It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I in the same time line, how can we really be sure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just got hit by a car crossing the street. I got launched probably a good 10 feet, somewhere between 5-10 feet. How do we know i didn't die in one scenario and go into another time line in another scenario?

How would you even begin to know or understand or observe that sort of change?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Did you get hit by a car? Really?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Yeah its no joke man. This is the ridiculousness of my life.

I didnt even get a scratch its insane.
edit on 15-1-2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Since there could be no physical evidence to corroborate your belief that you have entered an alternate timeline, all that would be available to alert you of the change would be your own memories.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Say... didn't your avatar used to be in color? No wait that's not how it works, never mind.

If you suspect a timeline jump all you can do is keep your eyes and ears peeled for anything that appears different. If you did shift it must be to a close timeline or you'd have noticed already.

Also, glad you're OK.
edit on 160pm2929pm82014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by EA006

Yeah its no joke man. This is the ridiculousness of my life.

I didnt even get a scratch its insane.
edit on 15-1-2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

let me just reply by saying....

unbreakable

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Wow, lucky lucky. I'll see if i can help.
Did Obama tell loads of lies in your last known time-line? Paul Walker die? Tom Clancy dead? Fed printing monopoly money?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Watch the anime Steins;Gate for ideas :smileyface
edit on 15-1-2014 by citizensix because: grammar

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I'm answering your post.

You're in my time line at least.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
How did everyone miss these? The ultimate timeshift questions:

Was Nelson Mandela alive or dead?
    How about Billy Graham?
    Have Australia and New Zealand moved on the maps?

Really serious questions, this may be the first time we can check this out in real-time.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

onequestion
I just got hit by a car crossing the street. I got launched probably a good 10 feet, somewhere between 5-10 feet. How do we know i didn't die in one scenario and go into another time line in another scenario?

Obviously you are asking other people to assist with your observation and understanding. If you died and went into another scenario you either have your memories and it would be clear to you what has happened or you wont have memories to be able to observe this change and then it would be irrelevant as it did not appear happen from your perception.

I do not think it is complicated. Too many people are always looking for ways to shift responsibility and blame away from themselves and create scenarios that work for them. 'Time lines' suggests to me that perception is linear with the past present and future occuring in that order. The past and future do not "occure", they are residual side effects of memories and thoughts left over from a direct experience of the present. Brains malfunction all the time, it is possible that the experiance you are talking about is a result of not being able to identify with surroundings for whatever reason. Or it could be "real" and i do not know what i am talking about here. Maybe i am in the wrong time line

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

now thats getting into parallel worlds and quantum mechanics. the thing about that is we don't know...yet. according to quantum mechanics if one particle (say a electron) is on one side of the universe and its in a certain state then its opposite positron counterpart is on the otherside of the universe then the positron has to be in the exact opposite state as the elecgtron. never the same. soooooooo to answer your question,...possibly . its very hard to tell with how little we know about quantum mechanics. but if anything will prove it or help prove it. its gonna be quantum mechanics

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by golden23

Wow, ok.

So i want to choose the right state.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Do you have any siblings? ...more especially - any siblings that you grew up closely with...?
If so...ask them about things you and they (and, perhaps only your parents) would recall that happened in your childhood.

I continue to question something similar to what you're questioning...primarily because of the result of asking such a question - first of my parents, then later, of my younger brother and older sister on separate occasions...
None of them remembered it.
It had molded a significant aspect of our family's storyline - - -

Anyway - just my contribution.
Glad you're okay...in this timeline

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I think you would figure it out more sooner than later. For example if tomorrow you see a store in an area that wasn't there yesterday or find out someone you know has been dead for a few years and you know they weren't just yesterday.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You'll get a bill in the mail. Debt doesn't span dimensions.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

My take on it is that we may emanate into parallel universes. So right now, there is a you in a parallel universe who is doing things, but isn't consciously aware like you. That unconscious robotic you can be viewed as an emanation, a reflection of the conscious you, the spirit of you (who lives in THIS line), in that parallel world. If you died you can become that other you, then you would be in that universe. But its not quite you, its just entangled- or correlated with the real you. A person who is in that universe talking to the spiritless reflection of you may be reflected as an emmanation in your universe line, but the reflection has no spirit, but points to a being that does you can't quite see. So a sort of communication can be going on across universes. But if the paths of our universe diverge, that communication is weakened. If you encounter a reflection of a soul in a very divergent universe to you, they would be, in your line, very mentally ill, talking about things that aren't real.

If you died and transitioned, the first rule is there can be no physical evidence. That photograph in your wallet can only reflect reality in this line. But I believe the spirit is shaped by experiences, so I imagine there would be a sense of certain things not seeming right. (remember, you also took on a new brain, so your solid memories could even be replaced to a certain extent - just not too much, or the correlation needed for the hop couldn't occur for most. Anyway the weirdness would just be an impression.) You'd have to look very closely, and meditatively at your past, and at the things around you. I've heard its useful to take up drawing, to learn to look very, very closely at things in your environment to see things.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

your atoms(nuetrons, protons, electrons) around you have to choose the right state. so, you would know if you were in a different state. because everything would be #ed up

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Did you have any photos of yourself and/or family members in your wallet. If those images are mysteriously fading then maybe you have jumped timelines.

Did the car that hit you look like a DeLorean?

Do any of your family members think you are not behaving like your normal self, and how many YEN does a packet of cigarettes cost.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

onequestion

If you did it to yourself, and nothing seemed to happen, the perceived spirit of existence around you will seem to be a little worse.

If it happened to you, and it did nothing, the perceived spirit of existence around you will seem to be a little better.

Give it a month and see if things seem a little better or a little worse, with everyone else.

Mike Grouchy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join