/7 at the NUFORC site you will see that there was also a report that day from Stephenville, Texas and quite a few from Forida one being the Fireball in the other thread here. I haven't gotten back to NUFORC to see if there is a time line that might suggest this could all in some way connect.

As I see it this could be way larger then we thought.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I believe in UFO's, the et type and the human made type. But why woud the govt. want to harrass this man and draw attention to something like this when usually they just say something like, "it was a squadron of jets flying in formation..."

What I'm saying is that the military doesn't have to respond when someone on a TX farm see's a triangle in the sky.

For the military to respond would be a dumb thing for them to do. All they have to say is, "we didn't pick anything up on radar, we don't know what this guys saw..."

Now wouldn't that be a smarter move for the govt or military?

If they wanted to do something stupid they would start harrassing the witness and flying their helicopters over his house, just because he (like thousands of other people in th US) said he saw something flying in the sky!

If the military had to harrass and fly helicopters over the houses of eveyone who saw giant triangles flying in the sky, wouldn't they be doing that to hundreds if not thousands of people?

Maybe he really did see the UFO, I believe he probably did. But I find it difficult to understand why he would be harrassed.

There are a lot of really young people who post here, one thing they don't realize yet is that there are usually many sides to the truth. You shouldn't always buy into the whole truth as it's being told to you.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Springer, thanks for saying what I have been throwing out there in all these threads, but much more eloquently. I have to ask you, doesn't ATS have a couple of irons in this fire? I wish that you, or one of the supers, would start a thread that has all of what we know, as well as all that is alleged. Is there any way that we can help Mr.Sorrels, or that lady who went to those mufon meetings, get their stories out? What about this fired journalist, or the police officer? I know that you have a radio program coming online (pleasepickmepleasepickmepleasepickme) soon, but do you have an investigative team yet? How about super mods creating one in their areas? We could have gone out and questioned these individuals ourselves.
I know, that you know, my position on truth and facts. I know that this year is special. I also know that there are more than just bored monkeys trolling this site. People want the truth, and to paraphrase JFK, isn't it time that the question we must ask ourselves, is not what truths can be revealed to me on this website, but what truths can I reveal on this website? I know that there are many well-qualified, and highly educated people on this site. I believe that there are many here who could combine there knowledge and skills to make some pretty great quick response teams. (do I smell a thread cooking?)
So to return to the topic at hand, I just feel so frustrated, as I have mentioned before, and I just want the TRUTH. Period. What can we do to help, Springer? -Jason

Edit, note; I have now twice called springer, spencer. I have a new neighbor. His name is actually Tom. I'm just saying, hey, I got alot of names to remeber.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by jasonjnelson]

[edit on 10-2-2008 by jasonjnelson]

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join