It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Aircraft

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I may not be able to pass anything along if I find anything out. I'm very careful about the information I'm able to get, and will not post anything that I don't think should be easily found.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

How do you know there is no exhaust? You can't see it to begin with.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I've watched planes launch off carriers both during the day abd at night. Makes a big impression. Thats my experiential reference point. This seemed much bigger and 100% noise and exhaust free. 'Seemed' I know. Its no less a 'ufo' after all this talk.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You can't see the exhaust of an aircraft in flight. It's too far away, so out could have exhaust you just can't tell it does.

I've had some pretty loud planes go over me in the pattern, and not heard them until they made the turn and added power. An already quiet engine, and the right conditions and you won't hear a thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Couldn't accurately judge size distance and speed. But theoretical (at best) huge chunks of thick metal in an isosceles v shape emitting no apparent noise going frim horizon to horizon in under 30 seconds and flying relatively low over the heart of a high population town - no way to see that as anything other than very unusual. To me anyway.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I'm not saying it's not. I'm challenging some of the assumptions made about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yah I got that.

And despite what you may think, I never 100% ruled out
a more conventional explanation. I still haven't. But
one impressive hunk of metal. Looks nothing like any
picture on the internet of an experimental aircraft.
Not in the same ballpark. I'm going to upload a hand
drawing once I figure out how.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ok, here is my crappy hand-drawn picture.

edit on 2-12-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Purely hypothetically (I'm sticking to that so don't ask for details, because you won't get them), there may be a way that it could be done. Nearly silent propulsion, the ability to hover, etc. And that's all I'll say about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

As a person with 30+ years in military and civilian technology I find
that fascinating.

As a person with 52 years mystical experience, I think it may well
be a precognitive sentient phenomenon, and there's nobody to
tell me that I can't talk about that.

;-)

But I think that I'm talked out on this specific incident.

Onward and upward,

KPB

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I know someone that has a very good track record that gives me information. I trust them, as the information that I've been able to verify comes out correct. Nothing supernatural, or mutlidimensional about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You said that there was a hypothetical possibility of some
sort of tech that could do these incredible things.

I'm not disagreeing that technology could possibly do
these kind of things.

But some guy I don't know who knows some guy who
nobody knows, who divulges not one crumb of math
or science is hardly 'compelling'.

If you asked me to, I could ask my 'grand poobah' who
knows more than I do about PSP's and he could tell
me something that I would not be allowed to tell
you, but I could tell you that I knew something.

;-)

I don't know one single dot more than the night I first
posted about this incident.

But thanks!

KPB

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

And I'm not posting information that could get someone in trouble.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Surely there is some kind of public information that could be hinted at? I.e. patents, etc.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Zaphod58

You already said that.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Exactly. So you're not going to get science or anything else. Take it or leave it, it doesn't matter to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

No problem. Thanks for voicing your opinion.

KPB

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
When you said it was clear, the raised part, I'll give an example. A craft that my friend witnessed low over her backyard, that was special show for her, because it was the kind you sometimes read about with the see through top, she could make out the ETs waving at her. She phone me up, and this prior to my own awakening with family sightings, though there had been childhood and early adult ones, that I had refused to really delve into, had a kind of block. In any case, she was prompted, felt like was to phone me and ask if I saw it. And I do remember the phone call, there was a light, anomalous, but couldn't make out detail, as I was up the hill and her place was across town.

Now, during one of our abductions where I literally had contact in the morning, a sighting of a pink colored grey, twiggy body at the door, that lept to the side and vanished, and then intense dreams of ufo's and family abductions and was told that this day had taken 9 days to complete, though they shrugged at the idea of time, they didn't do time. That was roughly end of may 2010, say around the 22nd.

I treated the dream as a kind of cover report, where they let me have that information and it was kind of magical. In that, they had taken my father, brother who was in a neighboring city, and my second oldest son. My younger were outside, with sleep over guests and I knew becaues they were in the dream like that, sleeping under the stars in the dream that they had been given a checkup including their friends, and my youngest was off to the side he had to be straightened out. He was especially singled out, and he had shared his own sightings with me, and had also seen a grey at the window, then it moved rapidly to the other window to view his brother and both of them stayed out of that room, the game room, that they practically lived in, for days! They were really alarmed. They all shared sightings, even while we traveled, and these weren't 1/2 mile up, one was as low as roughly 50 feet over the roof!

In any case in that dream, my older son and I hung back, and I kept shaking my fist at the stars saying, give my family back now!

And this craft that finally landed had a see through top.

The occupants were look alike possibly bots, tall blond women, very scientific, and saying I might as well come on board and fill out the questionaire, it would only take 15 minutes. Then I was told this day took 9 days to complete.

My son when I woke up said the whole room had just jolted and spun and he felt he was dropped off. IN my dream, he and my father and brother were dropped right from the sky, with a kind of orange soot on their navy coveralls, almost mechanic type ones.

Our TR3B sightings were black op type, they flew like jets, went over the roof, and the second time joined what I call scout planes, when I had shared in house contact online. They were spying on our sightings, and they weren't silent close up. They make a kind of loud hum.... like a rotational hum. They don't seem to have see through tops.

So in your sighting it could be like the ET crafts I spoke of, OR a jet type bubble? Also how did it move?
edit on 2-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi.

I posted a hand-drawing of it here:

Hand Drawn Picture

And if I were to see something that I could psychologically
feel was 'reasonable' it was exactly what I saw. Since I wouldn't
be fooled by flying V designs, or Tr3b designs, or any of that
nonsense, I'm not surprised whatsoever that I saw something
that looked more like a 'borg cube' but in the shape of a triangle
which is way cool, but not menacing to me.. for some reason..
if I were a UFO builder, I'd have made it just like the one I saw.

But again, there is that 1% chance it was an actual physical
aircraft built by the military or the Nazi winners after WW2
or something crazy like that.

If it had been even a LITTLE like one of those tr3b or whatever
designs, I'd have flat out said it was probably a real physical
craft from a local airbase.

Now if I were a true believer in 'good aliens' and all that,
then I may well have been visited by my little ponies
flying around with tinkerbell. But I'm not, so I didn't.
(yes, I like my little pony and tinkerbell.. but not enough
to make them come alive in my mind).

Again.. the sighting was very cool. But the replies to this
post have not been beneficial.. of course I didn't expect
they would be.. I just wanted to share the data.

It would be very neat to live in your world 99.. it is so
colorful.

Thanks,

KPB

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I want everyone safe, all people, especially of course family and friends, but everyone. And its been rather odd, went through much research, assuming they were negatives, then realizing there was more happening, inner memories and connections, so I have a lot of gratitude for those who wake us up, am so grateful for pushing me to search as hard as I do.

The TR3B's we saw, one had 3 white lights in the corners, and one had multi colored lights around the edge. More triangular. The one I knew was ET, morphed into a manta ray shape. Not sure on the polarity there, but it seemed to say bye and I saw it sink up into the clouds precisely in the manner it did, seconds before it did. The thing is, I think real UFO's can easily morph....

With this craft, did you feel a connection? Ie, it put on a show for you? And you felt an altered state, a subtle greeting, flashes of anything?

It seems to have a really interesting shape, and that you glimpsed it clearly for some reason makes me think it was showing itself just for you.

That is often what real ufo's do, put on a show for whomever they intend to see it and they select those people.
edit on 3-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join