It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

ROFL, I didn't think of jealousy haha.

Anyway, it could be helpful to laugh to yourself when shopping, I'm sure people would be far more likely to get out of your way. No more trolleys blocking the aisle. Woohoo!

I can hardly breathe here lol, I filled the bath with bleach and put the spa on to wash out the holes. I should have used less bleach, I have all the windows open haha. Next mission, dust the landing. Meh.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just popping in for my lunchtime brew!
Got my tri-fold screen and matching mirror listed. I used to use the screen to hide my tv when I wanted a more relaxed feel in my lounge. But even if I up-cycled it and the mirror for the lounge....it would be that Channel rule....one piece too many. So, they have to go....somebody else can figure what they want to do with them!

Going to watch that vid after my brew....sounds like I might be in danger of spitting my brew on the screen if I watch now

OK.....lilac chair....chic...

or boho?

You could think of doing that spray over nets on your wardrobe and chest?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I AM that woman who laughs and talks with anybody, lol. I will dance in a store if I like the tune that's playing. I actually seem to get along with everybody...I make an effort to be friendly and approachable. Me...laughing alone, and snorting....would be totally IN character, for who I am!

Have you tried soaking your spa in white vinegar? I use it in my coffee maker, kettle, etc. Unfortunately the smell will still be 'strong' like the bleach...but maybe not as...toxic? (just trying to look out for my lil sis)

jaky

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Aww, Jane...your place looks so nice!
I would love to have the matching 2 pieces....

Think I prefer the 'chic' look to the boho...unless you can post a couple more choices?
I really wish I had the talent to refinish items like you do. I think it takes great vision to 'see' the 'after' in your head. I can't do that.
RESPECT!

jacy

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
PMSL.....that's Lilly Allen in the red and Miriam Margolyes (brilliant british actress....didn't know she was on the other bus though!)
on the Graham Norton show....god knows who the unfortunate lad is in the middle!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The chairs aren't mine! I'm leaning more towards the chic one too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Dominic Cooper...he's been in a lot of movies...really good singer too.
He is in the Mamma Mia movie with Meryl Streep.
I used to mock the band Abba, and anyone who liked them. I laughed about the stage production of Mamma Mia.
When the movie came out, I was laid up in AGONY with my back.
I watched that movie over and over, continuously...because I couldn't do anything else.
Now I love it....and every character in it.
Funny. It's almost a large group of very different unique individuals...kinda like this place!

jacy

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Hehe....Yup it is in a funny sort of way.
I've always liked ABBA....I always maintain they are the one group where each one of us could come up with a different playlist that would be the story of our own individual lives. The only song I really dislike and cringe whenever I hear it is Dancing Queen! Aaaaargh!
If you get the chance, listen to their Visitors album.....quite different to their other stuff....

Here's the Album....

Ooops no its not, link wont work....you'll have to youtube it...sorry.....

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 6-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Ah.. Abba...

The music of Abba makes me fly into a psychopathic rage. If it comes on the television, I have to either mute the bastard, walk away, or option three is put part of my body through the television until the noise stops.

Crazy ex of mine used to listen to them constantly. I think that the catastrophic relationship, and various events surrounding it, may have something to do with my total aversion to that band. I used to listen to the radio while working, but after that... lets just say I got sick of replacing my CD player/radio every three days, after about the fourth time. Now I only use the CD player function.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Thanks Jane...I will put in my ear buds and give it a listen!

True, lol. Seriously...I was their biggest 'hater', until I watched that movie. Once the songs were put into the storyline...it became a magical place for me. The scenery was beautiful...the characters were real....unique...much like our characters in The Shed.

I NEVER thought I would be a fan.
But...if you have bad memories associated with the music...then I think that will over rule. Certain songs affect me...or bands remind me of a bad time in my life. I get it.

jacy

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Soothe your soul with this one True...

Note the name of the track!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I check this thread before I even let my dogs out in the morning

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Hi Serdg.....just dropping by myself with my afternoon brew.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

HomerinNC
ugh, its 0530 here, been up all night doing math homework, I need a tutor...

Lemme know if you still need help

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Currently I am attempting not to throw an iPad at a wall! Thanks for that!

For goodness sake!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Jacy, Hi. I was in a terrible winter depression when I first saw the #1 installment of The Shed. I read, page after page for a day or 2, then more as people started to write their own Versions. Brilliant, All of It!

However, I couldn't bring myself to even comment on Inst.1, or anything else. (feelin' guilty). Even my pain killers don't help much with the winter blahs. But am doin good today , so wanted To Acknowledge your Brilliance of Creative Writing Style!

I love Fantasy. Read Some of the Dragon Riders of Pern stories, etc., and a lot of other Fant/Sci-Fi stuff out there. Love it all.

I went back to where I left off, like page 15 or so, started/wanted to catch up, then was gonna comm. BUT, that would take me a week!

So here it all is......
Love your Avatar as well! Dragons, Gotta Love Em !!!
Just some lines, and Good Wishes to You, and EveryOne here. Syx.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Thats kinda what happens when ya own an apple product, 'fraid ta say.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Hey there Syx!

I know about hard times, and would venture that many participating in this thread do too.. But, I can also say that actively participating in this thread has many health benefits! It could even get rid of that depression, at least while you are reading!*

*This statement is not approved by the FDA or the Nanny State.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This place does indeed help! Mornin to Ya! Good to see you again! Love yer last line. LOL!!

Syx.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

To add, just reading all the Comms from everyone helps as a 'Cure for what ails Ya!'

Syx.

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join