It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the isle of man declares war on china???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
if the isle of man declared war on china, which other countries would join in and whose side would they be on?
would wales ally with the isle of man? would russia invade the isle of man? would jersey invade england?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

taoistguy
if the isle of man declared war on china, which other countries would join in and whose side would they be on?
would wales ally with the isle of man? would russia invade the isle of man? would jersey invade england?

isn't going to happen...so it doesn't really matter.

North Korea is going to attack South Korea and they are going to do this with such force and magnitude that the USA will be left with no other choice than to use tactical nukes from our sub fleet.

China and Russia will respond by hitting key targets inside the USA with nukes as well but more importantly they will hit the entire country with advanced EMP's that will leave only our sub fleet to retaliate. Our sub fleet has been toned down over the last decade and do not hold enough firepower to take on Russia and China but they will surface and release everything they have.

This retaliation will force China and Russia to unleash an all-out nuclear attack against the USA and it's allies while our systems are still down. Once all of their birds are in the sky....the USA will only be left with our satellite battle systems that will take out China and Russia's in flight nukes and then ....... ?

Or maybe the Isle of Man scenario ....
edit on 2-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

yeah, it won't happen. the isle of man don't have the room for the prisoners.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The US has 18 Ohio class subs each with 14 ICBMS equipped with MIRV warheads,
that means each ICBM has 6-8 warheads, that's just what is declassified, if a
nuclear war broke out, there simply wouldn't be anything left worth having
on this planet really.

I think most folks just don't want to accept that if nuclear war breaks out,
a real all out nuke fight then that's it for us all, every major population
center in the world would most likely be wiped within a few hours.....

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I'm absolutely unsure why you would even ask a question like this.

What's the point of your question?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

bloodreviara

The US has 18 Ohio class subs each with 14 ICBMS equipped with MIRV warheads,
that means each ICBM has 6-8 warheads, that's just what is declassified, if a
nuclear war broke out, there simply wouldn't be anything left worth having
on this planet really.

I think most folks just don't want to accept that if nuclear war breaks out,
a real all out nuke fight then that's it for us all, every major population
center in the world would most likely be wiped within a few hours.....

so 18 x 14 x 8 = 2,016 to spread over Russia and China and North Korea. Sounds like a lot but ... that is about the amount of just testing the USA and Russian have done.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Bassago

I was wondering that too.....but I got sucked in!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

This is a really interesting question....it's also funny....I like your way of thinking....

I'll have my second brew and get back to you....especially given that I'm Welsh and you threw me into the mix

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

angelchemuel

This is a really interesting question....it's also funny....I like your way of thinking....

I'll have my second brew and get back to you....especially given that I'm Welsh and you threw me into the mix

Rainbows
Jane

north wales ?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Bassago

I was wondering that too.....but I got sucked in!!!!

My kids used to ask these sort of meaningless questions. They did so (I Guess) because of their limited educational knowledge and limited real world knowledge. For example they learn in geography about China and Isle of man. They learn in history about countries going to war. They then put the two together to come up with a nonsense question.

My question would be : how old is the OP

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nofear39

Yup....think we've mentioned this before...or is it because you are in Warrington...can't quite remember :/
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

angelchemuel

Yup....think we've mentioned this before...or is it because you are in Warrington...can't quite remember :/
Rainbows
Jane

its just i think ive seen your face b4 jane .... have you lived in llandudno ? or conwy?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
if the isle of man allied itself with germany or iceland i'm sure they could take on china. or at least sicily.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

taoist, you might be my favorite thread writer on ATS.
I love how you troll...it isn't really trolling. But it is.

LOL....Isle of Man. I think they should ally with St. Lucia for world domination!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Bassago

exscalation.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

No I haven't. Used to live on Anglesey. Best U2U me where/how you think you've seen me

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Honestly I doubt the Chinese would really be bothered and all they'd probably do is just not produce the islands stuff for the tourists, if they could send a group all the way to Beijing and capture the entire communist party and get them to surrender then i'm sure there would be a few military planners on the dole the week after for not thinking through such a simple solution

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
While they have no military of their own, they could always employ HMS Ramsey to do something, I am sure. It looks like a boat you would see in a black and white WWII movie, so it may only be worthy to go fishing or something. But hell, that's never stopped those crazy Celts before.

I think they should just invade mainland China. They'd never survive a war of attrition (80,000 vs how many billion). But with enough moxy they may just scare the bejeezus out of the Chinese. If that doesn't work, flaming bagpipes and a peek under the kilt should do the trick.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Birchwood wasn't in North Wales last time I checked.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I have views of the guys from the IOM being surrounded like in the British film "carry on up the Khyber" until they decide to deploy their 'secret weapon'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join