It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a slave to God or is God your slave the way he should be?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

God, behold the only thing greater than yourself, ---- should be the caption and words in this clip.

www.youtube.com...

Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist. This is an obvious truth.

Only you can make you voluntarily do anything. This also is an obvious truth.

That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught. Paraphrase, the Sabbath was created for man, not man for the Sabbath. Man is to rule religion and not religion rule man.

www.youtube.com...

Only man’s will is being expressed here on earth and man need not kowtow to the man-made idols and religions we have invented.

That is the message Jesus tried to convey and that Rome corrupted because sheep are easier to control than goats.
The Sabbath was made for man. Not man for the Sabbath. We can do as we choose.

Which God do you idolize instead of stepping up yourself to recognizing that you are greater than God?

Or do you recognize that you are greater than any God?

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This kind of thinking is shallow humanistic rubbish. If you think you can do anything you want (without consequence) go ahead and try to defeat the laws of nature. If you think there is no higher law above you, you are seriously deluded. How did these obvious higher laws originate. Just why do you think the obvious laws of cause and effect are in place.

If you seriously beleive that God only exists in the mind of man, and that the mind of man is higher than the mind of God, then it stands to reason that man must be able to control the laws of nature.

If you cant see that there is a plan and a purpose to the universe you will never understand your place in it or indeed your reason and purpose for even existing. And that is the definition of a truely lost soul.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

If you seriously beleive that God only exists in the mind of man, and that the mind of man is higher than the mind of God, then it stands to reason that man must be able to control the laws of nature.

Strange logic you have here.

Let's put it in a syllogism:

God only exists in the mind of man,
the mind of man is higher than the mind of God,
Therefor, man must be able to control the laws of nature.

This is begging the question, or assuming the conclusion, and is not even a valid conclusion from your premises. It doesn't stand to reason whatsoever.

If you cant see that there is a plan and a purpose to the universe you will never understand your place in it or indeed your reason and purpose for even existing. And that is the definition of a truely lost soul.

This is the definition of assumption and conjecture, mixed with a heavy dose of incredulity.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

I am quite happy to be in the service of the Almighty. Some people are servants with many masters. I have only one. The afterlife package is comprehensive too.

I cannot take my self seriously enough to obey my OWN orders you see. The picture to the left ought to fill you in on why !

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Words

Strange logic you say ! My offer stands. Go ahead and try to control the laws of nature and see if there is a higher order to things. If man cannot control the natural laws does this not mean that there is a higher order, a greater intelligence than him. Or perhaps you are suggesting that nature is completely random with no intelligent order to it.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Don't like the word slave, or anything that sounds abusive. No relationship with your loving Family would ever be abusive. That is a wolf in sheeps clothing either way.

However, parents worship the ground their toddlers walk on, and kiss their tiny feet. So I have to say, God Loves us, far more than we can love back, and the worship or adoration really is God/Family to us. But having profound gratitude, joy and belonging, faith and trust, is wonderful, for those moments when they come.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am not a slave of "God" nor is "God" a slave of me because i am "God" and "God" is me.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
While I agree our bodies are temple for Spirit, the idea of God is something that I don't prefer to use. As infinite parts of infinity, like infinite fractals springing from each other, we could say we have Parents, but then, unto infinity, so do They.

Yet how are we all connected? Within what framework does Infinite Spirit operate?

I feel that there is a Spirit of Peace and Love and Goodness interjoining all spirit like the Tree, and we are branches. But perhaps not a Tree, more of branches of a Vine. And then one would ask, how could infinity produce one Vine/Tree, surely there are Infinite Ones?

In all, that mystery, I leave in God's hands, whether that God is Family of Love and Goodness or the Joining Love Force between them.
edit on 23-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Man your logic is s childish. Microbes don't believe in humans. But we still exist. I've dumbed the reply down to a level you might get it, who knows?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

Strange logic you say ! My offer stands. Go ahead and try to control the laws of nature and see if there is a higher order to things. If man cannot control the natural laws does this not mean that there is a higher order, a greater intelligence than him. Or perhaps you are suggesting that nature is completely random with no intelligent order to it.

There are forces more powerful than I that I cannot control, yes, but are they of a higher order and greater intelligence? I think you're presupposing that man is the measure of all things. How much intelligence do you think the weather has?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
[reply to post by Greatest I am

I like where the op is headed; however there are some factors that should be taken into account. We know we're all one, we know there are different levels of consciousness and States of existence, we know we're immortal at least our souls, and that our corporeal selves are serving some greater purpose. The question then needs to be asked what purpose is that and why.
Is it possible the creator of the universe, who has no creator and doesn't exist in the hologram universe is embodied in each and every one of us to experience itself infinitely and express itself. What happens when the universe dies? Does it just collapse into a single point and restart the big bang? What I saw as God is a gigantic sphere of light pulsing continually throughout all of space Albeit operating in an invisible quantum realm and all of us as little points of light having the same glow orbiting the big sphere which is god.
I was also able to experience other organism consciousness going back through history, and saw bits of the future. We are definitely fallen in some way from heaven, buT I feel like experiencing the pain and suffering allows us to wake up and understand what's really important because God doesn't want to be alone and his children need to learn to play nice before they can handle the full power of "any thing's possible". I mean look what we've used technology for already. To nuke, Spy, kill more efficiently, Gmo's, etc imagine what would happen if we could create matter, fly etc we would be worse off and extinct most likely and no life would be left living. There has to be balance and the process of evolving to be gods has to take the perfect proper course or its damned

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

triune
This kind of thinking is shallow humanistic rubbish. If you think you can do anything you want (without consequence) go ahead and try to defeat the laws of nature. If you think there is no higher law above you, you are seriously deluded. How did these obvious higher laws originate. Just why do you think the obvious laws of cause and effect are in place.

Only fools will think that God controls nature.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

TrueBrit

I am quite happy to be in the service of the Almighty. Some people are servants with many masters. I have only one. The afterlife package is comprehensive too.

I cannot take my self seriously enough to obey my OWN orders you see. The picture to the left ought to fill you in on why !

Why would you think a genocidal son murderer of a God would have something nice lined up for you when scriptures say that a small minority will get to that Satanic heaven you think you will get to?

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

triune
reply to post by Words

I guess it has gone right over your head that we can control rivers and streams, make it rain and help it snow.

We do it without destroying man's free will. If your God does a damned thing then he is fooling with our free will and Christians tell me that that is not allowed.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Unity_99
Don't like the word slave, or anything that sounds abusive. No relationship with your loving Family would ever be abusive. That is a wolf in sheeps clothing either way.

However, parents worship the ground their toddlers walk on, and kiss their tiny feet. So I have to say, God Loves us, far more than we can love back, and the worship or adoration really is God/Family to us. But having profound gratitude, joy and belonging, faith and trust, is wonderful, for those moments when they come.

A loving family. I guess you missed where your loving father has promised to send most of his family to torture and death.

Open your eyes and watch as those you love get to hell.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Annunak1
I am not a slave of "God" nor is "God" a slave of me because i am "God" and "God" is me.

Same here.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

MadMax9

Man your logic is s childish. Microbes don't believe in humans. But we still exist. I've dumbed the reply down to a level you might get it, who knows?

Humans are here. See the difference?

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Neither, I'm a Christian.

"That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught."
That's flat out wrong and would be considered blasphemy by a Christian. When the apostles asked Jesus how to pray, he responded with what is known today as the Our Father, which includes the words "Thy will be done."

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God gave humans free will so that we could willingly choose to accept his love, giving humans the potential to be holier even than the angels, who have full knowledge of God's love from their creation. We also have the choice to reject his love, pursue our own worldly interests, and consequently be eternally separated from God due to our unworthiness. Christians believe that Jesus was the free gift of God that can wash away all of our unworthiness. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him might not perish but will have eternal life."

The definition of Satanism is to believe that you can be your own God, that you don't need God to obtain the greatest things creation has to offer, i.e. not material possessions. That's why Satan was cast out of Heaven. He wanted God's power and tried to fight him for it.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ya I'd have to agree that if we ourselves weren't the god force, then a god separate from ourselves would be most evil. But we're the god force and consciousness of the universe; therefore, we should listen to ourselves each independently instead of relying on someone else's self interested motives to guide us to some made up paradise that we only get to experience after we die. Sounds like a big scam to me kinda like hey western union me $800 and tomorrow the illuminati will come pick u up in a jet, fly you to new York and pay u $1mil for joining the next day. When u come to find out you've been had the crook is gone with all your money and there is nothing u can do but even worse if you live your whole life Believing a lie like the ones churches tell you'll never even know you've been scammed cuz you'll be dead b4 you figure out. Best scam ever in history is religion.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

ghostfacekilah00
Neither, I'm a Christian.

"That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught."
That's flat out wrong and would be considered blasphemy by a Christian. When the apostles asked Jesus how to pray, he responded with what is known today as the Our Father, which includes the words "Thy will be done."

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God gave humans free will so that we could willingly choose to accept his love, giving humans the potential to be holier even than the angels, who have full knowledge of God's love from their creation. We also have the choice to reject his love, pursue our own worldly interests, and consequently be eternally separated from God due to our unworthiness. Christians believe that Jesus was the free gift of God that can wash away all of our unworthiness. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him might not perish but will have eternal life."

The definition of Satanism is to believe that you can be your own God, that you don't need God to obtain the greatest things creation has to offer, i.e. not material possessions. That's why Satan was cast out of Heaven. He wanted God's power and tried to fight him for it.

What free will did he give A & E. Tell us exactly how he murdered them the first time they did their will and not his.

Oh wait. God can kill whoever he likes because he own us.

Regards
DL
edit on 23-1-2014 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join