It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, David Icke, Ventura

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
People must understand that these people are con artists. Whether or not people pay them to spread disinformation, I do not know, but the fact remains - they spread disinformation.

If you haven't noticed, anyone who is a celebrity in the world of conspiracy theories is spreading disinformation.

These celebrities are for entertainment only. "Can you believe people fall for this insanely obvious tactic?" type of deal. You will hear more truth in a politician's speech than in a celebrity conspiracy theorist's rants.

Anyone who would debate this obvious truth is....shall we say special.

These people are in place to lead people away from the idea of promoting thought and questioning what they have been told is true.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

You will hear more truth in a politician's speech than in a celebrity conspiracy theorist's rants.

Let me be the first on your 'special' list.
I don't believe there is any truth in a politician's speech....but there is the possibility of truth in the conspiracy theorist's rants.

jacygirl

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

Uh huh. Do you have some links supporting your point of view? Always good to have some backup sources when you're pointing fingers at others. A few specifics will do for now.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Please present actual information and refute the information directly as an example for us to understand exactly what your talking about.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

More truth in a politicians speech... this thread loses all creditability.

I can understand people's beef with Icke & Jones but Ventura?

Like I said, no creditability.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I agree freewill. You can pretty much debunk anything these guys say or write. Full of BS...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aoxomoxoa

Did you see all the people who want proof!?

It's like people are incapable of thinking for themselves and need someone else to think for them.

Actually, I always wondered how many people on ATS are involved in knowingly spreading and supporting disinformation. If they think one of those 3 guys is genuine, and they seem like an intelligent member of ATS, it is a good bet that they are intentionally spreading disinformation.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

onequestion

Please present actual information and refute the information directly as an example for us to understand exactly what your talking about.

This is the nature of the game.

Say there is X conspiracy theorist and they are actually spreading true information.

I provide an example of said information.

I discredit the information with X report from X website to discredit the person.

OK say there is an Alex Jones spreading disinformation.

I provide an example of the disinformation.

I discredit the information with X report from X website to discredit Alex Jones.

How are you supposed to know the difference between an unreliable source and a reliable source? There are no reliable sources!

So, while I could do it, it would be of no use. Plenty of people have done it, though.

You have to be able to think for yourself.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Actually, I always wondered how many people on ATS are involved in knowingly spreading and supporting disinformation. If they think one of those 3 guys is genuine, and they seem like an intelligent member of ATS, it is a good bet that they are intentionally spreading disinformation.

ATS = Deny Ignorance, so yeah, when you make an accusation like that we want proof. Or don't you have any? Just another opinion then. You know what they say about that right?

And then you accuse members here of spreading disinfo? Total fail.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly
People must understand that these people are con artists. Whether or not people pay them to spread disinformation, I do not know, but the fact remains - they spread disinformation.

If you haven't noticed, anyone who is a celebrity in the world of conspiracy theories is spreading disinformation.

These celebrities are for entertainment only. "Can you believe people fall for this insanely obvious tactic?" type of deal. You will hear more truth in a politician's speech than in a celebrity conspiracy theorist's rants.

These people are in place to lead people away from the idea of promoting thought and questioning what they have been told is true.

What ingenious sarcasm! You have to admit you got us going for a while, but we all awakened when we heard you say "You will hear more truth in a politician's speech than in a celebrity conspiracy theorist's rants." Thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Bassago

And then you accuse members here of spreading disinfo? Total fail.

OF COURSE people are on ATS spreading disinfo. It is the largest conspiracy website out there. The only question is who.

Someone too smart to fall for these tactics pretending they are dumb enough to fall for these tactics?

It's a good bet.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

I know right, who needs proof? Just make stuff up and declare it as fact.
You can't lose that way, good plan!
edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago2806ppm by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

No sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

opethPA

FreeWillAnomaly

I know right, who needs proof? Just make stuff up and declare it as fact.
You can't lose that way, good plan!
edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago2806ppm by opethPA because: (no reason given)

I could provide *evidence* easily, but who is to say my evidence is not a lie?

Proof of anything is hard to come by. I can't even prove you exist. I can provide evidence, though.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

It's like people are incapable of thinking for themselves and need someone else to think for them.

Please tell me this is not the way you defend a post. Because insulting others is the last way to make a case and it's downright sad that something would hinge on the degradation of others. Cite some examples for the reader or ask that your insulting thread is removed.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
While i tend to agree that your 3 examples are spreading dis-info, whether or not this is known by themselves is more of a question mark.
The other problem is that most dis-info is interlaced with truth to give it a level of credibility under scrutiny.

As far as the politician comparison goes, very bad choice of comparison i have to say lol

Regarding some above comments.
I do not believe a load of evidence is especially needed in the 3 cases given.any researcher worth there sort will be familiar with these people and if not go have a look and a read, find some stuff out and make your own mind up.
also The fact they are still operating speaks volumes in itself.

(post by FreeWillAnomaly removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerThe1st

I think the politician comparison stands as true. Obama has told me more truth than Alex Jones, and Obama compared black people to homosexuals. What does that say about Alex Jones?
edit on 2-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Well I see you just created an account to troll. Hopefully, a mod will be along in a few to end this.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I've noticed that posters who start threads like this one are new to a forum....The OP is no exception...

He joined 2 days ago.....Why is that ?

The OP is an exception in that he is attacking Alex Jones,David Icke and Ventura ...The usual MO is to attack Alex Jones and then throw in

Icke a little later ....LMAO..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join