It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The USA has to be Stopped

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
"Why The USA has to be Stopped"

It's not the USA.

It's the globalist Agenda21 / worldwide global banking crowd.

The USA is just one victim of their wrath.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Governments are not that well organised to do what your saying. The are fragmented beaucracies and in the US its worsened because they have the thing called the shadow government which is private entrepreneurs who fund the black ops military industry complex. Even if that is the agenda it wont succeed because too much red tape, no one can make a decision.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

mazzroth

OccamsRazor04
If the US wanted to subjugate the world it could have done so already.

Absolute rubbish, it lost the Vietnam War, Korea is still in 2 halves and Iraq and Afghanistan are in turmoil. The US has no chance of taking over the world when it can't even beat tin pot countries like the above mentioned. If it went head to head against Russia it would be game over, the USA doesn't like fair fights and never has or will engage a major power up front on its own.

Lol, there is no such thing as a fair fight when it comes to war.
The amount of American hate on ats seems to be growing lately.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

idk. i mean i wouldnt say we are leading totalitarian world orders. but we do have some weird # goin on,

Example 1: The Occult Side of NASA~ basically this guy which goes by the name of Whiteside Parsons(i think thats right) had a helping hand in the formation of NASA or something and was active in the occult and i guesss really spiritual. But he was NEVER mentioned in your history textbooks. ~ NASAS Dark Side ~

Example 2: Our Government~ There really needs to be an Area 51 and an S12 to hide advanced technologies from the general public? C'mon even i disagree with this. I get how some things HAVE to be kept private for fear of public uproar or coup. But they keep EVERYTHING private. at least all the UFOs and #.

I dont even like our government but i hightly doubt were totalitarian. or at least going to be. idk our governments probly gonna fall in the next 10-15 years anyway. Well # guys thats what you[we] get for not listening to George Washington in his fairwell adress. This nation will probably fail before it even gets into its little Totalitarian phase, just like a toddler going into the "mine" phase. Where they think everthing is theres

thats just a couple examples up there. theres many more
edit on CST11America/Chicagost2014Fri, 21 Feb 2014 23:50:29 -06002014-02-21T23:50:29-06:00America/ChicagoFri, 21 Feb 2014 23:50:29 -0600America/Chicago by golden23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

thesaneone
Lol, there is no such thing as a fair fight when it comes to war.
The amount of American hate on ats seems to be growing lately.

You watched Lone Survivor ? reeks of poor old US Soldiers out numbered and out gunned. Every time the US goes to war like in Vietnam is was like Gunships versus peasants with ww2 rifles. Back to why there is growing US hate and not just on ATS but the Snowdon thing and not to mention interference in Egypt, Libya, Syria and now Ukraine you have to ask why a World Wide Alliance hasn't formed to push back Hitler...err I mean Obama.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

im american and i dont hate ats

oh you mean...

yea i wasnt aware of the american hate on here

and like half if not more of the nation hates obamas guts including me. so its not like were exactly proud of ourselves
edit on CST12America/Chicagond2014Sat, 22 Feb 2014 00:11:09 -06002014-02-22T00:11:09-06:00America/ChicagoSat, 22 Feb 2014 00:11:09 -0600America/Chicago by golden23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by golden23

No one hates the American public, its all Govenrment, Big Agra/Pharma/Military Complex/Financial Hegemonies. The fact your system allows private entities to so heavily influence its policy is sadly why Germany had to be stopped. If we don't somehow stop the external influences to our so called Democratic Institutions we are doomed to repeat history.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

yeah....our governments #. Maybe if romney wouldve won the election instead of obama # wouldnt have hit the fan

I just looked up "percentage of ppl who hate obama" and like the second link came up with "62% of americans hate obamas policies" this was posted to the site only about a month ago
edit on CST12America/Chicagond2014Sat, 22 Feb 2014 00:33:21 -06002014-02-22T00:33:21-06:00America/ChicagoSat, 22 Feb 2014 00:33:21 -0600America/Chicago by golden23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The police are the Gestapo

the Letter agencies are the Schutzstaffel..

the CIA was designed by an actual high level Nazi, the son of a man convicted of trading with the enemy (Nazi) became CIA director then president

And, his SON became resident and was the DECIDER during a Reichstag-esque fale flag event.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

I guess it was never going to not end up being the "Beast" it has become.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
As the most visible cog in the NWO machine, I would fathom a guess that they are not the main instigators.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

mazzroth
Its never been made more clear to myself how the USA is propelling the World into totalitarian subjugation than after reading this.

eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com.au...

Then by linking off to the Lorde article found here ( snoopman.files.wordpress.com... ) I see what is happening.

We are in the final throws of constructing Orwells 1984 but this is a slightly modified version of it, more sinister and more deceitful if that's at all possible. The next 10 years if we don't resist it will be worse than could be imagined with WW3 just around the corner.

Pretty funny stuff! I can understand that the U.S. PTB are always pissing people off and can act kinda spooky sometimes (if my grandson see's nancy pelosi on tv he screams!) but, seriously? We have 50 states. we all have different license plates for our cars, different baseball teams, different favorite food and different opinions on barbecue sauce. but as a whole, we all TRY AND IGNORE the knucklechucks in D.C. as possible. Also, the real "americans", my meme and pepe just called them "the people" were just the same, just a bunch of tribes that tried to get along at least until the Europeans showed up! So ya, you can blame the USA for a lot of stuff, but you have to blame the Europeans too, after all, most of the people in the USA that are scary are the very same angry white European guys that messed up a whole lot of the planet, just for yaya's! my meme and pepe would just pass you the pipe, tell ya to relax and have some pemmican, and enjoy the sunshine. when the people get fed p (and thats EVERYWHERE, they settle the hash pretty quick!) have some pemmican. enjoy the sunshine. if i could rech you with the pipe, i would !

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

TDawg61

OccamsRazor04

I hope we cancel every single European defense agreement we signed.Let the euro trash defend themselves.

same level of stupidity as the thread maker , not all European people see the US as the bad guy , but it doesnt matter , i still respect my US friends no matter what you trow at me.

TheGreazel.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

TheGreazel

TDawg61

OccamsRazor04

I hope we cancel every single European defense agreement we signed.Let the euro trash defend themselves.

same level of stupidity as the thread maker , not all European people see the US as the bad guy , but it doesnt matter , i still respect my US friends no matter what you trow at me.

TheGreazel.

Grovelling little minions who cheer at the latest video footage of a predator drone taking out a Pakistani Wedding party no doubt, I know your type suck up to the big bully on the street in hope you don't get punched in the face...grow some mate!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Ahhh the Hegelian dialectic, no one needs to be in charge of the world. Hint: Stay in your own space and leave others to live their own life without interference.

You are right, no one needs to be in charge of the world, but the reality of our situation is someone is going to be in charge of the world, simple as that. The sooner people face that fact the better.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

mazzroth

TheGreazel

TDawg61

OccamsRazor04

TheGreazel.

Grovelling little minions who cheer at the latest video footage of a predator drone taking out a Pakistani Wedding party no doubt, I know your type suck up to the big bully on the street in hope you don't get punched in the face...grow some mate!

Wow what grade are you in 2nd? See instead of growing a pair i suggest you grow up and be a man and discuss the argument not resort to childish behavior. If he lives in europe and likes the US many of them do you know thats ok. See most people in europe love the US the problem is people that live on conspiracy sights dont because they think they figured the game out and everyone else is just stupid. Countries make mistakes there is always politics involved and no government is going to make everyone happy. Bottom line is if the US disappeared tomorrow wouldnt take long for Europe canada and Australia to be wiped out. The western world would cease to exist along with that goes every personal liberty.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Bottom line is if the US disappeared tomorrow wouldnt take long for Europe canada and Australia to be wiped out

Oh I dont quite know about that, the EU outspends both Russia and China combined on its military spending and that only accounts for roughly 1% of the EU's GDP. If the EU were to spend as much of its GDP as America did, the money spent would be near enough the same or more.

The EU by the way is the largest economy on the planet.

The EU also has a larger military force than the U.S, CRAZY RIGHT?!, who'd have thought that.

Given also the fact the EU's immense scientific and industrial capabilities I would imagine it would have very little to worry about in the event of an America power vacuum. Russia and China are the EU's major trading partners, so you know.

Please do not take this as some sort of attack on the good ole US of A, it is simply a quick reminder that Europe is infact a very capable super power that surpasses the U.S on many levels.
edit on 22-2-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bellor

All 28 nations barely outspend china in 2013 China spent 119 billion us. and armed forces consist 2,285,000 active duty personnel while the armed forces of 28 countries 1,551,038 active duty personnel. By the way china has another 800000 in their reserves.And well i hate to tell you but if The US wasnt around russia would start picking countries off most of the EU would be to scared to fight until it was too late.See its still not sitting well with alot of Russians that they lost all that territory when the Soviet Union fell apart. This is why they started Spending on there military again you know Putin has to be tough talk tough and carry a big stick. No offense but the european attitude allowed Hitler to take over half of europe before anyone was willing to fight.Then China wow they just became the world super power how do you think negotiations with them is going to go. Ill tell you how there more than likely to start a military confrontation to test the waters so to speak.Now if the US were gone The United Kingdom would attempt to fight because one thing i will say about Brits they dont back down and as they say theyll give it the good fight. However the other European countries would just sit back and watch them get pounded into the dirt. Not alot of cooperation in the EU they dont like each other very much. Thats why every so often you hear calls from either the UK or germany wanting to drop out of the EU. And let us not forget France who wants to kick countries out like Italy.So as much as you would like to fantasize Europe would be gone within 10 years.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

uh i think ur right about the Gestapo part. but only for the UN and the higher ranked government police. not the public police if thats what you were getting at

but im pretty sure when i went over it in history class, he didnt say a German name as the first president of the CIA. and im pretty sure that our history teacher told us Franklin D Roosevelt (an american, not nazi) formed the CIA. Doesnt matter if its Roosevelt or not, i know it wasnt a nazi

As for the Schutzaple or whtever, i dont know what tht is and i probly dont care what it is

edit on CST10America/Chicagond2014Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:33:25 -06002014-02-22T10:33:25-06:00America/ChicagoSat, 22 Feb 2014 10:33:25 -0600America/Chicago by golden23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

mazzroth

TheGreazel

TDawg61

OccamsRazor04

TheGreazel.

Please present physical proof all US citizens agree with these tactics . i mean if we are gonna look at it this black and white you probably cheer at the Taliban sending out children with suicide vests...

<< 1    3 >>

join