It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Britain USA: America's Love for Guns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

i agree. you can kill a person by beating them to death with a frozen orange inside a sock

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RamblinCheese666

keep in mind the villagers were unarmed

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

yes, and I see no reason to not play it loud....MF....!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

corruption? criminals? out of control military and police? opression?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

loud yet dynamic like cream or gorgoroth

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

That show sucks. You watch one episode, it's kinda funny (computer says no) and then every episode after that is just a repitition of the same jokes. Run em into the ground boys!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

rockoperawriter
reply to post by boymonkey74

i bet i can buy a gun faster than you can

So what? I will be getting a shotgun and Iam glad to know we have to jump through hoops to get one.
I will be using it for my new sport, not defence, not to hunt just to shoot clay things flying thru the air.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

That should be placed in every conservative thread started..

A lot of talk and rarely any facts to back it up..

By the way if you think this is a troll thread....thanks for the feeding by replying...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I also take it you are one of the gun owners I am was talking about and what the video was about...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Funny ..this is how people from other countries view the weak American male and their guns

What’s even funnier is that’s how some Americans see other Americans who support the second amendment. It’s a shame that the so-called “intellectual” people among us who turn their nose up at the thought of their fellow man owning a gun are the last people to see the encroaching global police state we all live in. These are the same “intellectuals” who believe in global warming and think conspiracy theorists are all undiagnosed Schizophrenics.

Meh…..

Who cares what they think?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

not a gun owner, but I support those that do
dont forget us 'little americans' and our guns saved your ass in WWII
how soon morons forget...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That old thing lol.
No many countries came together to fight the nazis, you came in to save your own skins also.
The russians did more for ww2 than any other country.

A thread with more is here. (new thread responding to your statement).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You did nothing..
Soldiers did it. Also why is it people love to compare themselves to heroes of the past, but when other bring up past atrocities...they say but that wasn't me...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

No many countries came together to fight the nazis, you came in to save your own skins also.

Actually mate, strictly speaking that's not correct either.

Japan committed an act of war upon the USA.
As a result Germany declared war on the USA - the USA didn't choose to join in anything, they were forced to. Until their hand was forced they were quite content supplying and arming both sides and making obscene amounts of money out of the conflict.

Sure once forced to join in their contribution can not be denied and they certainly helped end the war a damn sight quicker than otherwise would have been the case.

But to be honest, all that's pretty much off topic and better left for another time and place.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

You did nothing..
Soldiers did it. Also why is it people love to compare themselves to heroes of the past, but when other bring up past atrocities...they say but that wasn't me...

Guess what? I was a soldier too, and those that served in WWII are my brothers in arms, so yeah WE saved your asses.
I bet you've never done anything for your country so sit back down and be quiet troll.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Is that supposed to be funny????

That was time that I will never get back.

I guess that Benny Hill is how life in England must be.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If I was there I would have thanked the Russians more for what they did, also here in the UK after the war we went Russian mad but after a few months...well it all went pear shaped.
The BBC just showed an interesting documentory about the cold war and how our attitude towards the russians changed just after WW2, they were heroes and then the enemy in a short amount of time.
But lets let this Rah rah rah BS slide away eh?
Without the UK..world screwed by Nazis, without the Russians the same, without the USAers the same, without the Canadians the same, without the Aussies the same and without the french...well maybe not the French
lol

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I hear that the Europeans really love cigars. LOL And they don't even have triggers, they smoke but don't shoot and are wrapped but not forged. LOL and it takes only one hand to hold the big ones.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

boymonkey74

That old thing lol.
The russians did more for ww2 than any other country.

A thread with more is here. (new thread responding to your statement).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously though, Hitler underestimated the Russians and didn't have the stones to invade the island. Attack Briton? Cut off by water and full of Sax, AGs, Scotts and Welsh? Oh lord no. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join