It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else notice the stunning increase in volume in the conspiracies in religion sections? this i

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I've lately begun following this website more than ever before. And one reason is because I feel that even though there will undeniably always be topics shared that not all of us are interested in, there is one topic that unites all of us- whether you are an Agnostic, Atheist, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim etc... - and that would be the topic that has been at the forefront forever with now increased interest- Does God exist?
The bible said in the end, God would begin making his existence more and more obvious. It clearly stated that knowledge would be increased, that people would begin traveling all over the world, Jesus said he would not come back until the gospel had been preached to the ENTIRE world. The bible said there would be false prophets, charismatic leaders, deceivers who would emerge and even go as far as to infiltrate the truth movement disguising themselves as "light workers" when really they would be holding nothing but evil in their hearts. It said the end times would be like the days of "Noah" Where the earth was utterly corrupt and morals were not just being tossed aside, but even worse Good would begin to be called evil, and evil would be called Good.
You flip on the news, and you realize it would take complete ignorance to deny the world has not grown to become so evil in each and every way, it's ignorance to say It's impossible that knowledge is being increased dramatically . Now we have social media outlets spawning up by the month, we can communicate with strangers from Africa in under 30 seconds on the internet.

The greatest irony about this whole search for God is even if you have said in your heart there is no God, and don't share the same desire to search through the scriptures as others, the truth is you are still searching for the truth. We are all searching for PERSONAL and UNIVERSAL truths. The very fact that we search for answers needs to be truly examined. Where does that come from? What is the true origin of a true desire to know the truth and in the process be liberating completely by that truth?

You see, that cannot spawn up by chance. Science has explained over and over that the chances for life come into existence and be sustained on this planet the way it has was less than 1 in a trillion. Every single form of life had to be in complete harmony with one another, the chemistry had to be flawless, one degree to high or too low and the house of cards would crumble. If our earth was not aligned EXACTLY where it is , the sun would not emit the rays we needed to survive.

Now If all the perfect chemistry exists for our life to be sustained, based on that criteria isn't it also reasonable to conclude that the perfect guidelines would be given when we needed them the most?

The very fact that we seek to find answers whether that be in a religious belief, a scientific conclusion, a loving relationship etc... has to tell us that their is a seeker inside us all. Because we were not meant to live alone ( the bible also explains how there is always that human need to be with God, how man's soul was not meant to be alone).
I've come to realize that the word "God" is the most controversial word in the history of the world and creates stronger emotions in people that any other word and that is no coincidence. It's no coincidence because when you really stop and think of it logically nothing that doesn't exist or doesn't matter warrants such strong emotional resistance/ confusion or need to know. But because somewhere deep down we all have a yearning to feel loved, to have peace and to know truth we will never stop searching.
We were not meant to live without God, and on our own we fall flat on our faces. It is only our misguided pride that leads us to believe we can make it on our own. And the saddest part about it is that, when one shows pride so many fundamentalists jump on them and make them feel so UNLOVED, JUDGED and CONDEMNED that one who is searching automatically assumes that the God that these people represent must therefore be like them, this is a mistake though.
A relationship with Jesus Christ, a true experience walking with him and feeling his liberation, love, forgiveness, mercy and hope is unlike anything I have ever experienced before, and millions on top of millions can attest to the same thing.
The reason is because Jesus wasn';t about a religious movement. And the God that so many in the world "sell" for their own selfish needs has nothing to do with Jesus.
There is so much confusion, information wars out there in themselves are overwhelming, and once you realize that even they take commands from the spiritual world where the real war is , than you will see that this is all leading up to an explosive time in our history. God is trying to present himself to the whole world, but the only way we will be able to see through all the lies, deceit and collective chaos is when we make the choice to distance ourselves from friendship with the ways of this world, where we reach a moment where we see the lies from the truth, where we grow tired of living in a world of complete evil, where we just want to know what true freedom and love is.

when you are at your lowest that is inexplicably when you are at you're best, this is because while we were all kicking and screaming in resistance to one chapter of our lives coming to a close( ego/flesh) God was patiently bringing us to a moment where our eyes could be wide open, where the blinders would just fall off and we would see that only God's true love is there when we're truly in need.

The bible says in Romans 10:13- For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

and it says in 2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

This is the game changer. When you call upon the name of God, and when you truly seek to find the truth with all of your heart you will have access to the spirit of discernment, because a new spirit will come within you- the holy spirit. And when your soul is united with the holy spirit guys, I promise you it is a different world entirely. You will begin to see the great delusion that so many are falling for. You will see why it is IMPOSSIBLE to NOT be blind when you refuse to want to know the truth.

But why it is IMPOSSIBLE to fall for the lies when you do open your heart to God.

It is impossible to understand the end times agenda without understanding biblical prophecy. And it is impossible to understand the bible without an open heart. It all comes down to the intentions of your heart. This is why God is always in the process of trying to humble your pride. Not because he is a dictator but because he knows it's pride that holds us back from knowing and experiencing the truth that Jesus said would "set us free".

edit on 4-1-2014 by freedom7 because: forget a key word

edit on 4-1-2014 by freedom7 because: missed key sentence

edit on 4-1-2014 by freedom7 because: correction of word

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

* This book is being unsealed now.

Many shall run to and fro= Planes, trains, automobiles- transportation globally.

knowledge shall be increased= ATS, facebook, Skype, Hotmail, twitter, youtube, whistleblowers everywhere

This passage coincides with
Matthew 24:14
"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."

I know with all of my heart that if you were to truly study the gospel of Matthew and the book of Daniel you will come out a believer the Jesus Christ was not only the true Son of God, but also fulfilled every single prophecy and will return again!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I just would like to say that I am aware of the earlier thread in regards to the concern of bickering and trolling in the Conspiracy in Religions sections here. I would like to go on record saying, although I have given a view of my personal faith I by no means am trying to spout out garbage, nor troll , nor bicker or harass anybody. I do believe it belongs in the Conspiracy in Religions section. Because I full heartlingly believe there is an all out war being waged on the virtues of Biblical Christianity.
I understand it may be said that all Christians are biased to any perceived attacks on their faith simply because they believe in God. And while this holds true for all faiths, I have put this post in this thread not based on a personal biased, but rather a I point to the alarming facts that back the view that millions of others share with me in that they're truly is a conspiracy being waged to weed out Christianity from the public schools.
There is also an alarming amount of attacks upon Christianity in the United States Military

www.foxnews.com...
- Christianity is being catalogued in with groups such as the Ku Klux Klan, Neo Nazi's and are under threat as being labeled a "Domestic Hate Group"

Although I have cited my personal faith and encouraged others to believe, My basis for this is because I believe there is a conspiracy on the Christian faith in so many ways, Where while we all have this innate desire to seek and find the truth- we are constantly being bombarded with lies , deception and confusion as part of an agenda to delude the masses as to the true Origins of God's word for humanity.
- this deception has even found it's way within the church and many false teachers which is saddening, I have cited this in the posts above

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
what if humanity has already found God/the source of creation?
what if religion (Christianity/Islam) are the source of confusion about God?

understanding the past, and seeing the future...we should know where the future will lead us.
i will make one statement...you choose to accept it or reject it.

Government, religion, and money...are the ROOT causes of our sufferings.
this 21st century civilization will end just like all the others...screaming and panicking the whole way through wondering why...FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, AND THE AMERICAN WAY HAVE FAILED.
the sad thing is that most people will resurrect the exact same system, and the exact same results will occur.

humanity will learn that
LAWS
GOVERNMENT
RELIGION
MONEY (THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF OWNERSHIP)
these ideas will consume humanity and any civilization built around these things will fail in utter suffering and misery over and over again...until the knowledge of free will is understood. free will is the natural balance that life has given us. however humanity is too afraid to acknowledge free will. so allow the laws, money, and ownership to govern your reality...and its days are numbered

but hey...dont listen to me. make up your own mind and lets just wait and see how this whole thing plays out

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
jayremoe thanks for your response! I appreciate a lot of what you have written out here.
I do agree with you that Money, government and Religion are all forms of control over the masses, and I do agree they led to misery. And I agree based on our history humanity has a very self destructive way inherently within it to always resurrect the same poisons that led to our suffering and downfall in the first place.
The Only area I disagree with you on is this. When you say We have free will, I agree with you. It just seems ( and correct me If I'm wrong) That you believe this comes from something outside of God, or maybe you have a different interpretation of God and believe it exists but it's not literal?
I accept religion is a man made construct meant to control the masses but only because of our flawed human nature have we created religion, and that in itself does not discredit that there actually is a God that many can have faith in in numbers. You can call that a religion, but When you look at who Christians revere as God you will see that Jesus Christ was very very opposed to Religion. Probably because he was aware that it was being used as a form of control, manipulation and exploitation and well intentioned people who were truly searching for truth.
I know this world seems to sell Jesus in a way that seems like any other marketing gig. But to experience Jesus in spirit, and his healing power transcends religion.
what are your thoughts on Christ?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

jayremoe

This is the real evil and those suckered into it in the first place couldn't have seen it coming.

"Beware of listening to this impostor; you are undone if you once forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all, and the earth itself to nobody." - J J Rousseau

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Inarismessenger

One of the most beautiful statements ever made.

I think we lost somethng fundamental within us when we shifted from the earth 'Godess' to the Sky 'God' and until we balance today's concept of the male God figure/principle with the importance of the female Goddess figure/principle we will stay in the ignorance and stat3e of the world today.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

You see, that cannot spawn up by chance. Science has explained over and over that the chances for life come into existence and be sustained on this planet the way it has was less than 1 in a trillion. Every single form of life had to be in complete harmony with one another, the chemistry had to be flawless, one degree to high or too low and the house of cards would crumble. If our earth was not aligned EXACTLY where it is , the sun would not emit the rays we needed to survive.

Seems unreasonable perhaps until you attempt to fathom and appreciate the scope of the Universe.

As they say more stars in the Universe than grains of sand in all the beaches on Earth. Each of those stars have (or had) planets orbiting them. Up to 400 billion stars in our galaxy alone. Which probably means a trillion planets in our galaxy. And that's only 1 of the estimated 100-200 billion galaxies…

The chances of those specific conditions have to be put into the proper context. The entire Universe.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

I just started reading Jean-Jacques Rousseau's Discourse on the Origin of Inequality and thought it ringed with what was said above. Very thought provoking stuff trying to grasp what really went on at the 'beginning' and how we've come to be where we are now as a society. Where we were back then really could have been the golden age and we're taking two steps back for every step forward...but hey you can only speculate unless you had a time machine of sorts to see what actually played out.

Thinking about the failures of man, 'personal property' seems like a big stinking mess in regards to the current situation of civilized peoples. i.e. conflicts over land and resources to fulfill their needs. I don't even want to get into the intellectual rights battles and what will possibly ensue afterwards.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I am Muslim, a 12er specifically. I agree with some (not all
) of what you said. So many things I have not been understanding, but lately more and more is falling into place and I see a picture.

The biggest problem when I see the meaning of prophecy is that I can only see it when I stand back far enough to let the entire picture in.

Tonight, I was standing far enough back to see and understand more than ever before.... I thought it would scare me when the pieces of everything fell into perfect place... but oddly, I am not afraid... I am still missing a small piece or two... but oddly, its alright.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

freedom7
the only way we will be able to see through all the lies, deceit and collective chaos is when we make the choice to distance ourselves from friendship with the ways of this world, where we reach a moment where we see the lies from the truth, where we grow tired of living in a world of complete evil
I agree with this. That is why I believe rejection is a blessing. In the eyes of most people I am among the lowest of the low. I have a menial job, clashed with my family, no aspirations in the material world, I think I was about to be diagnosed with mental disorders but I stopped going to the psychiatrist, and on and on... I had an experience, a spiritual awakening, where I saw through this world. I suddenly saw that this world is upside down. Then I became a spiritual seeker. (before that I might have been an unconscious seeker, or a nonspiritual seeker, or just plain depressed and hopeless) Now I believe the rejection, depression, clashing with people and the world etc. is a blessing. I still get most people thinking I'm delusional, mad, not normal, in denial, etc. But now I don't take it to heart most of the time, instead I feel I'm blessed and better than a lot of people at thinking deeply and outside the box. It seems to me it might be that you have to clash with the world to deeply question it, and to deeply question the nature of reality, to truly be a seeker and question. Sometimes, still, I'm not sure though.

I agree that this is a truly evil time and the age of revelation, and that the Internet is something very special and important. Ever since I had the awakening I have been thinking a lot about evil and enlightenment, pretty much constantly. I think evil and enlightenment are related, hence Lucifer the light-bringer. One interesting example of how I think evil and enlightenment are related is the Internet and modern technology. On the one hand the Internet has all kinds of information for you to consume, and enables you to communicate with people all over the world. On the other hand we have things like the surveillance, and also the feeling among a lot of people that the modern technology is beyond their level of intelligence and that they therefore are merely human resources, some kind of commodity or slaves, managed by the highly intelligent and powerful. I'd say that this paranoia and feeling of being small and weak, is an example of how evil and enlightenment are related. The fear makes you more spiritual. At first it might make you depressed, paranoid, fearful, obsessive-compulsive and whatnot, but eventually I believe it does awaken you spiritually, and enlightens you. I believe all evil is like this. The entire conspiracy is like this.

As for Noah, I have been thinking about that. I feel like I (or any individual) is Noah and all the evil in the outer world is the rising water. You are Noah on the ark floating on the rising water when you believe in God and are filled with the holy spirit/guided by the holy spirit. I have been thinking about "as above so below". I think that the outer world is a mirror of some aspect of oneself. But I think it is a mirror of a part of yourself that is crumbling, a part you are ascending from. That part of you fights to pull you back into it, and more so the more you ascend from it=the more you distance yourself from it and see through it. Yeah it is some kind of solipsism. But I have been observing this world and I think this world is an impossible equation, I think this world is too extreme and sick to be real. And that's what Socrates believed too, that people who take the sun-lit world of the senses to be good and real are living pitifully in a den of evil and ignorance. I agree.

Here are two texts that I like and quote regularly:

In several dialogues, most notably the Republic, Socrates inverts the common man's intuition about what is knowable and what is real. While most people take the objects of their senses to be real if anything is, Socrates is contemptuous of people who think that something has to be graspable in the hands to be real. In the Theaetetus, he says such people are "eu a-mousoi", an expression that means literally, "happily without the muses" (Theaetetus 156a). In other words, such people live without the divine inspiration that gives him, and people like him, access to higher insights about reality. Socrates's idea that reality is unavailable to those who use their senses is what puts him at odds with the common man, and with common sense. Socrates says that he who sees with his eyes is blind, and this idea is most famously captured in his allegory of the cave, and more explicitly in his description of the divided line. The allegory of the cave (begins Republic 7.514a) is a paradoxical analogy wherein Socrates argues that the invisible world is the most intelligible ("noeton") and that the visible world ("(h)oraton") is the least knowable, and the most obscure. Socrates says in the Republic that people who take the sun-lit world of the senses to be good and real are living pitifully in a den of evil and ignorance. Socrates admits that few climb out of the den, or cave of ignorance, and those who do, not only have a terrible struggle to attain the heights, but when they go back down for a visit or to help other people up, they find themselves objects of scorn and ridicule. According to Socrates, physical objects and physical events are "shadows" of their ideal or perfect forms, and exist only to the extent that they instantiate the perfect versions of themselves. Just as shadows are temporary, inconsequential epiphenomena produced by physical objects, physical objects are themselves fleeting phenomena caused by more substantial causes, the ideals of which they are mere instances.
en.wikipedia.org...

The sum of man’s desires is referred to as his heart. Since the nature with which we are born is absolute egoism, man does not feel the spiritual point in his heart. However, at some point in one of his reincarnations, man begins to gradually strive towards attainment of the causes of life, its evaluation; he yearns to attain himself, his source, just as you do right now. Man’s aspiration to the Creator is precisely this aspiration to attain his origin. Man’s discontent in life often helps him in this search, when there’s nothing that appeals to him in his surroundings. Such circumstances are sent from Above in order for man to start feeling an empty point in his heart, and to stimulate in him the desire to fulfill it.
www.kabbalah.info.../eng/content/view/full/2858&main

What do you mean when you say that Jesus is the son of God? What is Jesus to you?

Personally I am looking into Islam a lot at the moment and find it interesting.

One thing I have been thinking about a lot is if my thoughts are a result of me falling victim for mind control. I am quite passive and question whether political activism is pointless. Some say that this mentality is to be sinning, to be a satanist, or to be mind controlled, to be like "a tree in the forest" which TPTB want us to be. But this kind of thinking has been around for a long time, that's what they have been saying about Christianity; that it is a religion created by TPTB to make people docile. I am open to that view. But I don't think that is what has happened to me for a number of reasons. (continued in the next post)
edit on 58131Sat, 04 Jan 2014 04:58:35 -0600201435pAmerica/Chicago2014-01-04T04:58:35-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
(continued)

But I don't think that is what has happened to me for a number of reasons. One, I used to be even more depressed than I am now. Two, I think my mind has expanded and that I question more now. Three, I think that truth is multi-layered. Four, I feel like this world is too extreme to be real, that it is some kind of mind over matter, which most people seem to disagree with. And five, I think that as long as you keep seeking and questioning you don't have to fear that you have become "a tree in the forest".

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy

Seems unreasonable perhaps until you attempt to fathom and appreciate the scope of the Universe.

As they say more stars in the Universe than grains of sand in all the beaches on Earth. Each of those stars have (or had) planets orbiting them. Up to 400 billion stars in our galaxy alone. Which probably means a trillion planets in our galaxy. And that's only 1 of the estimated 100-200 billion galaxies…

The chances of those specific conditions have to be put into the proper context. The entire Universe.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Even the universe itself had to be formed in a specific way in order for our solar system and Earth to exist. The way I understand it, some of the mathematical constants that happened to fall out were more likely to fall out in other ways, and had they done that. The universe as we know it would be impossible.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Inarismessenger

jayremoe

This is the real evil and those suckered into it in the first place couldn't have seen it coming.

"Beware of listening to this impostor; you are undone if you once forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all, and the earth itself to nobody." - J J Rousseau

You have a basic right to the fruits of your labor.

If I grow and nurture a tomato plant on my deck, they are my tomatoes because I took the time and effort to grow and nurture that plant, and it would not have existed had I not done so. You have no right to them because you did nothing to help them come into being.

Now, if you had a true need for a tomato, I might give you some. If you are my neighbor and I had more tomatoes than I needed, I would likely offer you some. But those tomatoes do not belong to you simply because they exist now.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Even the universe itself had to be formed in a specific way in order for our solar system and Earth to exist. The way I understand it, some of the mathematical constants that happened to fall out were more likely to fall out in other ways, and had they done that. The universe as we know it would be impossible.

The problem that faces those who dismiss an original source or creator is that mathematically, it is nearly infinitely more likely that there would be nothing, rather than something, and yet here we are. Lucid's attempt to diminish the unlikelihood of us existing by placing it in the scope of the whole universe ignores the fact that we are not the issue -- something, rather than nothing is the issue, and that has nothing to do with scale.

Attempts to explain how something can come from nothing have consistently failed, because the explanation inevitably relies on there being something first. Lawrence Krauss wrote a book last year, A Universe from Nothing, in which he puts forth his theory of a quantum vacuum that can produce something out of nothing. Richard Dawkins was singing the book's praises, calling it The Origin of the Species for our time, and Krauss was riding high until another physicist pointed out that the laws of physics are "something", so Krauss had completely failed to show how something can come from nothing.

There's a lot less excitement about Krauss' book these days

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If our earth was not aligned EXACTLY where it is , the sun would not emit the rays we needed to survive.

Life would have evolved and adapted to their surrounding, and I don't mean the life you see right now.

If the Earth was in a different position and life started then those who could survive would continue living and procreating. Those who couldn't survive would become extinct.

Here on Earth the same happened. Basically 99% of all species that once lived are now extinct.

The ones that are still living have evolved and adapted to their surrounding. If something changes, like the position of the Earth, then of course we would suffer.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

In our current situation I agree with you. The point I was making was also about property/land. Kind of like a georgism outlook but there are flaws to everything.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think we should worship the sun. Without it, we wouldn't exist

I think god is the number PHI...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

jayremoe
what if humanity has already found God/the source of creation?
what if religion (Christianity/Islam) are the source of confusion about God?

YES!!! this is the core of the Truth.Everyone is born with a religious "nature".A "belief" system. Essentially "everything is religion until it is known.Belief is the anthesis of knowing.

That doesn't mean belief is not necassary....it is the first baby steps to "knowing.Yahoshua said enter through the narrow gate because the many(all of mankind) are on a "wide" road(everyone on their own path of that road) that leads to the "gate" of destruction.

That is where "your religion" is destroyed so your eyes of perception can be opened to truth.It is not "enlightenment or ascending" etc etc...or anything mystic and religious ....it is growth.It is all part of the infinite process called salvation (deliverance) . ALL of mankind will be delivered from the realm they "live" in(more accuratly... dieing in) which is the valley of the shadow of death...the physical realm.All of mankind will die a physical death.

The physical realm is like a "womb/matrix.Mankind is in the process of being concieved.No one is born anew yet (regardless of what the religious believe).Mans "life" is the spirit(spirit means life) of Mankind.It is limited.It dies because it is not "solid".There is nothing in all of the physical realm that is solid.Everything is 99.999999999999...% empty space.Just like the "cosmos" that it "mirrors.

In effect mankind is "empty" and mostly "dead.That is what ALL of mankind will be delivered from(without the "choice" of their false free will) and "born anew" into the Kingdom of the creator God realm.(not back into the "empty" physical shadow realm or a religious fantasy world called heaven.

The Kingdom of the creator God realm is solid.Solid things (spirit) can't die(or experience entropy).Spirit is LIFE.That is what John meant when he said the creator God is spirit not "A" spirit.

Yahoshua DID not come to start a new religion (Christianity) he came to destroy ALL religion.Mankind is "saved" BY grace(the power of God's anointing which is the meaning of "christ").."through" faith...Faith is the first step and far far from the last. Faith is only the "awareness" of the creator God not "knowing" the creator God(in communion).

Yahoshua clearly stated this when he said.

If you continue in my "word" then you will truly be my disciple and you will "know" the Truth and then the Truth will make you free.

By his "word" he didn't mean "the bible". Yahoshua means Yahweh (the creator God) IS salvation.Yahoshua is the "living (spirit) word of the creator God(in the beginning was the WORD)...).Yahoshua is the SEED that is "conceiving all mankind.(yes it is a metaphor and metaphysical NOT mystic).To be made "free" is to be forgiven.Forgiveness does NOT mean pardoned from guilt.It means "freed from bondage"....the bondage of the death of the physical body in the physical realm and eventually born anew"resurrected" into the solid realm.

Being "born anew" does NOT happen in the physical realm.This physical realm is ALL in the womb/matrix or as Socrates saw in shadow "the cave".The good news(gospel) is all will be delivered from it..the gospel IS NOT ..if you don't believe some religious doctrine the creator God will "banish you from it's presence into a place called hell to torture you eternally.......That is the most perverted doctrine of man ever concocted.

Yahoshua called it the blasphemy of the "holy" spirit.(which is NOT the 3rd person of a trinity " Godhead which is more religion) because it is believing(religion) the Holy spirit"the solid life" is death...and as Yahoshua said in Matthew 7 whatever judgment you judge by you will be judged.

In other words even after physical death the"religious believers"(the many are called) cannot be "freed from it's bondage yet."They will not be resurrected into the Kingdom of the creator Gods "1st" age.(which the thousand year in Revelation 20 is a metaphor of).Yahoshua clearly stated the blasphemy of the holy spirit) which includes all that "believe" in the doctrine of the eternal punishment of hell) will not receive forgiveness (freedom from bondage) in this age/realm nor the next.

This is NOT punitive punishment judgment.Gods punishment is ALWAYS corrective.The Lake of Fire is symbolic of the "cleansing/destruction" of those that will not have "religion" destroyed in the physical realm.

All of these things are "stages" of the process of salvation.The creator God is causing ALL of it.The creator God is 100% in control of everything.Yahoshua meant when he said do not fear or want for anything.The father is providing ALL things.In essence the "books" are being written however the characters have not been BORN yet!

Mankind is truly asleep in the matrix of the physical world dreaming of life.They don't need Neo to save the from Agent Smith. There is no "war" going on between the creator God and and a being called "satan"(that means the adversary).The only war that is going on is between the ears of the religious man in his mind..asleep in the matrix because the creator God has caused a strong delusion that they would beleive a lie.

The TPTB have no power at all.It is a conspiracy "theory" nothing more.Everything is going according to the nature of this "realm" of the valley of the shadow of death...entropy and chaos....excepts its organized chaos and in the long run ALL for the benefit of mankind.

The book is not closed.It isn't even opened yet.My suggestion is don't judge the cover that can't be seen" by imperception.It will just lead to more "chicken little" conspiracies. The matrix will be cracked and the solid people will emerge.. THAT is the "real solid" realm. ..sweet dreams.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Introspectionist thanks for your reply! You said
"What do you mean when you say that Jesus is the son of God? What is Jesus to you?

Here's my reply to you in regards to your question. When I say Jesus is the son of God I believe that he truly did come to earth, lived a life in complete submission and service to God and his ways. Made a stand for everything sacred, honourable and noble. He was born an immaculate conception and fulfilled every single prophecy of the coming messiah, as the true "light of the world" and savior of mankind.

Introspectionist you need to consider this. Imagine If somebody offered you the access to all the money, healthcare, freedoms, power, control and selfish pleasures you could ever indulge in. And you had power and dominion over everything already as it is. And you had to contemplate whether to sell out humanity and gain it all for yourself v.s humbly sacrificing your own life to save the world. Now imagine you chose to lay it all down for humanity, and cry the desire for forgiveness to even the very people who were murdering you.

Jesus fulfilled all that and so much more, and he never complained once. He was tortured and crucified and bore the entire sins, evil, and pain of all mankind upon his shoulders so that he could create a reconciliation with God on our behalf.

Their is historical documentation of his existence, crucifixion and resurrection after death ( something he predicted to his disciples he would do!

Jesus to me if the ultimate warrior, the ultimate answer. He is God's experience on earth in flesh choosing to come down and go through every blood, sweat and tear- and pain, all so he could relate to us perfectly, love us perfectly and ultimately redeem us through his blood and sacrifice on that rugged cross.

He is going to come back again just as he promised, and it's being fulfilled before our very eyes. The bible predicated it all.

No matter what you've been through in life, I want you to know I have honestly been through all kind of sin, I have done bad things, I was so broken for so long. And living without God's spirit is secretly a nightmare that we numb down with the world's addictions to keep the illusion intact that it is perfectly ok to be alone, and to die in misery, that is a lie though. We were meant to live with God, not without him. And when you invite him to reveal himself to you and seek out Jesus with all your heart he will reveal himself to you- he promised that, not me!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join