It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel Good News Stories!!!... & Hope For Humanity!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's not all doom & gloom...
Even if most of the time we sit here in despair wondering why we live on such an unjust planetary body.

We come here in hope everyday, wanting to hear something that humanity can look at so we feel proud of ourselves, instead of wondering why our Virus like nature is the cause of so many problems!
Because it's all too easy to watch the news, read the paper, or trawl the worldwide web only to find stories and topics that break our hearts and leave us yearning for a glimpse of "better days"!!!

So I decided to google a few subjects that genuinely leave us looking for light amongst the darkness, and decided to add key words to the searches such as "cure", "peace" & "breakthrough" as to highlight the good from the millions of sources full of anguish.

I tried to keep search parameters mostly to 2014, however as recent as possible was the overall aim!!!

I could have worked them into separate threads I guess, each story is definitely worthy of its own Title, but thought a thread on "Feel Good News" would suffice.

Something to hopefully brighten the day the ATS family, something that brings hope to us, or loved ones who are losing patience on certain aspects of life. Something to re-build our faith, rather than break it down slowly!

If you come across any yourselves, please share them with us!

www.express.co.uk...

annualletter.gatesfoundation.org...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

mobile.reuters.com...

www.jerusalemonline.com...

There is plenty more, and surely some subjects I never touched on that you can add to this "feel good" attempt.

Sidenote: I send this via mobile phone, and hope that any MODs keeping an eye on this will help in any way they can if the links are problematic. I have run into similar problems on another thread & I'm not too sure how to fix them in such circumstances via mobile!!! Already removed one seeing as a preview of the post wouldn't add the entire link.
Thanks.

Enjoy!
& as I said any stories you find yourselves please share!

Peace!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

edit on 24-2-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There you go, this is a double + cuz it's got good news and kittens. What else could we ask for?
ca.news.yahoo.com... underneath-ferry-sweden-173755946.html

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

Thanks for sharing.
That is a double feel good as you said.

Much appreciated since I have seen plenty of upsetting stories since I posted the OP and this cheered me up again!!!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

heheh that's the only reason why I open FB nowadays, to watch cute animals doing funny things to cheer me up or remove my stress after a long day of working.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You have to search for "good feeling" but just need to point to "doom and gloom".
That alone make thing sour.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

NullVoid
You have to search for "good feeling" but just need to point to "doom and gloom".
That alone make thing sour.

thats cuz our television and all our media is contaminated.
Here, ima take the sourness away from the last post
niceworldnews.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Well... That was pretty much the whole point of the thread....

Even if I tend to agree to a degree... If I had been so pessimistic I wouldn't have bothered!!!

Peace!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

That is absolutely precise.

& thank you pal... Not only have you given us a good story!!!...
You've given us a whole website full of good news!!!

That's much appreciated!

Peace.

top topics

join