It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKUltra.. Survival.. New Operations.. Questions!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lilultra

Please be wary of well intentioned advice like this....there is a lot of 'containment' of people/victims of these MC programs by those who have reason to contain any information coming from survivors.

'Deprogramming' is a popular carrot on the stick fantasy for those who suffer from this affliction.Containment agents often masquerading as therapists( many ARE therapists and psychologists...psychiatrists especially) or 'come to Jesus Salvation'ministers use that term almost exclusively as a way to draw MC survivors into their 'web' of containment. I know this from personal experience. Terms like 'deprogramming' or 'integration' in all reality mean nothing other than an illusive fantasy when talking about the gritty day to day reality of living with the aftermath of MKULTRA-Monarch Mind Control.

How does one 'undo' trauma and horrific abuse?
You can never go back and 'undo' what happened.

Getting into trying to 'deprogramming' the Internal World programming is another major mistake that can not only cause much suffering to the survivor, but actually play right into the hands of the programmer's agenda and actually exacerbate and reinforce the mind control.Again, please understand I know this from many years of experience with my own personal case as well as working with others like me...survivors.I have spent half a lifetime studying related fields to this issue and researched into it directly ....not online or any goverment documents.

The path out of all this for you and or your brother is not an easy one....but there are ways .....there are ways you can go that will take you and your brother towards freedom....towards healing. Freedom from it is something I believe is possible....I have never worked with anyone who has obtained total freedom...yet......myself included.....but there are ways to work toward freedom and total autonomy.

I can talk about those a bit.

But I will have to return a little later as I have a life offline as well.

Pro Libertate!

-OSR
edit on 28-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Onesmartrat

I appreciate your more prudent approach, OSR. The one thing that I would add that would be a bit of a caution is that not all that is aberrant may be MK-ULTRA. You and I both probably know that, when the program formally shut down, it most likely did not eliminate all the research that had developed in the 20 some years of its operation. One has to consider that the research that may have continued after the reveal of MK-ULTRA was more than likely rebranded. The human potential movement very much borrowed from MK-ULTRA subject matter/research in its push to utilize psychedelics, hypnosis and even brainwave manipulations (biofeedback, entrainment, avs entrainment and etc) in an effort to maximize human creativity and potential. Same subjects as MK-ULTRA but radically different desired outcomes. Not to create a Manchurian Candidate but, instead, more likely creating a super creative flake, lol.

Same with even recollecting a MRI as a child. For good or for bad, research has taken place within the public and private school sectors. I've seen research paper after research paper all the way up to the present where some students were subjected to testing whether it be MRI, EEG, or AVS for a variety of purposes. Measuring neural differences, brainwave activities, or even behavior modification for perceived troubled children (ie AVS for ADHD though the research paper used questionable parameters). My point is that even an aberrant memory plus abuse does not necessarily mean that someone is a MK-ULTRA victim in the classic MK sense, even if the experience is perceived as negative by the now adult child who experienced it.

I was put through brain entrainment experimentation when I was in school. I hated it. It was weird and I chose to break down paywalls to find out what the devil that was about. I have friends who experienced similar types of things that all perceived it negatively. One thing to note about this is that kids will respond negatively to having things attached to their noggins. My eldest had to have an EEG when he was just under 3 years old due to suspected seizure activity and he screamed his heart out as the gel was put into the electrodes of the cap on his head although I was right there to reassure him. I'm wholeheartedly against experiments with kids because even if they intend no harm, it still leaves a psychological mark on the child when it's done without the presence of a parent and without explanation.

The point is aberrant memory, even of experimentation, does not necessarily immediately equate to MK-ULTRA. It may have been spun off of it, as in the seeming case of the Creativity Movement, but there's a huge amount of difference in intended outcome.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just spent a half an hour typing in proof that ALL child participants in MKULTRA. 'research' were in fact already Mind Kontrolled as Monarch Multiples and contracted out through these various 'projects,....which were covers for past and further programming and a big profiteering scam for these government contractors....and how I was a direct witness to all this as a kid...and later as an adult.

And when I went to post 'reply'...it sent me to a screen that said "security error".

Now that' s funny.

I rest my case.

Pro Libertate!

-OSR

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Please..."program was shut down" and "you and I both know".....???

What I 'know' is so much more than you will ever be willing to admit to yourself. If you can't be honest with yourself about what happened to you ...that's your business, but trying to alter the truth of the past for other people...and pulling me into in your post...like I agree with YOUR version of history no thanks....I lived it ....I don't need it rewritten to satisfy YOUR comfort zone. That you allow your denial about who and what you are because its just not convenient or comfortable and rewriting history to fit what's comfortable is just so much more...well....what is it they say....about denial....it aint't just a river in Egypt.

That you let them EEG your kid because it's a 'possible' what...seizure disorder with all YOUR and YOUR family's history is...well....sure....right there is a reason to stop pretending that what you went through was JUST an 'experimental program' torturing kids for 'research' purposes....the 'CIA/government's convenient cover story....sure...of course that's what its all about....right....and Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone...two planes brought down the Twin Towers... and the War in Iraq and Afghanistan was...is all about 'freedom and democracy and national security ...and Guantanamo Bay isn't a gulag where people who haven't been found guilty of anything are tortured....it 's just an Interrogation Center where dangerous terrorists are held to protect Americans from them.

Right....you keep on peddling this crap about how just cause one got put through a mind control program....well that doesn't mean one was REALLY mind-controlled.....Mind Kontrolled.....MK...ULTRA'd....Monarch'd or any such thing..."dear". Just rollover and go back to sleep.
NOT.

So please don't put me into your ....posts....like I would ever agree with whatever government-spawned cocka cocka you want to continually post about....and as I think more about it I begin to wonder exactly what your motivation is here.....but then again...it would not surprise me given your behavior toward me on the other MC thread....oh and using my personal name in that last condescending post.....nice. Your MO is beginning to stink .....me thinks you protest too much!

Seizure disorder, my a**....we "both know" what THAT was....and is...now don't we?

Leave me out of your posts and stop pretending that there is anything that you and I could ever see anything eye to eye.

I believe in truth no matter where it leads me. You want to fit truth into your carry-on and will throw everything
out doesn't fit accordingly.

Pro Libertate!

-OSR

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Onesmartrat

lol....my son was having episodes where he was rolling his eyes back up into his head and shaking. They were worried about possible brain injury due to the issues during labor with him. I would've been a really wretched parent if I hadn't taken him in for that EEG. They also tested him for a congenital heart defect that he was at risk for but hey, I guess that was bad for me to do, too. Sometimes medical tests are necessary and not getting them done because of paranoia just makes a person a really crappy parent.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
lilutra;

I would recommend if your brother need hospitalization again ....check out the Colin Ross Institute. Ross has written several books on CIA and military mind control and the doctors and psychiatrists that were involved. I went to the facility in Dallas....or near Dallas....years ago to check it out but did not have the money or insurance to check in though. I believe a diagnosis of PTSD or a dissociative disorder is possibly required....but I might be wrong and if your brother has been misdiagnosed its possible, given what you describe about his behavior and discussions that he could be evaluated for admission. They have or had at the time I was checking them out...three facilities. One....the core facility in Dallas...one in southern California....and one in Michighan. I don' t know if they have any more facilities now....this was ten years ago.

I cannot say whether or not they are containment. Ross appeared be genuine and its quite extroadinary for one medical doctor to speak out against other doctors. I did read his clinical book on Satanic Ritual Abuse many years ago and was impressed by his grasp of subject matter. At the same time one has to be wary of any doctor or psychiatrist because they were...and still are involved in doing and containing mind control in people. Your brother may very have been deliberately misdiagnosed and they are trying to chemically contain him. Your brother sounds like a classic example of an unstable Monarch Multiple.

At the very least, if he can get into one of the Ross Institute treatment centers it possible he could actually get properly diagnosed and get some decent therapy....even just being in an enviroment with other survivors of mind control programs where he could talk freely might be worth it. I also believe they have outpatient programs and group therapy.

As for yourself...I suggest you stay away from formal hypnotic regression. It really never works out very for a mind control survivor....the hynotists rarely have the kind of knowledge and experience to work effectively and usually back away from anything that might be related to mind control.

I would look into NLP and EMDR...and possibly brainwave biofeedback. Try to find an established NLP or EMDR practioner...one with many years in the field. I would broach the subject of MKULTRA or mind control in first session interview and see how they react....if uts neutral or they are open and or experienced then go for it. If they react negatively...walk away and find someone else. Stay away from any therapist who boasts of 'deprogramming'. or 'integration'....these are likely containment agents...believe me...I could name a few right here.

The brainwave thing I know less about....but I have seen it work with trauma and many people who have survived mind control conditioning have unstable and or unusual brainwave patterns and this could help.
The brainwave biofeedback apparently can help 'reset' the brainwave patterns from negative to positive patterns ie 'repatterning'...but I have no idea if this would work on mind control survivors...especially those still being exposed to torture and exploitation.

Whatever you do stay the heck away from any church or ministry or minister who claims to work with survivors of SRA and MindControl survivors. They ARE containment agents and I know this for a fact and could also name some of these people. Keep your brother away from them as well....for someone like him, they are life threateningly dangerous!

Here is the link for the video of Dr. Ross speaking at a mind control conference....his contact info is given early on and you can also look him up online.

m.youtube.com...

Good Luck to you and your brother.

Pro Libertate!

-OSR
edit on 29-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join