It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0 Point Energy and Disclaimer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I think of death as more of a wage than a penalty. That is, death was created to be symbolic of some concept of sacrifice, so overcoming death is more about ending sacrifice or wages more so than it was about overcoming a penalty. If you think about it, everything you do is a give and take situation. Expending energy for something else, etc.

With that in mind, Jesus concurring death is more about concurring sacrifice, or the act of giving something for something else. His sacrifice paid for the wages for our sins, it was not so much about ending death.

The idea of mutations, or whatever is meant by "tangible differences in them", and such I couldn't go with that. I feel like that line of thought is based too much on physical man thinking. To me, physical is nothing but the image of a concept, literally. To me, electrons mean something to God so he has created them to look and behave the way they do as an image representative of some concept he had while creating them - and that is how it is for everything - all things are some concept unto God.

As for what separates electron sets, I think there is aether between them. I think, along with particles, aether follows thermoelectric convection path based on the momentum and charge, or spin, of all particles and aether within their convection paths, and I think it is that way all the way from the quantum to astrological scale.

I'm not sure what you mean by the next post:

You see for me God has the capacity to make everything real.

And from the context of this perspective that means tangible differences.

edit on 12/17/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

What I mean is that Jesus's and Buddha's DNA could very well have been different.

They were closer to the source by virtue of the issue hypothetically. That they were aware of everything because they physically were able to access a biological component to Spirituality. Spirituality is about what is un-observable in relation to the common human condition.

A person having knowledge of the future implies a retrocasual capacity to consciousness, retrocausality is very relevant to quantum mechanics.
edit on 17-12-2013 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

You're not thinking about exploiting the genetics of genetically superior spiritualists to try to gain superior will, are you?

Is that what the extremely dangerous disclaimer was about?

smh

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Actually in context this fits very well with an indigenous response.

Imagine each perspective as akin to a facet in a diamond with respect to the Electron cloud.

Beyond that are interrelated parallel experiences within the context of experiences parallel to our own perspective.

Our "universe" is one of many, not only from the perspective of the electron cloud.

Parallels within this perspective bring up the issue of a continuity beyond our point of view, perhaps dimensionally.

The difference between a Tree and a Human at the quantum scale may in fact be relevant only to the human.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Whatever separates the set's of electrons if it were ever to fail, what would happen???

Something that is opaque to matter??

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Whatever separates the set's of electrons if it were ever to fail, what would happen???

It would mean everything would cease to be. Bummer.

BTW, an apostrophe is not used to pluralize.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Or reality would become everything it could be at once.

We would become instead of a facet in a diamond, the diamond.

That could mean Unicorns and Dragons Phage

To our more ancient ancestors.

Any thoughts?
edit on 18-12-2013 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Given consciousness generates reality then it transcends the electron cloud and all possible permutations.

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I would assume so, but at the heart of what you're asking, I'm not sure.

What is the most fundamental light made of? Electrons are essentially photons wrapped in some form of light? And it is the same for protons and neutrons, in that they are radiation(some form of light energy) wrapped in some other form of light energy?

So the question becomes: If Jesus is that light, could he be something else besides the most fundamental form of light? If he is the physical, observable, reality, which is manifested in many forms of light, and is the light of Father's mental images, could the light be anything other than what the most fundamental light is?

That, I don't know.

I assume it would be like our mental images. We can form any shape with the light of our mental images, but the true form of that light, maybe we cannot alter it or maybe it has no true form without will - maybe its only property is that it is luminous or structure/words/symbols to our concepts?

Edit another question for you:
Can our concepts be manifest into the observable without light? What is a thought without structure, words, symbols, etc? Maybe only a blind person can answer what they envision structure to be?
edit on 12/18/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I spoke about light several weeks ago in relation to Wheelers work on black holes and argued that fundamentally we are light. Bleeeeep I am not saying that will is not a factor, if anything I am offering that the way DNA is organized in the common person, acts as a kind of quantum key. We spend a lot of time taking about DNA in the particle sense an very little if any thing, discussing the effect from the construct of its wave effect.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Any thoughts?

edit on 18-12-2013 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Toltec's believed in one God....

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Let me ask my first question of this thread again:

What came first: awareness(consciousness) or will?

Do you believe vibration/motion is not willed?

Was the first will not consciousness? I understand the distinction between them, but can they truly be separated?

John 4:24

If you create a cup from clay, with your will, can the cup remain while removing your spirit (manifested will) from it? Can the cup remain without its light/form? Can the cup remain without the awareness within its form that applies your will to the image/light? Was the first step in creating the cup, not your conscious will to create a concept of a cup?

This is why you cannot truly separate the Trinity. Remove one and you lose the thing.

Is the light of your mental images not willed by you as you create concepts?

There are distinctions we can surely make, but we cannot separate them anymore than we can separate the colors of a rainbow without losing the rainbow.

I think this is why so many religions will say we are all one, or that we are god, or why we can read the aether to see the future, etc. I think we are all within Jesus, we all have the awareness of Father, and we all have the will of the Holy Ghost.

Yet we make distinctions of truth with our faith, right?

Does faith manifest will?

Will you say that vibration or motion was not willed?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Can faith effect evolution?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

In Christian theology it is sort of thought of that quetzalcoatl/kukulcan is satan. The (plumed) serpent. Amaruca, the land of the plumed serpent, etc, and so forth.

Basically, before, and after, the great flood, the angels gave mystery to the divided tribes. Mystery being the many religions and confusion made to deny the Christian God.

It is how Christian understand all the gods/demigods/spirits of mythology and mythos - that they are fallen angels whom spread Mystery-babylon.

Quetzalcoatl/kukulcan, Zues, Apollo, Ra, etc = spirits/fallen angels. Where spirit is to angel what fireman is to human. They are spirits, principality, powers, dominions, who are angels. The spirit which they are denotes their job. Such as Ra's spirit/will manifested for him may have been to govern the power of the Sun.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Faith affects your will and choices and those choices affect your action and in-turn affect your offspring. Like what I said earlier about you being the mental image of your forefathers concepts.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Then, therefore we evolve and in such a context Homo-Sapiens one day cease to exist. Faith makes possible for other constructs, effectively linking matter to Spirituality.

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
through time

Juan

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I am not responsible for Judeo-Christian interpretations of Western Hemispheric Culture.

Implied is that you seem to feel it was called the "New World" for no reason.

Perhaps your culture placed an emphasis upon snakes due to some access to our culture.

I which case......you may not like snakes but that does not mean you need to blame them for all your problems.

Or inadequacies

Any thoughts?

edit on 18-12-2013 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

In all sincerity humans were raped and murdered as a result of the contrast between Eastern and Western Hemispheric cultures. That you feel that Quetzalcoatl was related to Satan, is simply a fact that justified Rape and Murder.

Any thoughts?

edit on 18-12-2013 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

You have to keep in mind that this is God's reality and we just live in it. So, evolving into something beyond human would depend solely on the will of God.

That is, evolution, or the (BE)coming, is not our will, but God's.

"Not your responsibility": Mark 16:15

I don't think we create will, but we receive it through faith. Once we have it, we then manifest it as our spirit.

We can already do miracles, faith heal, etc so contemplating becoming more is pointless when we can already do all that God will allow if only we have the faith to do it.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

It sounds like you are assuming what God will allow.

Matthew 17.20

Any thoughts?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join