It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity's 25 Goals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
According to me, the following list of goals set forth by Unknown (not talkin' about the Youtube contributor) is messed up and butt-backwards and enrages me so what better way to deal with the rage then to come up with an adaptation? Please feel creative and come up with your own version.

Here's the original that I found on Youtube...

The Illuminati's (NWO) 25 Goals:

1. All men are more easily inclined towards evil than good.
2. Preach Liberalism
3. Use the idea of freedom to bring about 'class wars'
4. Any and all means should be used to reach the Illuminati Goals as they are justified.
5. The right to lie in force.
6. The power of our resources must remain invisible until the very moment it has gained the strength that no cunning or force can undermine it.
7. Avocation of mob psychology to control the masses.
8. Use alcohol, drugs, corruption and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.
9. Seize property by any means
10. Use of slogans such as equity, liberty, fraternity delivered into the mouths of the masses in psychological warfare
11. War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences conducted so that neither combatant obtains territory rights.
12. Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen and placed
in public office who will be obedient to their demands and will be used as pawns in the game by those behind the scenes. Their advisors will have been reared and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world.
13. Control the press.
14. Agents will come forward after fermenting traumatic situations and appear to be the saviors of the masses.
15. Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food and use this to control the masses or mob and then use the mob to wipe out all those who stand in the way.
16. Infiltrate into the secret Freemasons to use them for Illuminati purposes.
17. Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases and advocate lavish promises to the masses even though they cannot be kept.
18. Detail plans for resolutions, discuss the art of 'street fighting' which is necessary to bring the population into speedy subjection.
19. Use agents as advisors behind the scenes after wars and use secret diplomacy to gain control.
20. Establish huge monopolies that lean toward world government control.
21. Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by control of raw materials. Organize agitation among the workers and subsidize their competitors.
22. Build up armaments with Police forces and Soldiers sufficient to protect our needs.
23. Members and leaders of the one world government would be appointed
by the directors.
24. Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of fooling, bemusing and corrupting the youthful members of society by teaching them theories and principles that we know to be false.
25. National and International laws should be used to destroy civilization and enslave and control the people.

And here's my version...

Humanity's 25 Goals:

1. All men are more easily inclined towards good than evil.
2. Teach equality.
3. Use the idea of equality to bring about unity.
4. Apply hundred percent intention to reach Humanity's goals as they are justified.
5. The right to stand in force.
6. The power of our resources must be brought to light and made public knowledge.
7. Avocation of crowd psychology to control the Globalist.
8. Use love, values and reward to systematically nurture the youth of the nation.
9. Give property when plausible.
10. Use of slogans such as empowerment, harmony, and justice delivered into the minds of the masses in psychological welfare.
11. War can be abolished so that nations on both sides are encouraged to work together for the survival of humankind.
12. Citizens can apply fair and due process to have leaders chosen and placed in Public office who will serve the People and will act as servants by their own admission. Their advisers will have earned the right to advise.
13. Free the Press.
14. Solutions will come forward in the midst of traumatic situations and enlighten the masses for the good of all.
15. Create industrial prosperity and financial stability, employment, health, abundance of food and use this to encourage goodwill among the masses and then the masses can care for all those in need.
16. Integrate into the global society the need for positive change.
17. Expound the value of systematic implementation of this plan, use genuine sounding slogans and phrases and advocate reward to the masses.
18. Detail plans for new resolutions, discuss the art of persuasion which is necessary to bring the population into speedy consensus.
19. Advisers can transparently use diplomacy to gain popular public opinion.
20. Establish huge monopolies that lean toward world citizen control.
21. Use low taxes to bring about economic success by the smart management of raw materials. Organize cooperation among the workers and their competitors.
22. Build up DNA with sonic forces and ionizers sufficient to protect our needs.
23. Members and leaders of the one world citizenship can be appointed by the People.
24. Integrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of empowering, enlightening and encouraging the youthful members by teaching them theories and principles that we know to be true.
25. National and International laws can be used to build civilization and evolve and expand Humankind.

Your feedback is welcome. Please play nice because I don't tolerate disrespect toward myself or others. You're allowed to have an opposing view, sure, just voice it respectfully. This is your only warning so, for your sake, I hope you read this OP in it's entirety.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Toni

edit on PM2282014205pm5728pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I just noticed this thread, very interesting. Can't believe it didn't get any comments.......or at least flags.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think humanity needs the following goals:

Continuously strive to eradicate suffering
Give everyone a fair chance
Reward achievement
Encourage diversity
Explore the universe
Control technology not be controlled by

A global "religion" with community "governments" seems to be a way of implementing these goals.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I just noticed this thread, very interesting. Can't believe it didn't get any comments.......or at least flags.

Well thank you for flagging this thread. I don't know why it didn't get any flags either. Maybe I didn't approach it in a way that encourages further discussion or maybe I could have put it in a better place?

Anyway setting goals is a "must do".

Clarity, Purpose and Goal Setting By Anthony Robbins

Antonia

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: guidetube
I think humanity needs the following goals:

Reward achievement
Encourage diversity
Explore the universe

A global "religion" with community "governments" seems to be a way of implementing these goals.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

How does one "encourage diversity" with a "global religion"? And is "community" interchangeable with "global" in relation to your reference?

Need more information. Does not compute.

Antonia

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Excellent Thread, your version of Humanity 101 is the one I prefer.

If I could add one single word, it would be telepathy, we need to regain this ability, for really it is the lies which we must defeat and exile.There is only one natural method and it is to restore our stolen ability.When Humans have their natural telepathy intact no one CAN lie,this is the only absolute solution to all of our problems.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Hi one-4-all,

Thank you very much for dropping in and for the compliment.

Telepathy is the natural ability to communicate with other minds that are capable of telepathy. It's interesting to note the flip that's occurred from primitive humans to 2014 humans; the majority is now the minority of telecommunications.

One way animals, say dogs, communicate with other dogs is by way of telepathy. If a dog ran up to me and said, "Hi my name is rover, what's yours ?" that would be awesome but, because dogs don't do that, a dog will not be able to tell me what his dog-friend knows about the shadow government and, if the dog is capable of manipulation, is not equipped to spin the truth to it's advantage and tell me about it. Read 'Animal Talk' if you're interested in further researching animal telepathy. I've read it and it's an excellent eye-opener.

Animal Talk: Interspecies Telepathic Communication

So it possible that the capstone has dampened/altered our natural telepathic state ? Sure it's possible. What would our world be like if we could all read each other's minds ?

And why are some more sensitive to thought transference than others ? It could be because thoughts have vibration and some are sensitive and resonate with a wide range of vibration by breaching the dampening field ?

Food for thought,

Antonia

edit on PM7312014706pm4631pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: guidetube

Not to play that particular entity's advocate, but..

Bad idea. First of all, how do you know how someone is cultivated and learns wisdom, maybe even becomes enlightened EXACTLY because of suffering? Secondly, 'desire = suffering' - so are you suggesting destroying all desire? Not doable, but if it WAS doable, this would be the most evil thing, to tamper with other people's free will!

Suffering is useful, it's a big reason of why we come to this world, and it is the ONE thing that makes our miserable, pathetic, busybody-lives meaningful. So you want to remove MEANING from people's lives?

You could say learning a new thing is suffering. Moving to a new city is suffering. Your parents divorcing is suffering for all. Are you saying people shouldn't learn, move or divorce?

This is a REALLY bad idea!

Now, corporation-induced, unnecessary physical pain, involuntary hunger and such things are a completely different matter. But 'eradicating all suffering' is like 'eradicating death' - sounds a good idea on the surface, but when you REALLY start realizing the implications, you should get chills of horror down your spine and want to cancel that idea immediately!

For what? To what end?

EVERYONE, really? Even coma patients, homeless boozehounds, schizrophrenics, autistic people, mentally r.. what's that modern version of that word? Well, you get the idea. The worst, man-hating fema-fascist should have a 'fair chance' at a Men's Shelter? Oh yeah, those probably don't exist, but maybe they should.

Should the worst, most destructive, maniac, evil meth-head have a 'fair chance' of leading every single 'support group' for former meth addicts?

Should an alcohol manufacturer have a fair chance at leading all AA-meetings?

Should a butcher have a fair chance at voting for PETA policies or writing the menu at a Vegan meeting?

THINK about what you are saying. Not everyone is qualified, non-qualified people should ABSOLUTELY not get a 'fair chance'!

However, it's easy to say things like this when you're this vague and not clarifying AT ALL what you mean.

Reward achievement

What a jump!

Ok, what achievements do you mean? If someone kicks 10 dogs in one day, should this be rewarded?

Should a fema-fascist get an award if they achieve screaming at innocent men for 2 hours straight?

Shouldn't there be some kind of qualifier here - maybe reward useful, constructive, meaningful things... by the way, how do you define 'achievement' anyway? What kind of thing are you talking about here?

Again, being INCREDIBLY vague makes your message completely meaningless OR insane..

Who should be rewarded and why? Not all 'achievements' are equal!

Some achievements are either insane, dangerous, ridiculous, stupid, destructive, insulting, murderous, etc. Do I need to go on? Maybe reward RESULTS, not achievements. Anyone can achieve something, it doesn't mean everyone should be rewarded. Also, who has the resources so they can make decisions on 'rewards'? Do we even need a REWARD system, can't we build a world that's so good it's a reward in itself just to be able to live in it?

Shouldn't THAT be a better goal than using some carrot+stick-system?

Encourage diversity

Why? Aren't we all human beings, and thus 100% same where it counts? Diversity = segregation = race wars and hate.

What are you saying herE? THESE ARE HORRIBLE GOALS, no offence.

Explore the universe

I think your earlier goals destroy this one. Also, do you mean internal Universe, inter-dimensional Universe, physical Universe, or what? And how do you suggest to 'achieve' this? And will you achieve yourself after doing this? At what point do you consider this goal to have been reached?

You are SO VAGUE!!

MY suggestion would be to start from the 'UFO phenomenon' - research it thoroughly and you will already know a lot about the Universe - more than the pathetic rockets can ever tell anyone.

Shouldn't people tackle and cure the PROBLEMS before bringing on new ones?

For example, end world hunger, end homelessness, cure illnesses, end 'jobs' and give people leisure and let machines do all the menial work.. shouldn't these goals be WAY better than that vague stuff you listed?

I think you missed a word here. Do you usually write english?

This is an individual choice, not a 'goal for humanity'. Humanity brings tech, individuals make individual choices. What if they WANT to be controlled by (the word you forgot to write)? Isn't that their choice?

Please think about things a bit more, ok?

I think the goal should be to make this the best Utopia we can. Jesus told us how, we just didn't listen to him.

new topics

top topics

join