It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap. I never believe the reptilian stuff till now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Look at his eyes? He turns away and wears a guilty expression with perched lips like he knows what happened.

Seriously... Are we living amongst aliens?

AAC

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Video pixels...bad artefacts nothing more.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, nande?

This looks funky.

We need to get the original File,
do other News-Channel recorded this too
with the same Results?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hoax Bin in 3...2...1...

-Peace-

(He shoots...He scores!)
edit on 2-2-2014 by Eryiedes because: ETA

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Mr. Occam wants to know what is more likely.

1. Pixelation on a poor video source being filmed
2. A reptile hiding under another persons skin

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

With all do respect. No. Not pixelation. I'm the one who used to say that. This was different. You can see that right before they change his eyes go limp. Then when he opens them they are a different set of eyes.

AAC

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

_BoneZ_

This is a hoax:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw the thread but never saw where it explained the hoax? Was it there somewhere? Do mods just stick things in hoax without explaining why?

AAC.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

Seriously... Are we living amongst aliens?

Seriously, a little footwork and effort please? people wonder why there are so many vocal skeptics...

PS, if you saw the original thread why are you making a new one?
edit on 2-2-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The problem with video's like these is crappy quality. There's no way to make a good call on it. Secondly. Even if the video was crystal clear, unless it's straight from the news camera, then most likely it has been tampered with. So even if Justin, or any other public figure, is a reptile. There's no way of proving it.

Truth be told. Even if you witnessed it in person, no one would ever believe you. Isn't that comforting to know?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Why does this reptile thing keep popping up?

Are you people for real?

Do you really believe there are reptiles masquerading as people wandering the planet?

its just a facepalm moment every time I see one of these threads...

Here... ITs all true... there are reptiles in human skin...

ON TV...

edit on 2-2-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

An interesting series. Too bad they ended it prematurely. You're right. There aren't any "skinjobs" walking the planet. BUT. If someone can show me enough evidence to make me re-think that stance. I'm willing to listen. At this point in my life, I'm not willing to say never, or impossible. I've seen things that make me question the consensus of what is, and is not, reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Isn't it all hd anyways? Idk
Gf saw biebers eye change on local news too....or maybe it waz tmz idk...

I believe in the possibility of reptiles as much i do with greys

Have you notice bieber did a triangle shape of lawlessness!!!! Its the shape of all seeing eye.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

TV is very deceptive, especially in this age... but this idea is just insane...

Theres not a shred of evidence aside from videos on YouTube...

and of course as we all know, everything you see on youtube is truth...

People In this world are getting dumber... its quite sickening

There was a thread a few days ago about children being possessed by demons and climbing walls backwards... and not a single poster said anything about it until I stepped in and called Bullshmit... and it dropped off the boards like a rock in water...

People need to lay off the youtube videos and get outside for a bit of reality and fresh air...

the world is goin nutz man!!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

opethPA
Mr. Occam wants to know what is more likely.

1. Pixelation on a poor video source being filmed
2. A reptile hiding under another persons skin

Sorry, Occam is busy in court defending his Razor from Gillette in trademark litigation.

Everyone's a reptile these days…

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Calling it "pixelation" would be an oversimplification of what is happening in this video. It's a video artifact caused by the way it is encoded and compressed. His eyes are really the only pixels changing in the frames where the artifact occurs, I've seen this occur in many different videos that I watch on my PC. It's because the video hasn't been encoded properly or the software playing back the video isn't decoding it properly. It probably uses a type of compression which puts emphasis on the pixels which change between frames, and the artifact is a result of that mechanism not working properly.

link   
reply to post by opethPA

Mr Occam pls meet my friend Mr Camouflage

Wonder how would a squid or chameleons prey would apply the Razor? (!!)

Not endorsing, just thinkinn....

link   
reply to post by Akragon

You don't get it. I never thought this was real until justin little stunt and the reason for my "changing of mind vs pixalization" is due to bieber rampage has hit 3 points in the shape of a triangle, all seeing eye. Makes me suspicious in hollywood nwo Illuminati

You got bankers dying due to suicide thrown off the 33rd floor. 33Rd mason degree. And a bunch of Bohemian grove stuff too
edit on 2-2-2014 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

link   
For the record I realize how ludicrous it sounds for a reptile to be inside a human. That is not what I'm implying. I am implying that this video is very intriguing and no, I don't think it is an artifact. Additionally, beiber looks away at the very moment the Anomaly happens.

This can be very interesting without being a reptilian.

Now, please, someone answer how this subject was moved to hoax forum. Did I miss the explanation when I read the other thread?

AAC.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Jordan River
reply to post by Akragon

You don't get it. I never thought this was real until justin little stunt and the reason for my "changing of mind vs pixalization" is due to bieber rampage has hit 3 points in the shape of a triangle, all seeing eye. Makes me suspicious in hollywood nwo Illuminati

Hes just a dumb kid from Stratford who got noticed...

The kid has more money then brains... that's why hes acting like an idiot

At least the whole NWO illuminati thing has a little bit of evidence here and there... Clearly the shape of the "all seeing eye" has been plastered all over the media, even money... but honestly to think there are aliens in human skin is actually real?

I don't even have to words to express how retarded this idea is...

There is ALWAYS a logical explanation for every occurrence of this reptile thing...

Heres another yummy reptile video... just for kicks

They're real....... the video proves it right?

*bangs head on the wall*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join