It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what this book about these "lines" above the earth is called?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Does anyone on here know the title and/or author of a book that's about these very long lines that hover above/around the earth? It was written by a guy who use to work for NASA and wrote about the strange lines above the earth that go for MILES. I've been going crazy trying to figure it out so I need help please and thank you!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FeistyFemme

Time's up... the answer is....

lol. I have no idea. Just a guess you aren't talking about latitudes and longitudes?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Are you referring to Ley Lines?

That's the only thing I can think of.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Check this link out you may find something there. It talks about different lines or waves above and on earth.

Earth's energy grid system

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

LOL...no its not latitudes and longitudes. The only part of the title I remember is ocean. Ughhh this is driving me crazy. I seen it featured on a show a while back, but I just can't remember it...damn...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I am not sure...

Are you thinking of Karman Lines?

Van Allen Radiation Belts?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's not about ley lines, latitudes and longitudes...these lines are above the earth in space and can be seen through some kind of telescope or something similar in space.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The suspense is killing me!!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

FeistyFemme
The only part of the title I remember is ocean.

FeistyFemme
It's not about ley lines, latitudes and longitudes...these lines are above the earth in space and can be seen through some kind of telescope or something similar in space.

If that's so, then why would "ocean" be in the title?

The only word I'm thinking of is "lost"

More information needed; can't compute
edit on 2023x6720America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hmm, do you mean ley lines? The supposed electromagnetic web of lines and grids that link some of the world's ancient monuments and buildings?
Ley Lines

ley lines 2

Or maybe you mean the Nazca Lines in South America?

Nazca Lines

Hope any of it helps,

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

LINES OF MINIMA IN OUTER SPACE

?

Abstract. We define lines of minima in the thick part of Outer space for the
free group Fn with n  3 generators. We show that these lines of minima are contracting for the Lipschitz metric.

arxiv.org...
edit on 6-1-2014 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I think maybe you woke up this morning in a different time line in a mirrored dimension. That book hasn't been written here yet.

I'm stumped. My googling skills have failed me also.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Telluric current?

A telluric current (from Latin tellūs, "earth"), or Earth current,[1] is an electric current which moves underground or through the sea. Telluric currents result from both natural causes and human activity, and the discrete currents interact in a complex pattern. The currents are extremely low frequency and travel over large areas at or near the surface of the Earth.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't think this is what you are looking for but just in case it is.
Ocean Optics Web Book:
www.oceanopticsbook.info...
It is sponsored by NASA

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

The book is real! I'm taking today to brainstorm and retrace what show/documentary I seen it on. I'll prove it!!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Hey there. GREAT link. From that link I found this.

Schumann Waves

The American space agency NASA became interested in this phenomenon when the early astronauts returned to Earth only after a short time in space feeling distressed and disorientated. Subsequently NASA installed equipment to generate Schumann waves artificially in their spacecraft. Some modern buildings with reinforced concrete and metal roofs can inadvertantly shield occupants from these beneficial waves. Part of the reason why people suffer from jet lag is that Schumann waves are much weaker at normal aeroplane altitudes, and this effect is further weakened by the metal fuselage.

Fits the description about NASA. Maybe this is what OP is looking for? Anyway, great link!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It was on T.V.?

What were you watching?

Check the website.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I thought I would tag on here just to see where this goes.

So basically you are telling me there are lines one could see with a telescope that encircle the earth? Now...I say as an Amateur astronomer...

NO

If not imaginary Ley Lines, Map making longitude and latitude (again not visible), Magnetic (only visible due to an Auroral) lines...what is left? Oh and Google says NO

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

not necessarily lines but maybe points??

Lagrangian point
en.wikipedia.org...

After all the other things people links I'm not sure what else could be left lol
edit on 6-1-2014 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I believe you are referring to the Ley Lines that describe the Earth's magnetic field. There's lots of books on that though. No need to base your knowledge on any one book in particular.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join