It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS...I'm Wildthing! and ATS makes my heart sing!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hey all at ATS, just wanted to say hi. I'm new here. I'm a female and a wildlife photographer (which is where the name "wildthing" comes from.) I was a National Security Consultant for many years, but decided to leave and start my own business a couple of years ago, when I couldn't take the Corporate BS any longer. So far, ATS looks awesome! Hope to get to know all of you soon.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildthing

Well hopefully you'll make everything "groovey".

Welcome to the nut house.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Wildthing

A post National Security Consultant eh, look forward to your input on some of our threads in that regard.

See you on the boards.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

welcome.....hope to see some of your photography as well......

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hello Wildthing!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Don't Get Too Wild, But Have Fun!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi welcome! Looking forward to reading your thoughts upcoming in posts and threads!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Ooohh Wildthing, I think I love you, but I wanna know for sure.

Sorry, sometimes I think I'm funny.

Welcome to ATS and enjoy the show.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Careful
Here at ATS, we like to read your thoughts..
muahaha!

WELCOME!!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Have Fun, stay safe, make sure you get your cookies,

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, and I will certainly check out the newbie links. Here's some of my photography for your enjoyment. Not selling any of these, so this is not an advertisement. Wildthing

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
some nice pix
some of that on some threads would sure brighten up the place...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

After looking at your gallery I can see that you have the eye for great pictures. Impressive.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family...nice to have you here...

Des

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive

After looking at your gallery I can see that you have the eye for great pictures. Impressive.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hey Wildthing!!

I see you're already posting in threads that draw my eye. Welcome aboard and have a pleasant lasting stay with us.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
so will you enlighten us people what you did for the agency as you were a bit vague their sister anything you can shed light on

and welcome

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

I worked for an International Security Company. I designed systems for National companies. I guess the product that you should all be aware of is iris biometrics. It has been used by the military for years and now other government and corporate entities are using it.

This is not your typical iris scanner. (You're probably thinking of the old fashioned retina or iris readers where you look into a device and it scans your iris. NOPE!!! This is a reader that looks like a motion detector mounted over a doorway. Long story short, the readers capture iris code data at a distance and in motion while the individual is approaching, even if they are in a group of 20 people wearing contact lenses, sunglasses, glasses or behind a car windshield.

Of course for this technology to work, your iris will need to be in a data base. No problem. Facebook, Paypal, Ebay, Airports, Banks, Laptops, etc are all looking to use "iris scanning" as a means of "securely logging into your account".

In addition, your iris code data can be captured from a high resolution photograph.

Ask yourself how secure your iris scan will be. How safe was your credit card info at Target this past Christmas?

And what about the NSA? Will they have access to your scan (or profile picture) through Facebook, Google or any other entity?

Remember, once they get your iris scan, you can never take it back.

I laugh at people worried about getting micro-chipped. Why would they bother micro-chipping you? They still need a reader to read the micro-chip right? Well, your iris is your "microchip".

I do post pictures of myself on various sites, but I always alter my eyes. I suggest you do the same. I hope this is informative.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Welcome, and you sound intelligent enough to raise the IQ of ATS a couple of points from its already high level.

When you can make a thread ( after 20 posts ) it would be interesting to hear more about the new tech of iris scans. Here's a pic of my iris' so they can be loaded up into the scanner bank:

edit on 18-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

thanks for the heads up there it is frightning how quick things are moving in that direction and that's just what we know that is why no pics of me are on the net i am not very photogenic -my mom said i was the ugliest baby ever

as i always said the eyes have it

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Absolutely HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh and the compliment. I will post a thread when I'm able to, complete with videos!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join