It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ide be interested to make a comparison , do you have a link please? ;D

FunBox
edit on 15-3-2014 by funbox because: illmannered wolves smack paws

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Just to the right of the top of your insert:

what a cute lil' mouse!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Tomorrow, if you don't mind, it's already 1 AM here in Portugal and I want to see the Australian F1 Grand Prix at 6 AM (Portugal time).

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

from just looking at the crop , it looks like the face of a lynx and badger cross , looking down to the right , side profile

funBox

reply to post by ArMaP

no worries , have fun

funBox
edit on 15-3-2014 by funbox because: added w

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

funbox

from just looking at the crop , it looks like the face of a lynx and badger cross , looking down to the right , side profile

funBox

I like how it's got two tiny front legs. Did you ever see a mouse run at full speed? We had a bunch in our house a few years ago and when they ran across the entire room they were just a blur. Sort of like this: . See that?

Tried to find a pic of a mousetrap for the marse and the horrors of the pictures - people have designed so many kinds of mouse traps and then took pictures of them like a family album. I like the Live Traps meself, better to let them safely loose in the woods (where the snakes can find them).

edit on 15-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

funbox

Char-Lee

I have a dumb question...when I select a tool in a photo program, how do i deselect it? Clicking it again doesn't work I have been closing the whole thing and starting over when that happens :-)

lets say I select the paint brush, do you mean to change to another tool?

because they are not on off , to change the tool just select another

no dumb questions ever I think ... *funBox rethinks,*

hmm I just thought up a few though

funBox

I guess i got it, not many tools anyway touch with the cursor says what they are< I just didn't realize the rectangle tool is the one for cropping (right)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Char-Lee

A few of the rocks in this picture in the middle right have interesting designs on them.
Are we sure these are not writing? Found on more.

areo.info...

see this one looks like the ancient astronaut

Then this cool one

Another

edit on 15-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

its the selection or marque tool. and its best to copy from your selection then make a new layer and paste it on that layer.. but

im not to sure what software package you're using ?

funBox

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Thanks, it is the Image expert that came with a camera about 13 years ago

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

time for an upgrade Char-Lee , it doesn't look like it has the capability to do layers,
im not even sure you can do transforms , you would have to crop the image , then resize it , that's if that option is available

but looking from the toolbar the only likely suspect I can see is the tool that looks like this, not sure though

| |

2nd one down after the pencil tool
try it it might be

funBox

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

ill bet if I was to look up 'vintage mousetraps' , there would be a horror fest of nightmares tonight, ill refrain till morning ,

'where the snakes find them'
so food chain friendly there Aleister

funBox

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Snakes and stones can break my bones...

That marse is growing on me (GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!), and I may have mistook a rock behind it for its left ear, and now see the left ear as the same size as the right ear. I've tried to make it larger, but am scratching my head, as in trying to enlarge the little buddy I keep uploading it at the same size. Can you please give a kick-in-the-size to the critter. At least it's another nice optical illusion, at most just another poorly prepared marsamal that leaves no tracks (light on their feet, although that sand is pretty hard as even the rover sinks in minimally). I've been enjoying the analysis of Char-Lee's photo-manipulator-machine. Someone wake ArMap up and point him to the fridge so he can serve the beers.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

ahh the little critter, where's the acme dynamite

kinda reminded me , after some mind warping of ..

one ragged rock

funBox

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Thanks very much kind sir, and every good squeak deserves another....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

hmmm , whats that ,I see something in its eye

the sheer irony

funBox

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

That is eyeronic, and strangely compelling.

Wondering if anyone has an update on where the Rover is, and if it's getting near that Kimberly rest-stop. And just why did it choose to go there for its next experimentation. Does it have unique formations, colors, topography? Inquiring minds want to no.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

last know location captain
, the wheels are shredding , I don't think they can hold her up much longer , and a huge tribe of blue its, has been spotted of starboard

but asides from that

the last communication i could find , the satellite's may have been taken out by the Black Knight Satellite Crew, or the evil twins Phobos and Deimos

funBox

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Thanks, good mapping knowledge. Are the wheels really going to go bust? And Ize thought the satellite was coming back on line any minute, so the Rover is probably in the same exact spot it was in when the satellite went down (although not literally as that would have been quite a dust distributor).

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

A very good occasion for us to (once again) review each and every camera archive from sols 0-571, just to make sure there's nothing we overlooked ...

In the meantime (and after a perfectly timed "MRO glitch"), some dubious orgainzation overseeing NASA/JPL might spend some time on a few black budget operations!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by funbox

Thanks, good mapping knowledge. Are the wheels really going to go bust? And Ize thought the satellite was coming back on line any minute, so the Rover is probably in the same exact spot it was in when the satellite went down (although not literally as that would have been quite a dust distributor).

ahh , the satellite's fine , there's pictures still coming through ,

sol 571 nav

142 pictures of the same spot ? , why do they do this ? wouldn't one suffice ?, or maybe two as a backup ? or are they looking for changes between photographs? if so what type of changes ..etc etc

funBox

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join