It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I in the same time line, how can we really be sure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've actually pondered this very question many times before, and particularly after accidents that I've had. It'll be interesting to see peoples opinions on it. S & F

Here's an interesting claim by a woman who claims this happened to her. I always found her claim fascinating.
www.ghosttheory.com...
edit on 16-1-2014 by Fylgje because: to add link

*READ some of the comments below the article.
edit on 16-1-2014 by Fylgje because: forgot to add something

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Right here is a True story from my perspective and one I will swear is true to my dying day.
In about 1994 I was suffering what can only be called paranormal attack (I will not go into details but lets say it would have been better to have been murdered than what I was experiencing), about early 1994 I was semi delirius from sleep deprivation and lying on the couch in the living room (parlour) when I heard (I hear spirits but seeing is weird as they tend to be amorphous blobs of mist or shadow to my eye's, often dark shadows around not nice people but I try not to judge as they can be under attack or control), Some new spirits, now they sounded like posh young men and one said "Let's turn him off", they seemed to somewhere else but like I was scattered in different places, suddenly I blacked out, an absolute black out not a loss of consciousness and I found myself formless without mind but only awareness and then something/body seemed to retrieve me and I was suddenly shown a grey depthless void with a dark grey spheroid and a voice of a young man quite unlike them, no emotion and perfect resonance with no flaw said "Main Agressor" around the spheroid a number of geometric forms appearing like three dimensional pyramids of a prime colout appears with there apex facing the spheroid (the prime colour I can only say does not exist in the universe), Suddenly I found myself back awake with a jolt and the same voices where laughing but sounded frightened and seemed to be running away, I felt as though the memory was mine but not in my brain and the memory I relay now is a transcription from whatever returned to my soul (as I believe they killed my soul but whatever is within a soul was saved and returned).
Now this sounds odd but you would have to have experienced it and I would not wish that on anyone.

Now Differences in the world I think I came from and this one (as when I was outside the Spheroid In the void I was Outside so When I came back was it to the exact reality or even universe I was expelled from).

The book of revelation that I remember had a referrence to Seven threescore and seven man whom would overcome the beast and the kingdom of the beast and recieve the rod of iron with which he would smash all nations (Except the one founded on the blood of christ).
The book of genesis had a description of jacobs vision of God over Heaven and above the ladder which reached from all parts of the earth unto heaven, he was robed in white with a gold girdle around his chest, his feet and hands shone like brass in a furnass and his face was brighter than the sun with eyes that blazed white hot like coals in a furnace, his hair and beard where whiter than the whitest snow and he was crowned with a rainbow, he STOOD before and amidst a throne described as like a sapphire and an emerald chrystal and he said to jacob "Jacob, Jacob, Jacob My son I am your father and the god of your forefathers Abraham and Isaac and behold this place upon which you now lie (near the ruins of Luz which he later named Bethel) as far as you can see to the east, the west, the north and the south I give it to you and your descendants for all generations even until the end of time, can you count the stars of heaven or the sands of the earth upon which you now lie, yet I alone whome made them know there number and I shall multiplie your seed until they are greater in number even than these but hear me Jacob for your seed will not always obey me and I shall punish them and scatter them like chaff upon the threshing floor (Jerusalem), To the north and to the south, to the east and to the west I will scatter them into every nation and every family of man I will scatter them until all the world are blessed by your seed but a remnant of your seed whom will stay true to my name and I will bring them back here once I have done these things I have told you of and I will raise them up even to my throne and set them as kings and rulers over the world and in my name they shall rule it".
New testament, when christ died on the cross the earth trembled and the rock of golgotha was split while the temple veil was rent revealing the holy of holy's to be empty and symbolically showing at his death god had left israel, also new testament at no point ever had a passage saying "give the immoral brother to satan" and that seems to have appeared as the other things disappeared from my perspective while the whole (especially the old testament) bible took on a much darker tone and portrayed a god I do not know when compared to the bible I read.
Eugene terrablanche the white boar movement of south africa whom where opposed to the abolition of apartheid, I remember throwing myself out of my chair in front of the television in anger with him when he claimed the white men where Seven Seven Seven (A mistranslation of Seven threescore and seven) and that the black african where six six six, he even had a flag based on the three sevens of that mistranslation which was a three armed swastika.
Many other changes including the light of the sky (In my reality the sun had a golden tinge to it's light even in winter and the sky seemed to be more luminescent as though the passage of solar particles excited the upper atmosphere and made it produce light other than the sun provided, it was also actually really blue but a type of blue I can not express and grass and green plants well there leaves seemed translucent as the light passed through them and somehow far more green but a living green rather than the "black" green I see today with the ash grey washed out sky that is not blue but somehow hints at it while the sun seems white.
I could go on but what the explanantion it I can not say.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

You say that: "I was suddenly shown a grey depthless void with a dark grey spheroid"

Could this be the 'grey room'? Someone started a thread here at ATS asking if anyone had ever been to the grey room. I'm just wondering if that's connected in some way? I'm just brain-storming here...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Relating to this, this post by another member always gives me chills when I read it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try checking and see if there are any celebrities that are dead now that you remember being alive.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

No idea but I will look that up, I got the impression once I was given sight (though I saw only what was shown to me) that the place was devoid of dimensions except one the grey sphere was shown to me, the sphere was almost black and the void around it was a neutral grey uniform grey, depthless and featureless, I don't expect to be taken seriously as it sounds to far out and wacked but it did happen to me and can never adaquetly be explained through language, Thank you I will look up the Grey room on the net and add any finds here.

Nothing comes up under google but I will try refining my search, just one thing the Term Grey may be misleading, it was not light or dark and had no colour, there where no features except the sphere and the three dimensional objects that appeared around it and they where the only colour but what colour as I say I would call it a primary colour but can not even draw a similar form of colour, not red, green, blue or any other colour we know yet they had a vivid colour - maybe my mind could not concieve it once I was back in my form.

There is a blank web page that comes up for the grey room org but no paranormal entrys on the search, I have experienced out of body, both sleeping and waking up out of body and consciouse out of body and though I had no or little control and have not had one since before this experience I can say there is no similarity to the experience.

I have just found the extensive thread on the grey room on ATS search, from the first post I would say there is no similarity as that seems to be a defined place with a floor, cieling even ramps like the inside of a structure (possible extra dimensional) where what I experience was a void like place with no floor or cieling and no fog, it seemed infinite and the grey sphere was like looking at a grey planet from high above or outside of as best I can draw an analogy of my perception at the time, I also was a naked consciousness without form (no mind, ego, will or identity just a conscious awareness) that I could perceive and except for whatever saved or showed me I was to all intents and purposes dead, a place that you might call a grey oblivion but the grey only appeared when I was retrieved by whatever showed me the grey sphere and said "MAIN AGGRESSOR", at that point I was snapped back to my body and was shocked, I had not been asleep at the start of the experience and was fully awake when I snapped back.

edit on 17-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I have often wondered about if one was to die in ones sleep and one was dreaming at the time. Would that life (that was appearing as the dream) be the life I felt was real from then on?
I feel that if I were to die whilst sleeping I would not be aware that 'death' had occurred.
I totally believe that the dreaming is forever.
When the switch happens it probably isn't noticed most of the time.

I have also thought that I died and life just continued from where it left off, similar to the OPs feeling.
I would not say it is a different 'timeline' though. Time is just a word used to indicate that the 'present experience' is constantly changing.
The seer of the dream is always 'present' with the dream - there are not 'two things' - it is just one dreaming.
edit on 18-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Can you remember how it felt in that grey dimensionless place? Did it feel bad or good or just neutral?
edit on 18-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The sensation was empty I felt small and like I was somehow, at first formless and without any form of perception but like I was waking up out there and becoming or forming when suddenly I was (retrieved or noticed by someone/being) then I suddenly with no transition could see what I was shown but no control in that I could not look away and had no form so no movement, there was no sense of bad or good but the being whom spoke sounded absolute, when I snapped or was put back into my form I felt a great lightness like a weight that had been there before was gone but other than that not much different to before the experience, I will try not to read into it as the experience was some time ago now and how much my memory since then may flavour it could pollute the memory with new interpretation.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Quite possibly everything and anything is happening all at once, time is simply there to fool your perception in to thinking we follow a linear path.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

What you describe is very interesting. At no point though did you need saving.
Your presence, your awareness, your perception was needed prior to what you considered sounded absolute (the voice) or any form.
Even in the void of nothing you were.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Step One: Tell any random person that Billy Graham is still alive.
Step Two: Provide evidence because any random person will insist you must be wrong and describe their memory of his death in detail. Their account of when will vary by as much as twenty years, but share the element that his funeral was definitely televised and they certainly saw it. They will be sure it was not his son, not his wife, not another famous person similar to him, but absolutely Billy Graham.
Step Three: Wait six months or so, tell the same person that Billy Graham is still alive, and repeat Step Two. They may now insist he died quite recently, that there was no televised funeral but they heard it on the news. This was true three years ago and it's still true now.

And Billy Graham is still alive. I think. At this point, I find myself checking often, even though I know he is. I know that. And yet I start to think wait, is he? Yes. He is 95 years old, in this timeline.

And I also remember the funeral, when I was a child. White roses. Who really died? And why am I thinking about Fátima?

The answer is that everyone experiences these shifts on an individual basis, and then there are larger ones, such as whatever the hell happened around 1982 and then 1996, and what is about to happen, or perhaps never have happened or always have happened, in what everyone seems to agree will be...any time now, so to speak.
edit on 18-1-2014 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

When I see an apparition on the wall, I don't immediately believe in ghosts. I look for the guy with the projector.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Then i'm sure you will find Plato's cave analogy most interesting if you haven't already done so.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

This is going to sound wierd but My mother is sensative (I do not like the word psychic) and she had a religious experience when she nearly died (her heart stopped) after a mid wife left the afterbirth inside her which became septic after she gave birth to my sister jeanette, I have had a few experiences and can tell anyone if you have not then you are lucky not unlucky, At the time I can only say there was fight or battle of some kind going on around me among whatever you want to call them, spirits, angels, demons, I do see sometime's but only feint mist like form's or shadow's (which could be me or them or even the place I am at those times being out of phase with this dimension) I do not have communication though sometimes I may have a short discourse which has no substance or information with whatever they are, I have considered mental health, brain damage (which I suffered after the experience) and delusion may be the answer but I feel I can rule them out, I am a very religious man whom believes in christ and YAHWEH, I ran to the church when this began in my life but found only other people whom could not relate to what I was experiencing.
I have searched for my own Scientific Ideas including methods of reality manipulation and the function of black holes in the destruction and merging of parralel universal fields but I can not explain it except to say that we are not alone and I really am not happy with whatever they are.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What I wonder is, if we are 5 years old and die, do we go into another universe where we are 5, or can we be much older? The same question for if the person is elderly, do they remain the same age or can they go back as a child? I also don't know how we would switch identities(reincarnation), such as a little boy who was a fighter pilot in a past life. Why didn't he remain the same person?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Nothing really dies, energy only changes form, where it ends up going or in what capacity, well those answers probably lie within the realm quantum mechanics rather than religion.

edit on 18-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

There is a theory that based on the multiple parrallel realitys theory of quantum scientific thought that for you there are a number of exact identical you in parrallel universe's beside you and the further away in reality they are the more different to you they become but are essentially still you.
Now if the soul/mind like the photon in the famous aperture split test can skip or exist within multiple reality's at the same time then that means the body is actually the smallest piece of you and if one body dies then the surrounding bodys in parrallel to it may continue to provide the framework for your soul/mind, well as the body's die the soul also must exist as parrallel spanning force so it may also self resonate and self sustain at right angles to the time space continuum, I have been thinking on this for twenty years since my experience so have already gone over this in my own thought's and reading's and this is what I envisage to be a possible answer.

edit on 18-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That makes sense.

It would be nice to be able to switch to any of those multi-verses at any time. I guess we can if we just die, but I mean at will.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Though I have spoke of my experience and belief's please consider another persons idea as stated on there web page.

Reality shift's.
realityshifters.com...

This spooked me as it corelated to my experiences of reality change that began in 1993-4.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join