It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a slave to God or is God your slave the way he should be?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

MOSTwanted
reply to post by Greatest I am

Ya I'd have to agree that if we ourselves weren't the god force, then a god separate from ourselves would be most evil. But we're the god force and consciousness of the universe; therefore, we should listen to ourselves each independently instead of relying on someone else's self interested motives to guide us to some made up paradise that we only get to experience after we die. Sounds like a big scam to me kinda like hey western union me $800 and tomorrow the illuminati will come pick u up in a jet, fly you to new York and pay u $1mil for joining the next day. When u come to find out you've been had the crook is gone with all your money and there is nothing u can do but even worse if you live your whole life Believing a lie like the ones churches tell you'll never even know you've been scammed cuz you'll be dead b4 you figure out. Best scam ever in history is religion.

One of the largest world corporations that has no product and produces only lies.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Satanic heaven?

I can see you have done all your homework.. Oh yes... *sarcasm off*

Look, I follow the teachings of Jesus where I can. None of us mortals are perfect, and aspire as we may to greater things, we will sin and waver on our paths, as we must being what we are. However, I do so not just through some selfish wish to live for eternity. There are things I want to say to my maker, when a face to face meeting will not be immediately leathal to me, things I hate about the way creation happened, about how my species as a whole has been allowed to suffer an existence for which it was not designed, i.e. life outside of Eden, and a plethora of other things.

The teachings of Christ, allow a flawed bastard like myself, to find in life, small moments of grace. All too often in life, people are faced by situations, in which it is hard to know whether they are doing the right thing, what the correct way forward is. Following the teachings of Jesus allows me to have the occasional moment where I know in my heart, bones, blood and brain, that I am doing right. It gives me the confidence in my deeds, to do right by people, even when it makes my life harder to do so.

In those moments, I am capable of giving my fellow human beings a reason to smile, or a moments relief from a burden, offering aid where its needed. My belief harms no one, and helps people into the bargain. I am not a fundamentalist, I do not hold to the way of the Catholics, nor the Protestants, nor any other recognised faction. My relationship with Jesus is my own, and my communion with him is the works I do in his name.

You may not agree with the faith I hold, but I would recomend against judging me without knowing me.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
TrueBrit - well said. If my God wants to squish me or destroy me then He has the right. He created me and loves me and sent Jesus to stand in my place. It is with this knowledge and acceptance in my heart that I can love and forgive others who hurt me and hurt society. And in so doing I free them and myself.

I really don't think the ones who try to push our buttons or think they have a valid point will ever understand this message of love because they are filled with self importance, anger with the world and defiance.

I am nothing and the more I realize that then the more equal I am with my fellow man - meaning I am not perfect and I can strive to love more and to allow God to work in my life. So yes my life is His. I trust Him implicitly. This life is just a blip of time compared to His promise of what we can look forward to.

(sorry messed up the order of things - got interruped while typing).

TrueBrit

Satanic heaven?

Look, I follow the teachings of Jesus where I can. None of us mortals are perfect, and aspire as we may to greater things, we will sin and waver on our paths, as we must being what we are. However, I do so not just through some selfish wish to live for eternity. There are things I want to say to my maker, when a face to face meeting will not be immediately leathal to me, things I hate about the way creation happened, about how my species as a whole has been allowed to suffer an existence for which it was not designed, i.e. life outside of Eden, and a plethora of other things.

The teachings of Christ, allow a flawed bastard like myself, to find in life, small moments of grace. All too often in life, people are faced by situations, in which it is hard to know whether they are doing the right thing, what the correct way forward is. Following the teachings of Jesus allows me to have the occasional moment where I know in my heart, bones, blood and brain, that I am doing right. It gives me the confidence in my deeds, to do right by people, even when it makes my life harder to do so.

In those moments, I am capable of giving my fellow human beings a reason to smile, or a moments relief from a burden, offering aid where its needed. My belief harms no one, and helps people into the bargain. I am not a fundamentalist, I do not hold to the way of the Catholics, nor the Protestants, nor any other recognised faction. My relationship with Jesus is my own, and my communion with him is the works I do in his name.

You may not agree with the faith I hold, but I would recomend against judging me without knowing me.

edit on 23/1/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
He is God the Father. I'm not sure how a master/slave component fits in all that.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Greatest I am

ghostfacekilah00
Neither, I'm a Christian.

"That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught."
That's flat out wrong and would be considered blasphemy by a Christian. When the apostles asked Jesus how to pray, he responded with what is known today as the Our Father, which includes the words "Thy will be done."

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God gave humans free will so that we could willingly choose to accept his love, giving humans the potential to be holier even than the angels, who have full knowledge of God's love from their creation. We also have the choice to reject his love, pursue our own worldly interests, and consequently be eternally separated from God due to our unworthiness. Christians believe that Jesus was the free gift of God that can wash away all of our unworthiness. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him might not perish but will have eternal life."

The definition of Satanism is to believe that you can be your own God, that you don't need God to obtain the greatest things creation has to offer, i.e. not material possessions. That's why Satan was cast out of Heaven. He wanted God's power and tried to fight him for it.

What free will did he give A & E. Tell us exactly how he murdered them the first time they did their will and not his.

Oh wait. God can kill whoever he likes because he own us.

Regards
DL
edit on 23-1-2014 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

So, you're definitely not qualified to be discussing this topic as you don't know what's in the Bible. First, I'll address the obvious error in your comment. God didn't kill Adam and Eve, he banished them from the Garden of Eden. God doesn't own us, he created us. You didn't have to be a part of creation. As explained throughout the Bible, God only intervenes in the natural physical order of creation for the good of his people. Also, the Christian God, being omnipresent, knew beforehand what would be recorded in the Bible for all time.

God gave Adam and Eve free will just like he did to all humans, that is what the point of the Adam and Eve story is. They gave into the temptations of the Devil and ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge after they were told by Satan that it would give them have the same knowledge as God. The Garden of Eden was the equivalent of Heaven on Earth, as humans were completely blameless and God lived openly with them. Adam and Eve eating the apple is referred to by Christians as "the fall of man" because it is when sin was brought into the world.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

I agree with you for the most part but the laws of nature dictate that man should not be able to fly but with ingenuity we have mastered the law of gravity and aerodynmics and have built airplanes that fly thousands of miles thousands of feet in the air for hours on end.

We can control and manipulate the laws of nature, just not in the way you may see or understand it. There is even a recent invention that uses sound waves to levitate objects in the air which flies (no pun intended) in the face of gravity. There is always a way to manipulate the laws of nature, we just have to find out how.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Greatest I am
Interesting question and opening statement. If God should be your slave, wouldn't that make you above him? A Master is always above his slave. Maybe that slave of yours will revolt and make you His slave? Dunno..

God, behold the only thing greater than yourself, ---- should be the caption and words in this clip.

--Youtube link--

Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist. This is an obvious truth.
If God is an idea of mankind...how can he be your slave? After all, according to your logic, he doesn't exist. But having an imaginary slave to be master over is better than just being human..right?

Only you can make you voluntarily do anything. This also is an obvious truth.
So true. THIS is logic. THIS is also the freewill that is spoken of in the Holy Scriptures. When you choose to voluntary do 'bad' things, is when you end up FUBAR'd.

That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught. Paraphrase, the Sabbath was created for man, not man for the Sabbath. Man is to rule religion and not religion rule man.
The Sabbath was for man to remember God - so the first couple statements are kinda a fact...a known fact. The last statement - YOU sound like every established Church and their self-centered thinking. To care only for oneself is selfish, but we can't change who we are right?

--Youtube link--

Only man’s will is being expressed here on earth and man need not kowtow to the man-made idols and religions we have invented.
Good Men create from the heart. Only fools want to create from evil selfish desires.

That is the message Jesus tried to convey and that Rome corrupted because sheep are easier to control than goats.
The Sabbath was made for man. Not man for the Sabbath. We can do as we choose.
Not sure what you are reading or on, but I'm pretty sure Jesus referred to Himself as being a Sheppard over a flock..of sheep. That flock are the ones who believe in His words and the way He lived His life AND wanted other to live theirs. So....are you saying that Jesus is misjudged in His words? ....so you got right what scholars didn't? He meant we are goats and shouldn't be sheep because sheep are easily controlled......??

Which God do you idolize instead of stepping up yourself to recognizing that you are greater than God?
My understanding of the Bible is that we shouldn't idolize anything...we should just do right and listen to the word of God. I believe being humble is another attribute that Jesus was trying to get across. Maybe you should re-read the part where He explains His parable of the Seeds. Which seed do you emulate?

Or do you recognize that you are greater than any God?
Only when I make a kick-A lasagna! It is to die for!!

Again, re-read the seed parable. But you can keep on believing your are a God or the God all you like. None of us (I hope) will worship you or your askew'd view on God.

Regards
DL

I have read a few books (can't call them scriptures since they all seem to be new) on Satanism. You might find that religious path more to your liking. Satan wanted to empower Man from my understanding.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Greatest I am

Unity_99
Don't like the word slave, or anything that sounds abusive. No relationship with your loving Family would ever be abusive. That is a wolf in sheeps clothing either way.

However, parents worship the ground their toddlers walk on, and kiss their tiny feet. So I have to say, God Loves us, far more than we can love back, and the worship or adoration really is God/Family to us. But having profound gratitude, joy and belonging, faith and trust, is wonderful, for those moments when they come.

A loving family. I guess you missed where your loving father has promised to send most of his family to torture and death.

Open your eyes and watch as those you love get to hell.

Regards
DL

No one is going to hell, at least that I'm here for, and don't see it for anyone else either. I am here to help my family, and in my spare time send words to others. We're here! Wake up.

The Father/Mother/Family is not anyone in this universe. The Biggest Baddest Empowered Demiurge or Fallen Entity is but a tiny percentage of themselves outside of this DVD, which I've stood on like a poster. Only Love and Goodness exists outside and beyond the training manuals. Its not quite like that, but close enough. There are levels and there is areas where growth takes place, so not everything is pure and clear outside, but on certain levels that's so. Don't you have a sense of memory?

People aren't being handed over to the dark side, and all their contracts here are null and void. A warning to renegades, they do get rounded up and its far better to say, I'm sorry, please help me, can't even see other possibilities, so programmed, that I ask for help, because you will get help, and its better to always get the help from the Good Team of Family who always counsel, heal and uplift, than from those who would take you through learning from reduction.

People clean up easy as I've been told over and over.

Love doesnt send you out, as a toddler to grow up, and tell you not to stand in the freeway, then close the door and make coffee. Which is what most religious smiters believe and of course all the mystery school. They forgot to perserve their love, that would have cleared up all the distortions.

We're not losing anyone.

Stand still, stop reacting with the body, its not the way home, its just a part of the dvd. Its a simulated reality. Learn to override its judgments and anger and impatience and foster the happiness of those around you without any judgments but understanding and know how much you are loved and everyone here is loved, have faith in Love and Goodness and see the Light/Love in all, even those you know are criminally insane, such as our leaders, go to the time they were born, their first few years and intercede on their behalf sending love. Always know there is nothing that matters except for every sentient being, and their progression, happiness.

Each time you overcome body suit aggressions and problems, arguments with others say, you ascend, or reach another level.
We can't take negative depressive or judgmental attitudes or fast anger reactions to higher levels. They don't work on those ones. We have to override the body suit and then learn to use it as a tool to help others, and create positive technologies.

The ones stuck in this religious duality, armeggedon, or mystery school distortions, all of them are literally picking up their cards and playing the wrong game. They're not really on the same page the whole thing is on.

Its always about Love and overcoming war, and anger and flaws, that are triggered right in our bodies, and overriding, which is real free will, and realizing not to ever judge others and always see the best in them, to bring it out.
edit on 24-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Interesting OP. I'll bite.

God is not my slave. I'll say that right out. I do not own God. I was given God['s love] as a gift from God. I thought it was the sweetest thing, so I gave myself (my love) to Him as a gift in return. We love each other.

The scripture is so clear!

John 15:15 "No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. "

John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. "

And THAT is what Jesus taught.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Greatest I am
I guess you missed where your loving father has promised to send most of his family to torture and death.

I guess YOU missed the part where He said "I go to prepare a place for you..."

Thing is, He will never FORCE you to go there.

The choice is yours and yours ALONE.

Jesus: "I'm a gentleman Nick, I'll never force myself on you or anyone.

Jesus: Nick, what would be more unjust and unfair, for me to steal you at the moment of your death and force you to live in my presence and in my will for all eternity. Hell on the other hand is a place where you'll be completely free from all of my "though shalt nots"... FOREVER."

Melisa: But surely no one would choose that if they knew you really existed?

Jesus: Not so, nobody goes into hell blindfolded. In one way or another, I've revealed myself to everyone.

Melisa: But if they could just see you...

Jesus: Not even that would be enough. Look at satan, he stood before me in the very throne room of God. But he thought the beauty and the power bestowed was somehow earned. Gave himself over to pride. Scratch any sin and just below the surface you'll find pride...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Good share. Love has no room for pride.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Greatest I am....Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist.
Of course God would not exist as an idea to a (thinking) being not in existence. Like how the idea of ''parent'' would not exist to an offspring that has not yet been concieved. The non-existence of a creation does not mean the Creator does not exist.
edit on 24-1-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Satanic heaven?

Judging is what we all do all the time.

I judge a pathetic slave crawling in self pity and hoping that there is someone at the end to kiss the boo boo.

Man up for Christ's sake.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

ketsuko
He is God the Father. I'm not sure how a master/slave component fits in all that.

Would as father sentence the vast majority of his children to hell or death while just keeping a few to serve as slaves?

You know your Trinity concept was bought and paid for by Constantine. Right?

You are a father. Would you step up or would you send your child to die?

Selfishness would have you send your son. God is quite selfish.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

ghostfacekilah00

Greatest I am

ghostfacekilah00
Neither, I'm a Christian.

"That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught."
That's flat out wrong and would be considered blasphemy by a Christian. When the apostles asked Jesus how to pray, he responded with what is known today as the Our Father, which includes the words "Thy will be done."

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God gave humans free will so that we could willingly choose to accept his love, giving humans the potential to be holier even than the angels, who have full knowledge of God's love from their creation. We also have the choice to reject his love, pursue our own worldly interests, and consequently be eternally separated from God due to our unworthiness. Christians believe that Jesus was the free gift of God that can wash away all of our unworthiness. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him might not perish but will have eternal life."

The definition of Satanism is to believe that you can be your own God, that you don't need God to obtain the greatest things creation has to offer, i.e. not material possessions. That's why Satan was cast out of Heaven. He wanted God's power and tried to fight him for it.

What free will did he give A & E. Tell us exactly how he murdered them the first time they did their will and not his.

Oh wait. God can kill whoever he likes because he own us.

Regards
DL
edit on 23-1-2014 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

So, you're definitely not qualified to be discussing this topic as you don't know what's in the Bible. First, I'll address the obvious error in your comment. God didn't kill Adam and Eve, he banished them from the Garden of Eden. God doesn't own us, he created us. You didn't have to be a part of creation. As explained throughout the Bible, God only intervenes in the natural physical order of creation for the good of his people. Also, the Christian God, being omnipresent, knew beforehand what would be recorded in the Bible for all time.

God gave Adam and Eve free will just like he did to all humans, that is what the point of the Adam and Eve story is. They gave into the temptations of the Devil and ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge after they were told by Satan that it would give them have the same knowledge as God. The Garden of Eden was the equivalent of Heaven on Earth, as humans were completely blameless and God lived openly with them. Adam and Eve eating the apple is referred to by Christians as "the fall of man" because it is when sin was brought into the world.

Only fools believe in talking snakes.

If you do then tell us why God put Satan right beside Eve.

" God didn't kill Adam and Eve, he banished them from the Garden of Eden."

The tree of life was in a sense the food that would keep them alive.

An analogy can be made that God locked the refrigerator and let them starve to death.

Your God murdered them by his actions and is guilty of murder by neglect.

You go ahead and adore your genocidal son murderer.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am
Interesting question and opening statement. If God should be your slave, wouldn't that make you above him? A Master is always above his slave. Maybe that slave of yours will revolt and make you His slave? Dunno..

God, behold the only thing greater than yourself, ---- should be the caption and words in this clip.

--Youtube link--

Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist. This is an obvious truth.
If God is an idea of mankind...how can he be your slave? After all, according to your logic, he doesn't exist. But having an imaginary slave to be master over is better than just being human..right?

Only you can make you voluntarily do anything. This also is an obvious truth.
So true. THIS is logic. THIS is also the freewill that is spoken of in the Holy Scriptures. When you choose to voluntary do 'bad' things, is when you end up FUBAR'd.

That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught. Paraphrase, the Sabbath was created for man, not man for the Sabbath. Man is to rule religion and not religion rule man.
The Sabbath was for man to remember God - so the first couple statements are kinda a fact...a known fact. The last statement - YOU sound like every established Church and their self-centered thinking. To care only for oneself is selfish, but we can't change who we are right?

--Youtube link--

Only man’s will is being expressed here on earth and man need not kowtow to the man-made idols and religions we have invented.
Good Men create from the heart. Only fools want to create from evil selfish desires.

That is the message Jesus tried to convey and that Rome corrupted because sheep are easier to control than goats.
The Sabbath was made for man. Not man for the Sabbath. We can do as we choose.
Not sure what you are reading or on, but I'm pretty sure Jesus referred to Himself as being a Sheppard over a flock..of sheep. That flock are the ones who believe in His words and the way He lived His life AND wanted other to live theirs. So....are you saying that Jesus is misjudged in His words? ....so you got right what scholars didn't? He meant we are goats and shouldn't be sheep because sheep are easily controlled......??

Which God do you idolize instead of stepping up yourself to recognizing that you are greater than God?
My understanding of the Bible is that we shouldn't idolize anything...we should just do right and listen to the word of God. I believe being humble is another attribute that Jesus was trying to get across. Maybe you should re-read the part where He explains His parable of the Seeds. Which seed do you emulate?

Or do you recognize that you are greater than any God?
Only when I make a kick-A lasagna! It is to die for!!

Again, re-read the seed parable. But you can keep on believing your are a God or the God all you like. None of us (I hope) will worship you or your askew'd view on God.

Regards
DL

I have read a few books (can't call them scriptures since they all seem to be new) on Satanism. You might find that religious path more to your liking. Satan wanted to empower Man from my understanding.

Exactly why God put him right beside Eve.

"My understanding of the Bible is that we shouldn't idolize anything...we should just do right and listen to the word of God."

So you end up idolizing the words that men wrote but to you are the word of God. You are an idol worshiper.

But to your last.

Eve was correct in eating of the tree of knowledge and rejecting God.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

This indicates that Jesus had no choice.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women. They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

------------------------

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.
As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

----------------------------

Evolutionary theology.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

GodIsRelative
Interesting OP. I'll bite.

God is not my slave. I'll say that right out. I do not own God. I was given God['s love] as a gift from God. I thought it was the sweetest thing, so I gave myself (my love) to Him as a gift in return. We love each other.

How nice for you. I know that feeling. I only achieved that the one time. Then you know that reciprocity is a part of love.

You are in communication with God. Ask him for me how we can end his creating the millions of young souls who starve to dea5th yearly.

I understand that your bible says that to believe in Jesus is to be able to do what he did and more.

I think you should get at it. Don't you?

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Murgatroid

Greatest I am
I guess you missed where your loving father has promised to send most of his family to torture and death.

I guess YOU missed the part where He said "I go to prepare a place for you..."

Thing is, He will never FORCE you to go there.

The choice is yours and yours ALONE.

Jesus: "I'm a gentleman Nick, I'll never force myself on you or anyone.

Jesus: Nick, what would be more unjust and unfair, for me to steal you at the moment of your death and force you to live in my presence and in my will for all eternity. Hell on the other hand is a place where you'll be completely free from all of my "though shalt nots"... FOREVER."

Melisa: But surely no one would choose that if they knew you really existed?

Jesus: Not so, nobody goes into hell blindfolded. In one way or another, I've revealed myself to everyone.

Melisa: But if they could just see you...

Jesus: Not even that would be enough. Look at satan, he stood before me in the very throne room of God. But he thought the beauty and the power bestowed was somehow earned. Gave himself over to pride. Scratch any sin and just below the surface you'll find pride...

No force at all. Follow me or burn in the fire I made for you. No force at all.

To fools.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

GodIsRelative
reply to post by Murgatroid

Good share. Love has no room for pride.

Are you not proud of those you love and of your decision to love them?
Are you not proud of your family and choice of friends?

I proudly am.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n

Greatest I am....Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist.
Of course God would not exist as an idea to a (thinking) being not in existence. Like how the idea of ''parent'' would not exist to an offspring that has not yet been concieved. The non-existence of a creation does not mean the Creator does not exist.
edit on 24-1-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Correct. It means that God could just never be proven. God would be a never ending quest and should be considered dead by all seekers.

IOW. Exactly the position where Gnostic Christians like myself know God and Goddesses should be.

Jesus knew this and that is why he told us to seek God.

Regards
DL
Seek God

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join