It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont let the New age ever gets its paws on Ufology again.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by JadeStar

The thread is about new age" clouding "ufology" and channeling

In my eyes THIS IS WRONG. Channeling is the first step of a civilisation before "open contact". And Bashar is proof for this. So its not off topic and my "perspective" falls under free speech in a discussion with different positions. Or is free speech in america now a concept of the past?

"Free speech only as long as it serves the consensus ? "

This topic is about the detriment that New Age ideas such as channelling have had on the serious study of Aerial Phenomenology better known as UFOlogy.

It's called staying on topic.

You have created a plethora of self-serving topics on Bashar, perhaps even for your own benefit. Do you work for him? You never answered that question when I posed it before.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by Blue Shift

in a holographic universe which only represents quantum states..Probability is all we are experiencing ...And there is not only existence or non existence.
Black and white thinking like that is only a limitation of our linear perception.

It's those "limitations" that allow us to live in and interact with the universe. They can't just be discounted. They're important. Here's a question. What is the practical difference between aliens existing somewhere out there in a distant galaxy where we'll never have any indication or physical proof of their existence, and the aliens not existing at all?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

spleenika

kauskau
And Bashar is proof for this. [sic] Or is free speech in america now a concept of the past?

"Free speech only as long as it serves the consensus ? "

Your speech is certainly more free then the "contact crystals" Bashar sells so other people can be contacted by aliens.

However it sounds like you are bordering on SPAM. And I approve of the freely stated disapproval of your posts, by yet the other poster. I also add in my discontent with your spamming posts, with my own free speech.
edit on 1/29/2014 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

Agreed.

Anyone sick of the Bashar spam should report it to a moderator. I did and will do it again.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

22.8% of F, G, K stars have a habitable zone, terrestrial planet.

22.8%...That is why my estimate is quite low! Though, I would think that 22.8% would be a bit high for the "kind" of advanced life we are looking for.

So I should thank you for corroborating my estimate.

By the way; there are life forms right here n Earth that can live n the extreme environments of all those places you mentioned, as well as Places like Venus.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Interesting point AthlonSavage. The mixture of Ufoology, religion and New Age together has done nothing to help explain anything, but rather put a big fuzzy cloud over the entire subject. And remove the small amount of credibility it once had, or at least aimed at having to be honest.

We humans have never really understood how little we have evolved since the stone age. Or since we were much less evolved than that. Our cars is a very small progress since we used the horse and carriage. And the way we explain what we don't understand says something about our human mind rather than explaining anything else.

We can actually follow our own technical evolution during the 20:th century, and the way our mind choose to explain the unknown, and draw a direct parallell between the two. Hellish demons -> gnomes/fairies -> grey aliens -> malevolent draconic aliens -> todays transdimensional beings.

I wonder whats next....

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The Drak Equation:

Pv = (Nct / Nt) x 100

Where:
Pv is the probability of ET visitation in %
Nt is the number of types of intelligent species [2 - terrestrial and ET]
Nct is the number of CONFIRMED types of intelligent species on Earth [1- terrestrial or 2 - terrestrial and ET]

All are known values... no hopeful guesstimates. :-)

edit on 29-1-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

lol...this is truly funny; y'all are proving my point...

So...here let me help your cause a little:

In this video we enter a little into the world of actually meeting ET face to face and the probability that might happen...

This is way more realistic than your 50%, Drak...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
@Jadestar

I'd agree with a lot of what you posted but you yourself have some gaping holes in your perception of things.

For instance, intelligence.
Fish are intelligent. Yes, they are. Squid are intelligent. Octopi are intelligent. Birds are intelligent. Yes they are. Have you ever interacted with a parrot?

To say that intelligence just evolved is off the page laughable. Intelligence has been here for 100s of millions of years AT LEAST. It is very robust.

And mentioning moons is actually a very good point from Tanka. In our solar system we have something like 200 moons, approx ratio of 20 to 1 moons to planets.

And in our solar system the only proven places outside Earth with bodies of liquid water are moon not planets!

In addition, a moon can be heated by gravitational squeezing for practically ever, so it's core won't die like a planet such as Mars which lost it's internal heat generating and continent generating mechanism.

Also moons can be highly diverse, yet occupy roughly the same orbital position in distance from their stars. So lots of mixing and matching of environmental variables are provided for.

edit on 29-1-2014 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2014 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chazam

Interesting point AthlonSavage. The mixture of Ufoology, religion and New Age together has done nothing to help explain anything, but rather put a big fuzzy cloud over the entire subject. And remove the small amount of credibility it once had, or at least aimed at having to be honest.

We humans have never really understood how little we have evolved since the stone age. Or since we were much less evolved than that. Our cars is a very small progress since we used the horse and carriage. And the way we explain what we don't understand says something about our human mind rather than explaining anything else.

We can actually follow our own technical evolution during the 20:th century, and the way our mind choose to explain the unknown, and draw a direct parallell between the two. Hellish demons -> gnomes/fairies -> grey aliens -> malevolent draconic aliens -> todays transdimensional beings.

I wonder whats next....

Very intelligent reply.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
don´t let a word that represents a cliché for you burden the truth.

You are more than you perceive right now..

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

kauskau
don´t let a word that represents a cliché for you burden the truth.

You are more than you perceive right now..

Never channel drunk.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join