It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Pope strikes his first blow.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Widely accepted is, then Cardinal Bergoglio’s (of Gog and MaGog?) proclamation that he did not want to become Pope.
www.catholicherald.co.uk...
Why someone truly dedicated to the teaching, of G_D’s Only Son, of love and forgiveness, and the eternal damnation of those who desire to live in sin, would hesitate to answer “Accepto.” Therefore there can only be one answer, that he has a shadow of a doubt in his belief. Or, he is truly repulsed at the thought of people associating him as someone that would lead The church of our Lord Jesus Christ. Does that sound like someone who would harbor iniquitous thoughts?
Many have debated that this Pope would be the last Pope or the Black Pope.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now comes the news that Pope 112 has removed Cardinal Raymond Burke. Cardinal Burke stated that he would not give Communion to John Kerry for supporting abortion rights. There’s thrust number one.
Secondly, Cardinal Piacenza, distinguished himself as a staunch defender of the traditional image of the priest. Prior to Vatican II, priests had to spend hours rereading
The Bible, particularly, Psalms. Deleting this practice, invites impure ideations.
Why would the leader of The Church then, not want to reinforce traditional values?
The third blow comes to Cardinal Justin Rigali. He traveled to the White House along with Archbishop John J. Myers of Newark and Cardinal Seán Patrick O'Malley, OFM Cap, of Boston to attend a press conference by President George W. Bush to support a constitutional amendment initiative in the U.S. Senate banning gay unions or marriages.
Additionally, he stated during the annual Washington, D.C. pro-life rally in January 2007 that "there are reasons for rejoicing" in the pro-life cause: the growing participation by young people and a heightened awareness of the issue's intense and growing moral sensitivity among them, who will eventually have a contribution to make to societal issues. He also condemned the University of Notre Dame for having President Obama deliver the commencement speech at its graduation ceremony and receive an honorary degree . He stated that it was "most unfortunate" and the reasoning behind it "evades common sense."
He too has been axed!
Now I’m not here to convert those that do not believe in The Lord Jesus Christ. Nor am I going to be swayed by their nefarious commentary of deception and non belief. That’s been pontificated here before on a plethora of threads. If you don’t like what your reading, then please change the channel.
However, The Black Pope has made it clear. “Get with the program or your gone” latino.foxnews.com...
Add three more that have been crucified for the truth.
Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
As someone who has no vested interest in who the Pope is nor in any religions. This one actually seems like a legit dude who is just trying to do some good.

And isn't the "black pope" supposed to be some nefarious guy hiding in the shadows of secret Catholic sects working against the goals of the publicly elected Pope?

Oh well, it's all irrelevant in the long run.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

It seems to me that by refusing to offer Communion to a believer would also be refusing to serve and not "accepto" so seems to me this Pope is simply doing his duties as he interpets the scripture. If the Lord God can forgive a man for murder thru another man in the form of a simple confession....then why in the world would he not forgive someone for a vote one way or another on what is a sin of someone else in the end.

I do not favor abortion in any way shape or form having lost two children but I cannot stand up and tell someone else what to do in any way shape or form. This is an issue which is not going to go away and even if outlawed abortions would continue in one form or another with no one ever the wiser. By referring to the Pope as the Black Pope is misleading to those of us non catholics, as it is simply the order he is from not making him evil.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

hy would the leader of The Church then, not want to reinforce traditional values?

Clearly, focusing on 'traditional values' is what has made the church irrelevant.

Traditional Christians are in for a very big surprise. That's the idea that your religion is outdated and requires a serious upgrade in both mentality and stewardship if it wishes to remain relevant in today's 21st century.

The POPE has simply been expousing the traditions of Jesus.

I find it strange that you didn't list any of the things that he's done which have been in line with the Church's teachings. Like not living extravagantly, removing those who value wealth over anything else and advising Catholics they'd be better off focusing on IMPORTANT matters like the poor and wealth inequality as opposed to gay marriage and abortion.

ETA: there is also no evidence supporting the idea that this man is the black pope. That's simply wishful thinking on the account of people who wan to keep the church in the dark ages.

~Tenth
edit on 12/21/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am a Catholic and, as you, are against abortion. So is Pope Francis despite what you imply to the contrary. Where I think we differ is in that you are probably stuck on the traditionalist mindset that believe that the Church should go back to what it was centuries ago instead of evolving with the times. The Church is not the curia or the formal institutions. The Church is the body of Christ and resides in each one of us. What the Pope is doing is placing the emphasis in what is really important: speaking out for the poor and the disfranchised. So if you don't like what's going on, I'm sorry for you. You are in a very, very small minority.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Christians in Africa are still burning witches as we speak
Seems like old-school Roman Catholic Church doctrine is still alive.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The new pope , the old pope (er aren't they all pretty old by the time they make pope pay grade?)
What real difference does all this maundering make to God if there is one?
The evils done in the name of this church make mockery out of the name of Jesus.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

rupertg

The key word in your statement is "Africa," not Christian. They could claim to be Liberal American Democrats, but it would not make them so.

These actions of the new Pope are a bit worrisome, although his words and simple deeds seem reassuring.
Too early to tell.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think the man is genuine and working from within a corrupt organization.

If I put his well worn shoes on......how could I really be a difference in this organization with the obstacles he faces?

I think picking the patron he did and holding true to the end course with the vision he had might make a very real difference.

Just thinking of the influence he has on 3rd world countries is immense, any positive change is good change, a small shift in thousands can cause ripples in the pond most can't see that change our world in ways unimaginable.

Just think what difference a household would make free from judgement, then a community, a town.....children growing up without abuse, I count every one a victory!

If this man can make a real difference in one real life by his service he has served every descendant down from there for all time, that I can get behind and just bless and support.

Not everyone is a selfish hole.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey, Bill Maher likes this Pope...and if he's good enough for Bill, then he's OK by me.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The man didn't trust to be worthy to accept this role on Earth.

Who would ? Only someone with a mental issue can be as arrogant or Narcissistic to beliefs he is the man for the job, without a doubt. What would eliminate him entirely to be asked for the job.

I do not think the pope is what the Vatican claims that all popes were. The closest guy to God on Earth.

There are countless of reasons that showed the Vaticans true face. It is a very human center of activity.
It is also claiming to have the only true faith, and that is through the institution called Catholic Churge.

I don't need a churge, and I don't need one with a city center and a boss that calls the shots.

Besides a number of stupid screw ups, strictly forbidden by our Lord God himself, not to worship other gods or idolize others.
What makes all the statues of saints and holy people the biggest screw up, and shows what a complete joke the whole thing actually is.

So a black pope ? I call it bs. What demonic pope would make an end of his kingdom, when it's the biggest misleading institute in existence.
Destroying it would not benefit a demonic pope and a pope that succeeds in his wish to stir up the place and do some good things, accidentally destroying the churge as we know it.

He should get a freaking medal for it !

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Violater1

Many have debated that this Pope would be the last Pope or the Black Pope.

Something appears to have gotten lost in translation. Francis is not the Black Pope. The Superior General of the Society of Jesus (the Jesuit Order) is the Black Pope. That is currently Adolfo Nicolás.

Perhaps you meant Petrus Romanus?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

rupertg

They also ban there children or leave them to rot if they are disabled. For believing that they are possessed or demonic critters.
Burning witches isn't that ridiculous when your own children are at risk of getting banned or left alone in the wildernis to die.
I would kill all withes that could come close to my kids, if that would prevent me from ever breaking my heart when my kid is next...

Anyway... When you teach people the old ways of the Roman Catholic churge.
It isn't a surprise, that they might start to use these new rules, while they still believe the local believes are absolute truth.

Fighting fire with fire effect... ?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The Black Pope is not the term used to describe the sitting elected pope, this is the term used and applied to the head of the Jesuit Order, so if you are following any sort of conspiracy theories, you need to go back and review them, the reigning Pope residing in the Vatican is not the Black Pope.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Someone sticking by an old idea that was started for good but manipulated for control. i.e the pope teaching Catholicism.

These people tell us how we should live, they take the freedom giving to us by god or chance and push countlessly changed story and understanding of a once good idea.

The idea that we need to be fairer to one another because God is good has been changed.
That idea in my opinion is outdated as it is now part of our persona.

I risk wrath but I say that God does not dictate to us anything other than good, all decisions are ours, we just have to live with them.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Religion is a multi-billion dollar business, which is a bit off-putting to today's populace. It's hard for some to sit in a million dollar church , with all its opulence, for Sunday service, then sleep under a bridge the rest of the week.
The most damning to religion (IMO) is the fact that they keep changing the rules on how to be a 'Christian"! Church doctrine gets reviewed and changed to 'meet the times'.
It would appear to some that even the church doesn't really know what's required to get to heaven, so people are beginning to look elsewhere.
I'm not trying to knock Christianity, just stating a couple of reasons I can see as too why organized religion is losing favor with some people.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

DJMSN

It seems to me that by refusing to offer Communion to a believer would also be refusing to serve and not "accepto" so seems to me this Pope is simply doing his duties as he interpets(sic) the scripture.

You are ignorant of the Catholic faith. You cannot receive The Body and Blood of The Messiah while in sin. Paul tells us, "Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of profaning the body and blood of the Lord" (1 Cor. 11:27).
Since John Kerry continued his support of killing babies while in the womb, the priest refused to be a part of this sacrilege, and refused to give him communion.

(post by Violater1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Sinter Klaas

rupertg

They also ban there children or leave them to rot if they are disabled. For believing that they are possessed or demonic critters.
Fighting fire with fire effect... ?

Ban children? Please provide sources to this falsehood or it is not true.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

phinubian

The Black Pope is not the term used to describe the sitting elected pope, this is the term used and applied to the head of the Jesuit Order, so if you are following any sort of conspiracy theories, you need to go back and review them, the reigning Pope residing in the Vatican is not the Black Pope.

Please gather your facts [SNIPPED] The current Pope IS a JESUIT!
www.ibtimes.com...
"Jorge Mario Bergoglio may have chosen to name himself Francis I after the patron saint of Italy, St. Francis of Assisi, but His Holiness is not a Franciscan. He is a Jesuit, the first member of the Society of Jesus to be elected pope."
edit on Sat Dec 21 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join