It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, Americans. You lose.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Link from an e-mail

Now I'm not one who typically follows Ann Coulter (the link above is to her site). Certainly, I'm not one to rush to ATS and throw up one-sided political argument in a new thread. Until the bottom line in her article (and the title of this thread) grabbed my attention in an unusual way.

Her article has all the typical hallmarks and stats. She throws down the player's names. There's some finger-pointing and doom. But, go back to the title of her article: GOP CRAFTS PLAN TO WRECK THE COUNTRY, LOSE VOTERS and ask yourself, "Why would the GOP want to do this?"

As House Republicans prepare to sell out the country on immigration this week, Phyllis Schlafly has produced a stunning report on how immigration is changing the country. The report is still embargoed, but someone slipped me a copy, and it's too important to wait.

Leave aside the harm cheap labor being dumped on the country does to the millions of unemployed Americans. What does it mean for the Republican Party?

Is this because neo-conservatives (Libertarian and Tea Partiers) are finally beginning to undermine the foundations of the corporate-sided establishment GOPers? Is this dying bastion of dollar worshiping old fuddy-duddies really willing to pull the plug and allow the progs another opportunity to do as much damage to the American citizen as they can ... for the benefit of immigrants who don't assimilate but want to re-color the fabric in their own design?

It would be one thing if the people with these views already lived here. Republicans would have no right to say, "You can't vote." But why on Earth are they bringing in people sworn to their political destruction?

Republicans have no obligation to assist the Democrats as they change the country in a way that favors them electorally, particularly when it does great harm to the people already here.

Yes, it's great for the most powerful Americans to have lots of cheap, unskilled labor. Immigration definitely solves the rich's "servant problem."

If we looked at this in the context of fine dining, one might see the raiding of our Social Security system as Hors D'Oeuvres, Obamaramacare a salad, and a steaming plate of immigration as the main course. Back and forth, back and forth between the parties mind you. Keep in mind that NONE of these policies directly affect the elected member of our government ... only US. Wonder what they're serving up for dessert?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Ann Coulter, not well liked around here as for what I remember.
But for sure not by me. Full blown Iluminati mouth piece.
SnF

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

The report is still embargoed, but someone slipped me a copy, and it's too important to wait.

Saw this earlier today. What I didn't see was a copy or link to the document in question. Did I just miss it?

As far as immigration is concerned if the GOP caves on this they will have committed political suicide, which may have been the plan for the last couple of decades.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
all we need to do is survive as a fighting force and they lose

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Nancy Pelosi has served her side as a mouthpiece. It's good to pay attention sometimes, even when we don't respect the source.

Something about Coulter grates on my brain when I hear her speak. I usually move on to something else. This article was sent to me by a guy I've got a lot of respect for ... and I know he doesn't much care for her either. Made me sit up and take notice.

-Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Yet another story were the Republican party is actually showing that is controlled by progressive filth scumbags.

If you are conservative ask yourself how much more proof do you need ? Are you blindly going to follow your progressive master ? If you stick with the republican party you are a fool.

They are so confident that you are stupid they are not even hiding in the shadows anymore. They are actually rubbing your nose in and yet people keep bending over to smell.
edit on 31-1-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I couldn't find the document to which she referred. I doubt she'd leak it directly without permission, but I don't doubt her integrity on a stated fact either. Now that she's let the cat out of the bag, I'm sure we'll see it in a day or so.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The conservative base is more divided than ever, and the Democrats have arranged themselves in a wagon wheel formation. Divided, the GOP will suffer, as tea partiers alienate the "older classical Republicans", which alienate other, more moderate Republicans.

As far as I can tell, the Democrats seem fairly homogenous.

There are many ideologies floating around in conservative circles right now, and each faction seems fairly ardent and steadfast in their beliefs. I honestly will be interested to see how the GOP comes up with a presidential candidate that all the Republicans can fall in line behind.
edit on 31-1-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

There are many ideologies floating around in conservative circles right now, and each faction seems fairly ardent and steadfast in their beliefs.

I just want people who will obey the Constitution and uphold their oaths. Don't really care if they're left, right or middle or what they call themselves. Guess that's too much to ask in America these days. This country is finished.
edit on 357am1010am12014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I always imagined that if there was a hell mine would be waking up from a night of drinking only to realize I had spent the night with Ann Coulter and Oprah Winfrey.

Anyway, she's a complete nutter.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

OrphanApology
I always imagined that if there was a hell mine would be waking up from a night of drinking only to realize I had spent the night with Ann Coulter and Oprah Winfrey.

And with that thought I'm going to start drinking early.

Ahhh ... Sam Adams Winter Lager. I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from for the rest of the evening.

edit on 3112014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Ann Coulter being a complete nutter or whatever we are calling her these days.....is not my favorite human being. When she said the Japanese should be grateful for the added radiation in their air and water.....that it was actually beneficial in some ways.....she made me want to drag her over there and throw her into the cooling pit of reactor 3.

But.....and this is a big BUT.....she is not the only one saying that this is the end of USA. Many very smart and very connected and very patriotic people are saying that the immigration bill will not just legalize the 30 to 40 million illegals already here but will open the flood gates for a couple hundred million that are in the waiting.

These "new Americans" will vote along the Democratic lines and the last thing they need to get is our guns.....and they will get them to vote for it....and then it is over....

say what you want about guns.....it is the only thing keeping this country from falling completely to the globalist agenda.
edit on 31-1-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

I don't think I've had that one.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by Snarl

These "new Americans" will vote along the Democratic lines and the last thing they need to get is our guns.....and they will get them to vote for it....and then it is over....

say what you want about guns.....it is the only thing keeping this country from falling completely to the globalist agenda.

Like you ... I would assume 'guns' are on the dessert menu. The political elite will always have theirs, either in a collection or carried by their bodyguards.

Whatever president signs that legislation will always be remembered ... and what else does a president really want?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Snarl

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by Snarl

Like you ... I would assume 'guns' are on the dessert menu. The political elite will always have theirs, either in a collection or carried by their bodyguards.

Whatever president signs that legislation will always be remembered ... and what else does a president really want?

I think I am going to be sick....the crazy part is....they know what kind of bloodbath this will cause....this will be like no other war in history....
edit on 31-1-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

I think a lot of you are missing the point of "illegal amnesty" - who's coming into our country from Mexico?

I would bet a whole lot of money, drugs, and guns that have been given to the cartels that are going to be buying a whole lot of realestate at rock bottom prices and with cash.

Also, if you understand the whole fukushima radiation/dead pacific ocean - BPoilspill/dead gulf of mexico - and where most of these amnesty-ed people will be living at -

America is broke - but mostly the states of California (which will probably sink into the dead pacific ocean at some point soon) Florida ( which will be wiped out by the canary island giant tsunami) and of course, New York (Russia keeps saying and "asteroid" is going to end that city with a great tsunami) -

Just saying, you have to look at the few years - or months - ahead.

America is dead in the water - we've been raped and pillaged by treasonous insiders for decades -

Why not kill off a few "non-americans" while they're at it.

Seriously, do you think anyone is going to have any kind of "health care" 3 years from now in america?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
So who hires these illegal people? GOP friendly corporations, via 3rd party labor contractors. Who benefits from this? Who makes the serious $$$$? Those who want low paying labor cost for their businesses. The middle and poor classes do not hire illegals. Corporations have used them effectively to wage war against unions and the cost of labor in the USA. Where they cannot outsource to China and India, they decided they'd screw the unions and other semi and unskilled job markets with a flood of illegals, pay off the GOP and the DEM's, to play a false rhetoric game, blame the illegals rather than those that hired them. Like blaming a gun and not the person behind it.

The corporations know what they are doing and have done this for decades now. The 3rd party labor contractor make a nice loophole for the companies to hire illegals without having to worry about being liable for it, so they make the $ and reap the benefits, and take none of the legal risk. Who came up with this loophole? Reagan.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

Didn't Trumka visit almost daily with the elitist obozo in the white house in his first years there?

Did Trumka think that he'd get some kind of "pay raise" with union fees from the illegals?

How's that working out for Trumka these days?

There is no honor amongst thieves.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
The conservative base is more divided than ever, and the Democrats have arranged themselves in a wagon wheel formation. Divided, the GOP will suffer, as tea partiers alienate the "older classical Republicans", which alienate other, more moderate Republicans.

As far as I can tell, the Democrats seem fairly homogenous.

There are many ideologies floating around in conservative circles right now, and each faction seems fairly ardent and steadfast in their beliefs. I honestly will be interested to see how the GOP comes up with a presidential candidate that all the Republicans can fall in line behind.
edit on 31-1-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

Mystik Mushroom, does it not seem to you that a lot of these conservative speeches that are going around are some of the most radical things our nation has ever heard? I mean conservatives are practically crying to repeal the scientific basis of evolution and repeal the ethics that have been accepted since the end of World War II and the Geneva Convention happened.

I think this could turn into a disaster, no one is realizing it, but this is a somewhat dangerous nationalist movement. This kind of thing has been predicted to happen after periods of Atheism and cultural vacuum. Watch out Mystik Mushroom - if the nationalism sucks in everywhere but the biggest cities, it could be a shock when it starts encroaching on them as well and when people head out for fresh air, there isn't any.

I can tell you right now that the areas I live in are radicalizing hard to the right, quite possibly more conservative than I think things have ever been in the U.S. in the entire 20th Century.

The peer pressure can get pretty rough - I stood up for the minimum wage here on A.T.S. the other day because not only is it the humanitarian thing to do, but the facts are showing that it would help the economy.

When a lot of our country is blind to a win-win that obvious, something pretty big is blinding them. I am calling out a problem. There is a dangerous nationalist movement in the rising. I saw something like this coming though as the result of too much change at once from the left a while back -

Which is why I was warning about the results of suppressing free speech - I made comments about suppressing free speech not changing anyone's minds, but sending them underground to fester - I'm saying that if you are a Democrat living in a big city you might not even be aware of how radicalized parts of the U.S. are getting and when you run into it, you are going to be shocked.

As a Democrat in a big city, you might think that the things you here are random crazy people - what I'm telling you is isn't. What Democrats need to do is turn off their T.V. and leave the isolation chambers of the big cities and take a trip to somewhere else for a week or two and engage in conversation with the locals there.

In a lot of ways, it is too late, this is a result of not engaging the opposing side (conservatives) in dialogue and ignoring them and thinking it would go away.

I'm not talking about the O.P. specifically - I am talking about a polarization that has reached exceptionally dangerous levels. You could think of it as the difference of being self-aware (liberal) and not self-aware (conservative) as those are aspects I attribute to the two parties at the moment.

And I'm still not talking about the O.P., I am saying there is a movement that is not based on any evidence and not to be reasoned with, which I might as well leave the O.P. out and just say I'm noticing the trend.
edit on 31amFri, 31 Jan 2014 04:38:36 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Snarl
Is this because neo-conservatives (Libertarian and Tea Partiers) are finally beginning to undermine the foundations of the corporate-sided establishment GOPers? Is this dying bastion of dollar worshiping old fuddy-duddies really willing to pull the plug and allow the progs another opportunity to do as much damage to the American citizen as they can ... for the benefit of immigrants who don't assimilate but want to re-color the fabric in their own design?

It wasn't Snarl, but this statement, that got me thinking about it. The faction that is undermining the traditional GOP because it is too far to the right? That sounds nasty. A faction that wants to pull the plug and allow the progressives to damage the American citizen? That sounds illogical.

This faction (the Tea Party and Libertarians (ATS please feel free as libertarians to drop the Tea Party label) is willing to destroy the economy (as witnessed in October) and destroy the economy again (as witnessed by not wanting to raise minimum wage) in order to help people? The faction is crazy and dangerous, to boot, and delusional, and definitely not going to make progress.

As I said before, we have the N.S.A. set up and ready for these people to take over from Obama. Look what I'm saying, where the real conspiracy is. "It's a trap!"
edit on 31amFri, 31 Jan 2014 04:43:14 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join