It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fast and Furious' star Paul Walker dies in car accident

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

(CNN) -- Actor Paul Walker, a star of the "Fast & Furious" movie franchise, died Saturday in a car accident, according to his official Facebook page and verified Twitter account.

"It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide," according to a statement posted on his Facebook page.

"He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives," the statement said.

'Fast and Furious' star Paul Walker dies in car accident

Source

I'm highly shocked that he's gone, he shall be missed.

R.I.P brother.

edit on 30-11-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Dang you beat me.

He's going to be missed.

He was so so hot! I'm going to miss fast and furious!!!! It just won't be the same without him.

R.I.P Paul

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Oh The Irony...

that is very sad... i was hoping it was another hoax like the one last week claiming he died but apparently not, it's such a shame i enjoyed every movie i have seen him in...

Particularly The Skulls, Timeline and the obvious Fast & Furious franchise....

He really was a very talented guy and completely underrated

edit on 30/11/2013 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This has been popping up all over my FB feed for some reason. I've heard of the F & F movie, but never heard of him.

Nasty way to go for anyone, though, stuck in a burning vehicle. I hope it was an instant death & not a slow one. Yikes.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Damn, I legitimately feel sad and upset. Why do they die so young
?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It's sad to see him go, I remember the hoax a week or so ago and said to myself "Wouldn't it be ironic of the star of a movie about racing cars were to pass in a car wreck? who knew...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Irony is a Cruel Bitch.

RIP Dude!

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Live by the sword, die by sword.

RIP Paul Walker.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

adjensen
Live by the sword, die by sword.

RIP Paul Walker.

He didnt die in an acting accident nor was he a real street car driver.

Oo

?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wasn't there some false report of him dying yesterday, or earlier today, even?

I don't get it... Something seems amiss.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Could this be a case of someone believing they could drive as well the character they played in a movie, and finding out the hard way that they could not?.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I had such a crush on him a couple years a go...

Sad, he seemed like a nice person, a good person

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
He was a passenger, He wasn't driving. He might have been training the driver and the driver lost control.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

He was the passenger in a red Porsche which crashed into a pole AND a tree subsequently bursting into flames after being crumpled like a tin can.

Life imitating art. Irony of the highest degree.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
Could this be a case of someone believing they could drive as well the character they played in a movie, and finding out the hard way that they could not?.

Actually the guy could drive... he raced even.

rip paul

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Irony at its best!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So it got me thinking .... a guy that went to chile to help with the earthquake, and then flew to haiti to help with 2010 earthquake there comes from a charity event owned by the same organization that helped with the earthquakes... and dies in ball of fire in a car crash - What a friendly God people have! Gotta love God!

Its times like these I'm glad I'm not a believer or else I would have to come up with a pretty good excuse for a screw up like this...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
So it got me thinking .... a guy that went to chile to help with the earthquake, and then flew to haiti to help with 2010 earthquake there comes from a charity event owned by the same organization that helped with the earthquakes... and dies in ball of fire in a car crash - What a friendly God people have! Gotta love God!

Its times like these I'm glad I'm not a believer or else I would have to come up with a pretty good excuse for a screw up like this...

That's irony x 2 then.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

FraternitasSaturni

My religious family would have said something like "God made him so good he wanted him all for hiimself!"

Theyre slower than I am, however, and believe such crap...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Police reports say he was travelling at a rate of speed described as "Too fast" and family are now commenting saying that he was also "too furious."

He will be missed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join