It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, Americans. You lose.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

even if they do there are many a legion of gun owners. a large percentage of which might not fight back and walk blindly into the showers. but all there needs to be is about a million or so to dig in and move fast. between wwII vietnam and korea, about half a million u.s. soldiers died with 4000 dying in iraq alone. more than a hundred thousand in the civil war. we've done it before. the only thing left to do is what makes the powers that be think they can take us? they enjoy democide as a hobby and i'm afraid ? no i'm pizz'd off at their ignorance lies and hubris demanding that i submit to the will of my nations captors. members of a cult long dead, posers at best are gonna try to roll down my alley? no. it's just a stupid idea. the rockies will be crawling with with mountain men, the seas will be swarming with pirates with their airstrikes and artillery being useless because we will be too close. we americans know how to completely demoralize an enemy. we know how to fight when and where we want

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In Canada the democrats are divided so people votes are divided... in America, the republicans are Divided, guaranteeing Democrats victory.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

wow all i thought of politics was joni hating chachi

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
The conservative base is more divided than ever, and the Democrats have arranged themselves in a wagon wheel formation. Divided, the GOP will suffer, as tea partiers alienate the "older classical Republicans", which alienate other, more moderate Republicans.

As far as I can tell, the Democrats seem fairly homogenous.

There are many ideologies floating around in conservative circles right now, and each faction seems fairly ardent and steadfast in their beliefs. I honestly will be interested to see how the GOP comes up with a presidential candidate that all the Republicans can fall in line behind.
edit on 31-1-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

The reason the Dems look like they are in a wagon wheel formation is because they are like a bunch of whores at a brothel.

The reason the Repugs/conservatives look like they are divided is because some are trying to run the whores out of the brothel.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join