It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Palestine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Christmas Palestine

As Christmas time nears lets not forget about those who live in the Birth place of Jesus, those who struggle day to day to overcome those who wish to deny their right to be free.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Its not about the freedom, it´s about to whom land belongs to. If the roles would change there would still be a fight as the main issue about land is unsolved.
Does the land belong to Jew´s as Abraham´s wife Sarah were blessed in her old age and told by an angel that she will become pregnant with a son and Isaac was born and is he ( and offspring ) a heir of Abraham.
When Sarah didn´t have a son of her own yet she gave her slave to Abraham to have children with. Slave girl Hagar had a son Ishmael and as he was a first from Abrahams loins is he ( and muslims )the heir of Abraham and the Land?

As long as they do not figure out who does land belong to there will be civil unrest.
edit on 13-12-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

No it's about Freedom.. when your surrounded by Israeli walls, Israeli Check points, Israeli soldiers what else could it be about.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well, I don't really know, because it's probably not my business.

However, there are Islamist preachers who say their green or black flag will fly over every capital in the world (which does make it my business), and there's been disgusting Islamist terrorism everywhere in the world, and after the Kenya mall attack, I'm not sure we can have a really peaceful Christmas in Africa.

On the mid-East I have seen some documentaries on how the Jews were treated as "dhimmis" and dispossessed in many Islamic countries.

Apparently the Israeli walls were meant to stop suicide bombings against Israeli civilians, and in that they were quite successful.

I also hope for a better Christmas for all the oppressed Christians in Egypt and other Islamic countries, and also the slaves and abused workers. I'd hope for better rights for women, and rights for gay and lesbian people, and all the minorities who are bombed by Sunni extremists on a virtually daily basis.
May all those downtrodden and unfortunate people also have a peaceful Christmas.

There are many horrid videos to post, of brainwashed kids with suicide belts spewing out rote learning against Jews and other religions, and images of the dreadful results of suicide bombings.
There are beheadings and people flying into buildings, and Sharia "police" in London.

A T&C friendly video for some balance that I saw was this however:

Not sure if it's all true, and I won't argue about it.
I just hope we will still have a Christmas in decades to come.

I know that there's a billion Muslims in the world, and they're not all the same, and may those who love peace also have a fantastic festive season.

edit on 13-12-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I also do hope the various sects of Christianity have a peaceful Christmas.

I recall one Christmas during which the Palestinian police had to break up a fight between different groups of priests.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to all of Palestine

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
and Israel sends Gaza a Christmas present:

Israel 'opens dams' flooding Gaza Strip near Deir al Balah

The Gaza government's Disaster Response Committee announced late Friday that Israeli authorities had opened up dams just east of the Gaza Strip, flooding numerous residential areas in nearby villages within the coastal territory.

Committee chairman Yasser Shanti said in a press conference that Israeli authorities had opened up dams just to the east of the border with the Gaza Strip earlier in the day.

He warned that residential areas within the Gaza Valley would be flooding within the coming hours.

new topics

top topics

join