It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap. I never believe the reptilian stuff till now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

i personally know this kid. He is one of my friends cousins. No joke. Hes not a reptile!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

We now have a way inside folks....to stop his tyranny once and for all...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thx for trying to understand someones different viewpoint. . I dont have the david icky file on me to prove you lmao. There was an article where scientist were looking for e.ts on earth at one time, can't find the article.

I'm open minded to the idea, I'm just disappointed on your perspective as well and does me displeasure to read religious threads by you

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I lived just outside of Stratford for a year... and I will tell you, the place is literally full of these alien type people...

They're called the Amish... LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Jordan River
reply to post by Akragon

Thx for trying to understand someones different viewpoint. . I dont have the david icky file on me to prove you lmao. There was an article where scientist were looking for e.ts on earth at one time, can't find the article.

I'm open minded to the idea, I'm just disappointed on your perspective as well and does me displeasure to read religious threads by you

Well I have a little club of haters... you're welcome to join and protest against me if you like...

PRO TIP: Don't like my threads.... don't read them

Pretty simple eh

edit on 2-2-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Some things to consider.

1. The majority of the world believes we are not alone in the universe.
2. The majority of Scientist claim that if we were to find life somewhere out there there's a great chance they would be insects.
3. The majority of conspiracy theorists believe we are being controlled by a shadow government.
4. There are numerous ancient artworks that shows alien type beings, some even looking like reptiles.

That said, why is there so much instant dismissal of ideas such as the OP?

It's actually sillier than beiber actually being a reptile.

AAC
edit on 2-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Did Steven Wright make this video?

Also, it almost looks like he is closing his eyes and that his eyelids are causing a strange reflection. Either that or his eyelids are tattooed or drawn on. Maybe he passed out at the party and his homeboys had some fun with a marker.

Though, I have to say that believing this kid has a drop of talent is sillier than believing he is a reptile boy.
edit on 2/2/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
lol. reptiles have loveheart eyes?????? hoax.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hey OP I found the original Justin Bieber Court hearing from the associated press.

I don't believe Justin Bieber is a reptilian, but I believe he was demon possessed and it manifests itself with reptilian features, like the serpent from the Bible.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Akragon

Some things to consider.

1. The majority of the world believes we are not alone in the universe.
2. The majority of Scientist claim that if we were to find life somewhere out there there's a great chance they would be insects.
3. The majority of conspiracy theorists believe we are being controlled by a shadow government.
4. There are numerous ancient artworks that shows alien type beings, some even looking like reptiles.

That said, why is there so much instant dismissal of ideas such as the OP?

It's actually sillier than beiber actually being a reptile.

AAC
edit on 2-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

I have little to no issue with any of those ideas actually...

the thing is there is no rational reason to believe reptile people are hiding in "human suits" all over the world...

every single incident stems from the Utube... and again as I've stated previously its hardly logical to believe what you will see on youtube

OR david Icky... who's just as cracked as his ideas honestly

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bumjuicer101

I don't believe Justin Bieber is a reptilian, but I believe he was demon possessed and it manifests itself with reptilian features, like the serpent from the Bible.

Ugh... I give up...

reptilians and leprechauns and demons... Oh MY!!

Im done here... my head hurts, and I need a beer

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Hahaha, have some faith. Science can't explain everything, so stop being so materialistic and closed minded. There is more to this universe than we can see and understand and to dismiss that would be ignorant. Jesus is Lord

edit on 2-2-2014 by bumjuicer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bumjuicer101

Materialistic eh...

Sigh

Lord help me...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

This was taken using the QIK Video format thats why his eyes look funny. See when news corps want to get a video out they send it over a mobile network. Due to limited bandwidth QIK cheats it only updates parts of the video that move and creates the artifacts like a person blinking is a slow update nothing more. Theres also KYTE,LIVECAST,YAMGO,MOLV,LIVECLIQ and SEERO to name a few. All these are subject to signal strength and of course the programs dont update the entire screen all at once like other video we are used to seeing which leads to artifacts like his eyes occurring. If you want to send live video to a friend i personally like seero because they also allow you to get live video from the area you are in if you travel alot. And allows you to get local advertisements for restaurants ect in the area your in.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Posted earlier her
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join