It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Proof The U.S. Attacked The Philippines With Weather Warfare?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Stumbled across this little video which appears to show the US deploying some pretty heavy duty antenna arrays in the region before the hurricane struck. Load of horse @%$*? or is something untoward going on?

I know many of us can get a little over excited and post some iffy stuff, but I thought this was worth a look. Not worried about flags etc, it'd just be interesting to see what comes back.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

I watched the video twice and I don't see anything in that video proving to me that we had anything to do with typhoons.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

The guy in the video cites a patent that implies weather manipulation.

Um.

How about This Patent For a Time Machine?

Just because there's a patent for it, doesn't mean it exists, functions as advertised, or is even feasible.

There's also patents and designs for Flying Saucer spacecraft, and other flights of fancy.

If there's a patent for it, it aint necessarily so.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

Okay here is the most important question you should ask yourself...

Why would the US use weather warfare against the Phillipines, and what does it gain for them?

Well that is actually two questions, but if you can answer those then you may be onto something.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

I watched the video twice and I don't see anything in that video proving to me that we had anything to do with typhoons.

Give it a little time, and I will bet that HAARP will be thrown into the mix.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

What he said.... no benefit

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
SBX is an acronym for Sea Based X BAND radar (well sort of an acronym) and has nothing to do with HAARP which is a land based facility in Alaska,calling the SBX a mobile HAARP is just wrong.
That video shows no "proof" what so ever,and what reason would the USA or anyone else have for attacking the Phillipines with "weather war"? No this was just mother nature at her cruelest,she don't take no prisoners when she's this angry!
edit on 14-12-2013 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
*Puts on tin foil hat* *clears throat*

How about reconstruction projects for American firms? Billions of dollars worth of damage if Im not mistaken.

The propaganda value of food, clothing, tents etc etc with American flags prominently displayed on them to distribute to the victims of the disaster.

To test out the system and see how well it works, the Phillipines is the closest underdeveloped country to the US that is far away enough that it wont directly affect the US. ( Sth America is a bit to close)

Using disaster relief as an excuse to build new military bases in the region.

The Reptilians built a new tunnel to the surface world and to keep from sending troops and causing a public panic they attacked with a weapon that was given to us by the Plaeidians for just such an occurance.

The above are the only realistic ones I can think of but if you need more I got tons.
After thinking about it and writing this post I am certain it was in fact the USA who did this.
Im also fairly sure the US killed Elvis and caused the Beatles to break up but thats another thread

edit on 14/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Oh you are a sharp one tonight! Star for thee, my dear. Thanks for the wit. I love it.

OP, I too fail to see a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The UN has had "laws" regulating weather and earthquake manipulation since the '70's - don't believe me - do your own research.

The banksters - the IMF, Federal Reserve, and World Bank - owned (privately owned banks) are desperate for WW3 - so they can kill more people (depopulation) and make more money.

I could get into the (un)spiritual wants of these people, but people will not believe the crap these people believe and live by.

I want the rest of the world to know that most americans are not these idiots that are given their political positions (not elected) and that they need to be offed - forever.

What the # is mccain doing in the Ukraine right now? Another Egypt fiasco? Just to foment more civil unrest and the killings of hundreds? This is not the people that live in America - this is the bastards that are "owning the world" right now - and they all need to be removed.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by cyoshi

Okay here is the most important question you should ask yourself...

Why would the US use weather warfare against the Phillipines, and what does it gain for them?

Well that is actually two questions, but if you can answer those then you may be onto something.

Here is a theory, but it's a longshot.

Before the typhoon hit the USA has been eyeballing the re-use of some of their shutdown old military bases in the Philippines, like the Naval Base in Subic Bay. They have not been getting much of a welcoming support from the Philippine public. However, recently, the Philippine and US governments came to an agreement and will allow US ships, marines and aircraft to stay on a semi-permanent basis.

Sometime around August, it was revealed through a whistle blower that a scam was going on between a woman operating a front of NGO groups and the politicians, basically stealing the tax money that was supposed to be used on projects to help the people. I did a thread on it here.

While the corrupted courts continue to delay justice, more scams are being revealed that just about every level of government is corrupted to the core. The country is in a deathgrip by corrupted family dynasties that refuse to let go of power or money. The people in the Philippines are getting very tired of it - and the prices keep increasing for things like electricity, lpg cooking gas, food, and taxes keep going up.

Then came typhoon Yolanda, after a terrible earthquake in Bohol. The Philippines gets hit by 20+ typhoons per year and to no surprise flooding occurs. The national government has been put in the spotlight time and time again as inept, ineffectual, and completely out of touch with 99% of the rest of the nation.

The Filipinos idolize Americans for some reason. I think because of television. If the USA wanted the chance to try and make the Philippines a territory, the general population would welcome it with open arms (in my opinion). It would make for an extremely strategic location for the USA, and natural disasters have a history of destroying political careers.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Microwaves and HAARP are poles apart. An SBX radar does not operate at a frequency that interacts with the atmosphere, ionosphere or magnetosphere. Intentionally. It cuts right through. You don't WANT a radar frequency that is dissipated in any of them, because it would scatter the beam.

The YouTuber is an idiot, pure and simple. But then, most YouTube videos are pretty poor.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

I want to say again - that the american public are horrified at your losses - and we give money, people, and time to help -

It's just like the Haiti earthquake - and the idiot clintons get in their and steal money - all for a photo-op - and nothing is done to really help the people.

We are not our corrupt gov't - we can't stop those idiots who are only lining their own pockets - I wish we could.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Why is it that every time someone doesn't understand the weather they spin it as weather control?

Let me explain a tropical storm simply: When a low pressure system and warm waters love each other very much...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

It does seem at times that some folks lose all perspective of the fact things do happen in the world, all by themselves. No human creation, intervention or planning required. Certainly no nefarious groups making 'Arch-Villain' style plans to ruin the world by super wonder weapons.

Sometimes...a storm is just a storm and sets records all by itself, eh? Been doing it now for a few billion years without our help, give or take...
edit on 14-12-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

Sometimes...a storm is just a storm and sets records all by itself, eh? Been doing it now for a few billion years without our help, give or take...
edit on 14-12-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Thats exactly what a paid shill would say!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

(grin) Well, I'll tell ya what. On that topic?

After careful consideration and a lengthy look at the facts of the matter? I'd have to conclude I got a little screwed somewhere along the way. See, if I were a shill, I'd have a paycheck...and that is the part I seem to be missing. Each month..no check in the mail. So, I suppose I need to make a complaint somewhere then. If I'm supporting someone else's agenda, it's high time they pay me my time and effort, eh?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

Um, the SBX is the midcourse guidance system for the Ground Based Interceptor missile defense system. It has nothing to do with weather manipulation.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yes.

USA has already implicated itself;

remember not tooo long ago USA mercilessly killed 50,000 Filipino CIVILIANS and US leaders swore heartlessly to kill even as more as possible?

In Zionists' sick mind, its payback for not successfully colonizing Filipinos like much of the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

OK if not a paid shill then you have your head in the sand, its obvious this was the fault of the USA

But you did get very defensive at my accusation, Ill be watching your future posts carefully my floppy earred friend, if I see anything dodgy Ill be reporting you to the Mods........ Oh hang on.........

top topics

<<   2 >>

join