It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Spy Satellite Logo Not At All Subtle: Octopus Enveloping The Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Advantage

Yeah, there are all sorts of interesting patches and logos.

The best thing about that patch is there is no New Zealand.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
what do you reckon to the placement of the tentacle slapping down on which part of mother earth

parts of china, Russia and the forever troubled middle east

just a coincidence that you know

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I personally love the new logo. The US has done an amazing job establishing a world-wide spy net. The world already knows, so why not flaunt it? It's perfect.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Holy monkey... it's like some of you guys have never seen military patches before. If you think THIS is bad, you should see the kind of stuff air crews come up with while deployed. From what I've seen, they're almost always tongue-in-cheek. The ones that try to look all serious and badass get laughed at. The patch in the OP is just about par for the course.

Someone find and post some B-1 or B-52 crew patches, if you want to talk about subtlety (or the lack thereof).

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

"Up here in space
I'm looking down on you
My lasers trace
Everything you do

You think you've private lives
Think nothing of the kind
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time

I'm elected, electric spy
I'm protective, electric eye"

Judas Priest 1982

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
No, no. I'm sure they're lying and this is not an octopus but really the Flying Spaghetti Monster. The atheists do want to take over the world, and what better place to do it from and confront the gods than from up in space where they are? Wait...are atheists the same as communists? The world is getting so confusing with octopuses and monsters all over it.

Plus isn't it kind of the whole point of a spy satellite to cover the whole world? What exactly is so scary about this?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join