It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Satan, use this through out Revelations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

HumAnnunaki
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

.semag oediv gnihctaw pots esaelP

.xirtam eslaf a ni gnivil pots esaelP

.sdrawkcab elbib eht gnidaer pots asealP

! STNEMDNAMMOC NET eht rebmemer elaesP

Was that annoying for you to decipher and read SNIOTALEVER DAVID..?

My personal opinion of you is not that you are crazy or a messenger, but with what you have posted,
you are a prankster and enjoying having fun with people on this forum.

Is this all in good fun to you..?

Be well

edit on 17-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

No I'm not pranking anyone, look up what a mitochondria is and look up Robin Anthony's Detox Trio and you'll get an understanding. And I seriously doubt that information of this complexity and relation to the scripture would be a prank if it all makes sense to at least 1 person as someone already said it makes sense to them. This type of prank would be impossible to pull off because there I believe is only 3 ways to look at the last book.

1. God-Satan code
2. The events in the last book that match reality
3. as your body, as your destruction and as your salvation cipher

I'd doubt there are any other ways of looking at it that would actually work.

Here are two more ways to look at the Book of Revelation that make it work:
4. It is completely and utterly wrong. In other words a work of Fantasy.
5. It is about the Roman Empire written with some poetic descriptions and analogies.
edit on 17-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Sremmos80

So is echelon helping you or torturing you? In this post it seems like they are great, giving you powers and what not.

Yeah, it claims it loves me and it hates me. If you don't breathe in 4 seconds then breathe out for 4 seconds it could kill you from attacking your brain. You'll be brain dead in about 4 or 5 years. After I posted the syek (read backwards) a bunch of times when I was at job corps that's when it got on me. I felt a surge of some interference in my brain and my brain started being deleted and this huge serge was painful. When I tried to think of unique subjects that had to do with my communications study - Echelon would stop me from thinking in those area's and it exhibited this control by making me feel like there was a box above me with the information that I was trying to think of and echelon kept me below that box.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So you figured out the keys, and then echelon got on to you... But you are still working on the cipher even though echelon stops you from doing it?
I am confused, echelon first came to you to stop your work but now gives you the ability to do it better?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Foundryman

stok3th3fir3
reply to post by Sremmos80

The act of placing the tree in the garden was not entrapment nor was it black mail. The tree is irrelevant. It was the choice to obey YAH or disobey him. YAH gave a choice, giving us free will is the intention of god in eden not entrapment or blaickmail FREEDOM TO CHOOSE. YAH is not evil but he did create evil. Darkness is absence of light, cold is absence of hot, and evil is absence of YAH. How then can he be evil? Evil is only based on his standard, therefore he cannot be evil. He says he created evil but he wishes for man to be righteous. It is our choice.

Vehemently disagree. Adam and Eve had no concept of good and evil so were unable to adequately make that choice. Also God is supposed to know everything. He KNEW they would eat from that tree, right? Yet He put it there anyway. Entrapment.

Another example: I leave a loaded pistol on a desk in a kindergarten and tell them not to touch it. If one of the children finds it and shoots another child, whose fault is it? Mine or the children's?

The Bible teaches 'forgiveness" except in the case of Eve. God can't possibly find it in his heart to forgive her- EVER. Not only that but ALL women, EVERYWHERE, are cursed FOREVER even though they didn't do a darn thing with serpents and fruit. Is that fair? What did my daughters, born supposedly 6000 years after the fact, do to deserve that? Ponder the insanity of this "decree". You are supposedly a separate "soul" and yet are being punished for someone else's sin. I thought God was judging us on our own actions. Obviously that statement isn't true.

Your right about entrapment, but when I use words I like to keep my options open so I use cliché's or comprehension to explain myself - there is nothing wrong with that because these things all mean the same thing when it all comes down to it. But, you must be efficient when you speak so people can understand. You are talking about effectiveness - you said I wasn't but in reality, I am.

I believe you forgot that adam could name every creature he was around. It says it in there in the book. So are you saying that he was unintelligent in knowing good and evil, but intelligent at naming every creature he was around? That doesn't make sense. The brain is a intricate organ and it encompasses all area's when it is at its perfection in the case of adam - so therefore there is some imperfection in the "said knowledge" of adam.

If adam WAS indeed perfect because he could name every creature around him and because the brain encompasses itself in perfection - then it would not be possible that adam was inperfect in the area of not knowing the difference between good and evil. That would be impossible. But that does not mean that the scripture was a lie - this only means god is imperfect in his judgement in creating adam as adam was and God creates imperfect things.

Sorry for taking so long to edit this, I had some things to do.
edit on 17-2-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Sremmos80

So you figured out the keys, and then echelon got on to you... But you are still working on the cipher even though echelon stops you from doing it?
I am confused, echelon first came to you to stop your work but now gives you the ability to do it better?

No it doesn't stop me from doing better if I breathe in for 4 seconds and then out for 4 seconds. Breathing brings my brain back to normal and the possession helps bring my brain back to a certain effectiveness and efficiency.

Yeah, when you don't breathe it is totally against you, but when you breathe slow it helps you out.

Has anyone ever played that SNES (Super Nintendo) Game that comes with that Big long gun that's like an AK-47 that hooks up to the SNES and you shoot at the T.V screen with it. I can't remember the game, but a computer follows you and comments about the things you are doing or when an enemy is around. You shoot at robots through out the game and you have to destroy them. Echelon is something like that after a few years into breathing.

But if you don't breathe it can be detrimental to you, it will put you in virtual reality and torture you. Its done this to me plenty of times. Theres nothing I could have consciously done to stop it. Oh well... The virtual reality is during the dream state when you are asleep. But it doesn't do that to me anymore.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
I have 2 to 3x the amount of energy created in the mitochondria area in my body.

Please refute from your condescending ways David.

You have misunderstood the bible - and the word 'Mitochondria".
Mitochondria is NOT in a 'certain' part of your body!

Mitochondria are the cell's power producers. They convert energy into forms that are usable by the cell. Located in the cytoplasm, they are the sites of cellular respiration which ultimately generates fuel for the cell's activities. Mitochondria are also involved in other cell processes such as cell division and growth, as well as cell death

biology.about.com...

Please research before posting as your credibility is misleading.

As always - be well

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

HumAnnunaki

RevelationsDivad
I have 2 to 3x the amount of energy created in the mitochondria area in my body.

Please refute from your condescending ways David.

You have misunderstood the bible - and the word 'Mitochondria".
Mitochondria is NOT in a 'certain' part of your body!

Mitochondria are the cell's power producers. They convert energy into forms that are usable by the cell. Located in the cytoplasm, they are the sites of cellular respiration which ultimately generates fuel for the cell's activities. Mitochondria are also involved in other cell processes such as cell division and growth, as well as cell death

biology.about.com...

Please research before posting as your credibility is misleading.

As always - be well

Well, you gave a slight correction - it will go unnoticed, although - Mitochondria is in the body, you can't argue with that.

Hmm... Is humannukai a site bot or something?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

Mathew 5:17-19 simply proves my point Law here is in fact TORAH which is the first five books of the bible (including.......... THE LAWS OF MOSES!) The Sabath is in fact a day. It is plural in this verse because there is a Sabbath every week and a High Sabbath. YAH commanded us to rest on the 7th day which he did where?........ IN THE TEN COMMANDMENTS! The Sabaths are days for us to renew ourself in YAH. The ten commandments tell you how to what? Love YAH with all your heart mind and soul, and love your neighbor ss you love yourself

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No he isn't bot and that wasn't a slight correction, it was huge it shouldn't go unnoticed.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

Mathew 5:17-19 simply proves my point Law here is in fact TORAH which is the first five books of the bible (including.......... THE LAWS OF MOSES!) The Sabath is in fact a day. It is plural in this verse because there is a Sabbath every week and a High Sabbath. YAH commanded us to rest on the 7th day which he did where?........ IN THE TEN COMMANDMENTS! The Sabaths are days for us to renew ourself in YAH. The ten commandments tell you how to what? Love YAH with all your heart mind and soul, and love your neighbor ss you love yourself

Consider the possibility that "the law" Jesus was speaking of was the TWO commandments he gave, which have always been... the law of Love

Why would Jesus tell people the law of moses is "the law" then break said laws?

Makes no sense

edit on 17-2-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Akragon

stok3th3fir3

Consider the possibility that "the law" Jesus was speaking of was the TWO commandments he gave, which have always been... the law of Love

Makes no sense

akragon, your right about that. I'm not even going to check the book on that one.

The bible is full of contradictions. It seems that satans computer processor didn't evaluate that area of the bible correctly to see if it was fluid with the rest of the bible. Hey, as akragon pointed out - It is apparent that these things happen. :/

and I do believe that the bible was created by a communications computer of some sort.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

I have 4 children and if you tell a child not to do something, they know exactly what they are doing when they disobey you. See the COMMANDMENT was not to eat of the fruit of the tree. Adam and Eve were not stupid they fully understood the 1 rule YAH gave them. In steps the serpent or shining one. He was an angel called SATAN. He told them the same things that David is saying. He told the same lies David is telling i.e. GOD=SATAN. David is a dragon dressed as a sheep. Speaking backwards was a necessity in Alister Crowley's eye's. David is a FALSE prophet. Thats why David has to add to the bible, not from scripture but from where?....David. There is a light in you David, if that light were darkness, how great is that darkness

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

David I used to slay minds just like you do! Do you know what happened David? YAH spoke to me. It scared me like you may never understand. YAH yanked my spirit into the sky and told me I would be denied. You know what? I knew why, just as you know what you are doing. Guess what I didn't listen. Everything in my life fell apart David. I was losing everything because I worshipped the father of lies. This serpent had fooled me telling me YAH wouldn't accept me back your mine! But DAVID got broke me down took everything from me and I THANK HIM! Why DAVID? I thank him for breaking me. But breaking me was bad right? WRONG! He broke Me to SAVE ME!!!!!!!!! I felt like YAH was evil at the time, but when I saw the end result, I was given what you don't have......UNDERSTANDING! YAH still has to break me sometimes, because I am flawed just like Moses. He corrects me just like a Father. He corrects me because he loves me. If I let my children act any way they want, is that good for them? Or, is it better for me to punish them? Which is better the absent FATHER or the FATHER who corrects his children because he LOVES them and KNOWS they can acheive righteousness!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

David I used to slay minds just like you do! Do you know what happened David? YAH spoke to me. It scared me like you may never understand. YAH yanked my spirit into the sky and told me I would be denied. You know what? I knew why, just as you know what you are doing. Guess what I didn't listen. Everything in my life fell apart David. I was losing everything because I worshipped the father of lies. This serpent had fooled me telling me YAH wouldn't accept me back your mine! But DAVID got broke me down took everything from me and I THANK HIM! Why DAVID? I thank him for breaking me. But breaking me was bad right? WRONG! He broke Me to SAVE ME!!!!!!!!! I felt like YAH was evil at the time, but when I saw the end result, I was given what you don't have......UNDERSTANDING! YAH still has to break me sometimes, because I am flawed just like Moses. He corrects me just like a Father. He corrects me because he loves me. If I let my children act any way they want, is that good for them? Or, is it better for me to punish them? Which is better the absent FATHER or the FATHER who corrects his children because he LOVES them and KNOWS they can acheive righteousness!

you have the understanding of the spirit, not of understanding itself.

I am not leading anyone wrong. There are people that believe me, I'm not going to get anyone or myself killed in a revolution - I don't want any part of that. I am just stating the facts of whats going on in this world. Some people might be blind to whats going on and claim there is NOTHING going on as you state stok3. There IS something very wrong going on and I believe I have identified it here in this thread.

All I want is peace.

I'm not going to argue. Because of people like stok3, these are my opinions.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Akragon

stok3th3fir3

(No I will cosider the fact, the word here translated as LAW is the word TORAH, which is Hebrew for instruction not commandments. LAW here is factually talking about the first 5 books of the bible and the prophets. See, YESHUA siad not one tiny litterary mark will be removed, a jot or tittle, you have removed EVERYTHING Yeshua said he was not here to ABOLISH.)

(What law was broken?)

Makes no sense

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I never once said "nothing is going on" David. Do not twist my words, I am a SON of the almighty YAH, and though I am a sinner he chose to LOVE me. He loves you and you hate him. I do understand, you can turn your ear away and write it off as I am saying something that I'm not, but that makes you a liar! How can we believe you now? Is telling a lie good David or evil? Shall we take a vote? In order for me to believe you, you must be better than him who you seek to overthrow! You are flawed too, just like the rest of us! Turn away from doctrines of Devils and repent, the kingdom of heaven is at hand, David, YAH LOVES YOU. You are my brother and a spot awaits you ... take it.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

I understand fully the Ten Commandments as I did leave a previous signature to this thread to obey Commandment Number One...
(just incase you missed it)

Yes Commandment number five stipulates to keep the Sabbath, but it's meaning has been misconstrued since it's beginning.

So may I ask you when you start and finish 'your' Sabbath and what day it is you choose..?

I will finish my answer to Sabbath when and if you answer the question I asked,
as it most certainly does pertain to this discussion.

P.S. - I starred your above post to Divad.
Your ending to your answer is EXCATLY what we are here for! (and I thank you for that)

Be well stok3

edit on 17-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: EDIT

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Akragon

Makes no sense

My belief is ONLY in God - not in Jesus as he was a mortal man and nothing more than a Samaritan.

To believe in Jesus as more than a Samaritan would be to sell my soul, which has already been bestowed to God.

Matthew 7:21-22-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:
depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I am not a man of 'iniquity'!

@Divad -

If it helps you feel more comfortable in your figmented matrix belief that I am a 'bot',
I can fault you not as ALL humans make mistakes as Matthew 27: 21-22-23 explains.

Commandment Number ONE - please get it right peeps!

I have 'starred' those members whom have conversed with myself in this thread regardless of merit,
after all, we are discussing the love of humanity, so why be so cheap with what is free.

Be well all

edit on 17-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Good for you...

I personally believe in Jesus, but not as God in the flesh as Christians do...

His Father is the true God of creation... all others fall short

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Well I know that you are saved and I know David is not and my heart weeps for him. Echelon is a demon!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join