It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Spy Satellite Logo Not At All Subtle: Octopus Enveloping The Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

They aren't even pretending anymore.

This is what the symbol says to me:

"IN YOUR FACE, PLANET EARTH! We rule you like a giant vampire-squid-o-pus, our tentacles wrapped around your throat, squeezing the lifeblood of all information from you, suction cups gripping your lifeless flesh" Muahahahah!"

Nice. Real nice. Stay classy, agent Smith.

You may not be able to see the logo used on the rocket, but here's a closeup.

Yes, it's an octopus, with tentacles reaching all over the globe. And the tagline is "Nothing is Beyond Our Reach."

Source:
www.blacklistednews.com...

edit on 12/6/2013 by FailedProphet because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nosy bastards.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Not really sure what that could be, but the logo is pretty darn cool. OH, btw, your source link does not work, I get a '404' not listed. But apparently it is a secret space satellite for the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) hence the NROL (Lift)

More details of the NROL here!

However, WHAT is interesting is the U.S. Air Force's Mysterious X-37B Space Plane.

The U.S. Air Force's mysterious X-37B space plane is nearing a major milestone — one year of travel in Earth orbit, performing duties in support of long-term space objectives.

The unmanned X-37B spacecraft — flying a mission known as Orbital Test Vehicle 3 (OTV-3) — launched into space atop an Atlas 5 rocket from Florida’s Cape Canaveral Air Force Station on Dec. 11, 2012. What payloads the space plane is toting and the overall mission goals on its confidential cruise are classified.

Mysterious X-37B Space Plane

Between this project, The NSA and the dozens of 'Black Projects' and Secret Sites and their missions, it doesn't surprise me that 'someone' feels that have complete coverage or near complete coverage of what is happening from a covert and/or overt operational situation.

Afterall, they do call it 'Dreamland'. Peace

edit on 6-12-2013 by ItDepends because: added add'l comment

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That seemed so ridiculous that I figured it was photoshopped.

Nope. Here's the official press release on the launch, which includes that logo: NROL-39 Scheduled to Launch with GEMSat Auxiliary Payload

Buncha creeps.
edit on 6-12-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

ItDepends

Not really sure what that could be, but the logo is pretty darn cool. OH, btw, your source link does not work, I get a '404' not listed

Sorry, I just fixed the link in the original post.

And here it is again:

www.blacklistednews.com...

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You know, for better or worse, I live and work in America.

There comes a time though, when there is an over-reach. America has breached that limit.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"I am the eye in the sky looking at you, I can read your mind. I am the maker of rules dealing with fools, I can cheat you blind" - Alan Parsons more than 30 years ago.

That is one angry looking Octopus as well. Haha Suckers! (get it?)
Appropriate since anyone connected to these kinds of global control mechanisms surely must be power mad control freaks.

Brought to you courtesy profits from the international narcotics trade.
So much for the civilian space initiative.
edit on 7-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I saw the logo and immediately thought. . .

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Wow. That seems to be an incredibly arrogant statement. Between the graphic and the statement "Nothing is Beyond Our Reach," when regarding the context of this (spy satellite), I think that was a really piss poor choice.

I can't help but notice they don't show the U.S. on the Earth, instead it's Asia and Europe with one of the giant tentacles right over Russia and ending in the Middle East.

edit on 6-12-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They don't need to hide anything as the masses are asleep. If I mentioned this to all of my friends they would just shrug their shoulders and say "so what" and even if they disagree with it they always say "there's nothing we can do about it."

As much as we want to believe people are awakening to the antics of governments worldwide, they are too engrossed in the struggles to survive in this world to do anything about it. I keep on hoping change will come in my lifetime, but as time goes on I feel it will be the challenge of our children to continue the fight.

Kkng
edit on 6/12/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

It's funny because this is how communists were once portrayed in our propaganda.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

1Providence1

Wow. That seems to be an incredibly arrogant statement. Between the graphic and the statement "Nothing is Beyond Our Reach," when regarding the context of this (spy satellite), I think that was a really piss poor choice.

I can't help but notice they don't show the U.S. on the Earth, instead it's Asia and Europe with one of the giant tentacles right over Russia and ending in the Middle East.

edit on 6-12-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

Well, if you visualize the globe and where the octopus' main body is located, that would on top of the US and Canada. That portion of the octopus anatomy is the mouth so essentially, the US and Canada are being nom nom nomed by the Great Spy Octopus. Now, to further highlight this imagery, the octopus actually defecates from the back side of its mantle (the globby head). If we continue to visualize this backside of view of the logo and estimate the trajectory, this would mean the octopus fecal material most likely lands on Mexico.

We're getting eaten.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That's exactly what i thought!! Cthulhu...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

1Providence1
Wow. That seems to be an incredibly arrogant statement...

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Why do I get the feeling that the people who designed that logo are the same people who made this logo:

Information Awareness Office
edit on 6/12/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The internal name for the thing is probably "REACH".

Or it's based on an octopus's eye.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have just seen it on Fox news!
www.foxnews.com...

'You may want to downplay the massive dragnet spying thing right now. This logo isn't helping.' - Christopher Soghoian, senior policy analyst with the ACLU

I can not believe this!
it is like the Evil villains in a James bond Movie.

Wake up and DO Some thing!!!
soon the world will Totaly turn on US.
stupid yanks! thats YOU...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is an issue for me because I like Octopus........especially with chilli, soy, garlic and ginger.

Seriously though, this does not surprise me one bit - it just further confirms what I was already thinking.
edit on 7-12-2013 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Just out of interest, does anyone know what the latin means in the eye of horus logo? Sorry to go off topic, just interested!

Never mind, just found it, "Knowledge is Power"

The octopus is just silly though, it just shows how arrogant they really are.
edit on 7-12-2013 by iRoyalty because: nvm

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

He was singing about watching his girlfriend so she better not cheat. Or so I thought.
I like that song. I like singing to it.
Oh well.
m.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join