It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, David Icke, Ventura

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rockn82

If a mod were to close this thread, it would be very interesting to say the least.

Anyways, enough derailment. Back to the topic.

Anyone who is too smart to fall for these scams, but is pretending to have fallen for these scams, is spreading disinformation deliberately. It's like these 3 guys are a touchstone.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

I could provide *evidence* easily, but who is to say my evidence is not a lie?

Proof of anything is hard to come by. I can't even prove you exist. I can provide evidence, though.

You "could" provide "evidence" but you won't because you think it could be debunked. Then "proof" is hard to come by and how do we even know it exists? What are you, 12 years old?

How very Zen-like of you. Anyway, thanks for the laugh. I've had enough circular logic for one day.There's 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Still a fail though.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Jones vs Piers Morgan.

If that does not strike you as a lesson in either controlled opposition, insane egotism, self promotion through controversy or just sheer idiotic buffoonery then God help you.

Icke is a madman, if you take him seriously then so are you.

Jesse asked Icke for proof regarding reptilians, so he's ok in my books, at least compared to these other two.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
Jones vs Piers Morgan.

If that does not strike you as a lesson in either controlled opposition, insane egotism, self promotion through controversy or just sheer idiotic buffoonery then God help you.

Icke is a madman, if you take him seriously then so are you.

Jesse asked Icke for proof regarding reptilians, so he's ok in my books, at least compared to these other two.

Haha, well Ventura is controlled opposition as well. Read Chris Kyle's propaganda filled book and then read up on the altercation he had with Ventura. There is a lot of other evidence for Ventura being the guy who's persona is designed to make appeals to the slightly less gullible conspiracy aware people, as well. I will actually bother to get some for you if you ask me to.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

OK, so you stand up, toss a few words into the air, then sit down to wait for supportive lines. Wrong, so let's start again, What is it that made you state such ? How positive are your oppossing facts? and to whom, to where, to when, to why.....Straighten that lot up a bit and you might have an argument. Do I personally believe the 3 you mention, yes as much as I believed Laurel & Hardy, love a giggle now and then.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

I wasn't making an argument or presenting a case. I was promoting thought.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You are stating to not listen to anything those 3 have to say because all they say is lies, how is that promoting thought?
You are now telling people that have never heard them to not bother. That is not promoting thought that is trying to steer it.
You refuse to address any one that opposes your view other than insulting them. One person kind of shares your view point and you ALMOST provide proof but nothing of it yet.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I take it all with a huge pinch of salt, Jesse seems a little punch drunk to me, maybe it's a put on maybe not, but if I had to choose one of these three to listen to for an hour it'd be Ventura. Jone's make me want to go outside and smack an overweight person in the face, and Icke makes me want go outside and poop in a shoe box and post it to him.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

When did I tell people not to listen to them?

I never said that all they say is lies. That would be a very ineffective method of propaganda. No one says all lies. They lie even more than politicians, though, I did say that.

I think listening to them is very beneficial.

It is also beneficial to know what you are listening to.
edit on 2-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Anyone who would debate this obvious truth is....shall we say special.

That reminds me of ole GW Bush saying "you're either with us or with the terrorists". Don't question anything....follow the herd!
If you do you are.....special. Conform or else.

As Obi-Wan once famously said...."only the dark side deals in absolutes".

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

Well if Obi Wan said it - shoot, what was I thinking. Have any more wisdom for me? Please teach me to conform to non conformity, master of the force.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Listen to Jones and tell me he doesn't speak in absolutes.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Everyone speaks in absolutes. Some things are just absolute. Not everything is relative.

Like - "ONLY THE DARK SIDE SPEAKS IN ABSOLUTES."

Isn't that an absolute?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Save your sarcasm...it was meant to inject a little levity to the conversation. I was trying to point out the absurdity of your statement. Obviously you lack a sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Listen to Jones and tell me he doesn't speak in absolutes.
reply to post by seabhac-rua

No thanks....listened to the man once and he started raving like a lunatic. I'll pass.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I know what you were trying to say.

I do believe my comment to you was funny.Talk about a lack of humor.

Sorry if I created a disturbance in your force.

the terrible propaganda be with you,
always

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yea Alex Jones is nothing more than a rambling War monger who claims to have predicted every incident after it takes place. Also I don't like how Alex Jones constantly interrupts his guests while they're speaking.

David Icke spreads nothing but, New Age lies to lead people away from God. Oh yea, I believe in Jesus so get over it.

Jesse Ventura has some things I disagree with, like his athesim, but I will have to do more research on him. He talks like he's regurgitating info from ATS. hahaha

edit on 2-2-2014 by bumjuicer101 because: (I have free will)

edit on 2-2-2014 by bumjuicer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bumjuicer101

I want you to pay very close attention to that last thought.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

My opinion is:

Alex Jones = MAD-MAN
David Icke = OVER_EXAGGERATOR
Jesse Ventura = COOL GUY - BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.

Con artists? Not Really.
Money generators? Yes, really.

Good-day!
edit on 2-2-2014 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join