It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There an Alien Govt.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Does anyone know of an alien govt.....or do they have some sort of royalty system?.....In any event there must be some sort of Higher Up's and then the rest of em who follow the higher ups rule....

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think that the ugliest is the king.

Seriously, I'm not sure, there must be a lider, nor king nor president, but somekind of a lider I think.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think if you do a search for posts from a member with the name, "Earthsister", you will find a description of a governing body, with regards to Earth.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Aliens do have governments. Probably governements that make ours look silly. They probably think our whole planet is silly. I want to go back to Pleiades!!.....please send the mother ship!! Zabilgy phone home!!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Aliens do have governments. Probably governements that make ours look silly. They probably think our whole planet is silly. I want to go back to Pleiades!!.....please send the mother ship!! Zabilgy phone home!!

They may think our planet is silly, but we will always think their communications skills are silly

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Many stories i hear of aliens, whether fiction or supposedly fact, seem to have "higher Ups" in their community. So it is likely that they do have something similar to a governemt, or a royalty system.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

you will find a description of a governing body, with regards to Earth.

Not quite sure i understand what you mean when you say in regards to Earth....My query is in regards to their home planet....how they run their show

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Most et contacts do suggest that there is some sort of governing body, a planetary league of nations if you will. It sounds highly likely, if aliens are as old as speculated, then wouldn't they hit a "peace" mark were they try to find ways for order? I'm sure most of them are like us though, good and bad

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Reading some of the comments on here, one could be forgiven for concluding that some species appear to operate more like a hive - the 'Greys' in some accounts, being almost nothing more than drones.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
off topic: ive noticed here are a lot of: dot the aliens... what do aliens... etc. has anyone else noticed this?

Anyway, i think there should be some sort of hierarchy somehow (if not, explain: "Take me to your leader")

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe the govt is run like in the newer syar wars movies!!!

new topics

top topics

join