It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Aleister
The Rover has crossed the sand dune. No sand worms, so it made it safely.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

NASA's Curiosity Mars Rover has crossed a dune that stands across a gateway to a southwestward route favored by the rover team for driving to future science destinations.

After reaching the west side of the 3-foot-tall (1-meter-tall) dune today, the rover looked back at its tracks down the western slope.

What an absolutely amazing image. I wish all the NASA conspiracy guys would lay off them a bit and just take it in what we have done..we are roaming around on another planet, ANOTHER PLANET. blows my mind.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

*funBox eases into his sandals/shoes, sipping his tea whilst watching a family of blueits layout the tea on an amusingly shaped picnic blanket*

what? and miss out on the lovely pair earlier? never!

funBox
edit on 7-2-2014 by funbox because: of wolves arriving for tea, and a mix up with the tea strainer

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Lol no idea what you meant there mate, but I get ya point

edit on 0720142014Fri, 07 Feb 2014 12:10:26 -060012pm207FridayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: kant spel

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

no worries was a reference to the spotting of the throne where blue it sat, but as it happens it turned out to be a sheit, we should have known earlier really
Aleister and his eye for the ladys , sheesh I was only pointing out a shiny tube object ,and a square shadow .is amazing what can be missed , but yeah was spotted by Libertygal whilst doing her rendition below

then followed the wondefull discovery

funBox

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
im not sure if this has been posted , I think ive seen it somewhere around ,, ahh well, drop it in

*funBox revs the engines*

sol

funBox

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I would like them to get down to a lower elevation in the old river bed. I'm looking for sponges, and there aren't any this high up on the hill.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

maybe the airs a bit thinner, just a little to large a change and they get all uppity?. ah , they'll get there soon Blueshift , that's if the giant mountain dwelling clam doesn't swallow curiosity whole

funBox
edit on 7-2-2014 by funbox because: a complete word mysteriosly dissapeared

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

funbox
maybe the airs a bit thinner, just a little to large a change and they get all uppity?. ah , they'll get there soon Blueshift , that's if the giant mountain dwelling clam doesn't swallow curiosity whole

If they were just in my imagination or a misinterpretation of light and shadow, and scattered randomly around, you'd think I'd see more of them everywhere. They were pretty localized. Hopefully there are more down the river.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

kinda like the clams too, where did they or go to? the difference between water and wind erosion ? or suggestive evidence for lake/river dwelling life? , and now were in a hilly ridge region, tributary's ? the anticipation is excruciating . , wnd dammit , opportunity must have charged up the batters to take another couple of shots of the blood blue rock/ any news ?

funBox

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here's a better view of that "tile." I like how the little bits of rock formed around the edge.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

you just reminded me of something I thought a little odd about that picture , asides from that tile
, one sec

whilst I busy take a look at the rocks around it , the unusual coloring ,..maybe of the sands nearby

*edit*

return of the 3d eagles ?

would say that was sloppy manipulation if it was
explodedpic

mastcam left sol 533

funBox

edit on 7-2-2014 by funbox because: sss

edit on 7-2-2014 by funbox because: added links

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Never mind i see it
edit on 7-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

at I guess , to line up there shots, or to check for exposure etc sort of like an appetiser to the main event

funBox

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Hard to believe this is rock

Take a look at this photo, wow it looks like earth! Someone needs to color that river blue!

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Char-Lee
Hard to believe this is rock

Why?

Take a look at this photo, wow it looks like erath! Someone needs to color that river blue!

What river?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Chain link all across the area is something like a chain and cable looking "rocks"
Top left

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...[

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

because of the long thin tendrils..."river" did you look at the full picture? it looks just like a river down the road from me.

Not saying it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

maybe the sun, with a weak magnetosphere , would this add mutation to the equation of evolution
Maybe, if you assume a significantly weaker magnetosphere. Got any reason to assume that?

in the deep end ,= harsher environmental conditions to evolve in
Harsher how?

But you see what's happening here? Evidence of even extremely primitive life on Mars, even if it no longer exists, would be huge. But that isn't enough is it? Gotta come up with reasons (without anything but speculation) why evolution could have proceeded at an accelerated rate. Enough so that critters could have evolved...and built statues.

edit on 2/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Enough so that critters could have evolved...and built statues.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here's a different tile. This one is obviously more (or less) weathered.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join