It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis Calls For Power To Move Away From Vatican

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

jimmyx
sounds like "they or he" knows something is coming, and is looking to "get the hell out of dodge" before it's to late...or, maybe get their assets out of Vatican city

Or maybe get the assets of The Vatican out of the grasp of
those victims that seem to be coming out of the woodwork?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I was literally calling for the Vatican to be torn down for the sake of the poor here on ATS yesterday. Some eerie coincidence. I guess I meant it when I said that I wasnt surprised!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

A lot of folks will be mislead by the Headlines in the media,
They will look no further that hearing about evil capitalists,
and never give the Vatican another thought.

Pope Francis rips capitalism and trickle-down economics to shreds in new policy statement

Smoke and Mirrors.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Lots of roads leading in and out of that place for a country/ city state ....Canada closed its embassy in Iran awhile back and listening to the tone of the rhetoric towards Iran we wont be going there in the near future .

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
He is Old and WILL die soon........

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Cool ... I need to chew on that for a spell but it dont sound wrong ....

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You heard me write 'deception' right?
You are singing to the choir.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

buddha
He is Old and WILL die soon........

He acts like a very young 76 year old. I think he's got alot of life and fight in him yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I heard, and I am singing with you.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It is strange. The Pope had to see the NSA and world spying and what it does in order to look inward and see it in himself. The Vatican the largest and oldest NSA spying network in history. They have more spies on the ground around the world then the US and NSA. They have more money laundering going on in the Vatican bank then the global banking cartels. And they operate in complete secrecy and completely separated from any government in the world. Yes the Vatican is really the largest and most secret organization in the world and dares any to threaten it in any way with the worlds resources ready to back it. They don't have a standing army but have the worlds standing armies at its call. And now its leader has decided it must change? Makes you wonder what role the Pope sees coming? Will he draw back or is this a sign of regrouping for a new push forward and another Crusade under a banner? Russia has decided with the US that the Muslims are evil terrorist. You have many countries who have been brought together to fight the terrorist in their country under the war on terror. If countries truly reach the point of the enemy of my enemy is not my friend but possibly my enemy too. Who will lead that fight? The Pope and a new Crusade? It would end up with every country doing the same thing the Pope is currently doing. Looking inside themselves and truly deciding if they like what they see and purging that which they don't like.

I still can't see how this will end good. You can not end evil it is a Ying and Yang. It will all ways be there. But balance between them must be kept. Maybe a World War where every body turns on every body else and the world is full of isolationist. A global war on NWO because they truly can't chose a leader. But it will only strengthen those who will say it is a war against communism all over again.

As you can see this does confuse me also.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

JBA2848
I They have more money laundering going on in the Vatican bank then the global banking cartels. And they operate in complete secrecy and completely separated from any government in the world. Yes the Vatican is really the largest and most secret organization in the world and dares any to threaten it in any way with the worlds resources ready to back it. They don't have a standing army but have the worlds standing armies at its call. And now its leader has decided it must change? Makes you wonder what role the Pope sees coming?

Very good points,
These things are all true, yet little talked about.

A very similar thing happened when Wikileaks left The Vatican
"unscathed" a few years back. Indeed, curious
for a place that has gold handled faucets on the toilets.

I am sorry to be so suspicious myself, I just can not take this
at face value, if the Vatican wanted to end world poverty,
it could donate its wealth to society.

edit on 26-11-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Or, they could sell a few of their gold handled toilets that might help the poor....

It was a discovery which, according to one account, horrified Pope John Paul I, who wrote: "...this morning, I flushed my toilet with a solid gold lever edged with diamonds and at this very moment, bishops and cardinals are using a bathroom on the second floor of the Papal palace with trappings, I am told, (that) would draw more than fifty million dollars at auction."

Trillion Dollar Nest Egg
When all its global properties - stretching from St. Peter's Basilica to Brazil to Old Bond Street - are added up, the Vatican's nest egg, experts say, amounts to trillions of dollars.
www.france24.com...

And, that is not even touching the art work, and the gold, or the
museums....

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This also seems to have ramifications down
the line, moving the Church positions away from
power positions, more into lay positions.

On Tuesday, Francis named Mariano Crociata, formerly the secretary of the Italian bishops' conference (CEI), as the new bishop of the diocese of Latina. It raised eyebrows in church circles because the last four secretaries of CEI were all named to major archdioceses that put them in line to become princes of the church and heavy-hitters of the first order -- Cardinals Camillo Ruini, Dionigi Tettamanzi, Ennio Antonelli and Giuseppe Betori. (If you don't know those names, you haven't been paying attention.)

Francis also has made it clear he'd like to change the statutes for CEI to allow the bishops to choose their own president and secretary rather than being the only conference in the world where those jobs are assigned directly by the pope.

Taken together, these are moves away from careerism -- with Crociata, Francis has signaled that serving as secretary of a bishops' conference is no guarantee of a cardinal's red hat -- and toward greater collegiality.

Given that CEI is the largest and arguably most important bishops' conference in the world, rivaling if not surpassing the Germans' and the Americans', these two bits of reform carry some real weight.

Also on Tuesday, the Vatican released a motu proprio, or legal document, from Francis regarding the Financial Information Authority (known as "AIF"), a watchdog unit erected by Benedict XVI in 2010, along with a communique from the government of the Vatican City State.

The new AIF law allows its president to be a layperson rather than a cardinal, specifying only that the chief executive should be "chosen among people of proven honor, without conflicts of interest and with recognized competence in the juridical, economic, financial fields."

ncronline.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well, here is the barn burner headline....

Pope Francis calls for powers to be stripped from Vatican

Turning to other faiths, Francis said that ties with Islam had taken on "great importance" for the Catholic Church because of the growing number of Muslim immigrants in many traditionally Christian countries.

"We Christians should embrace with affection and respect Muslim immigrants to our countries in the same way that we hope and ask to be received and respected in countries of Islamic tradition," he said.

"I ask and I humbly entreat those countries to grant Christians freedom to worship and to practice their faith, in light of the freedom which followers of Islam enjoy in Western countries."

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Would you say that there are Catholic officials that want to stay distanced from Jesuits?

Of course you are inferring the Jesuits are the illuminati trope?

Or am I misreading?

Yes KPB, i think the Jesuits are the driving force behind the Illuminate. I think the Illuminate was started by an ex Jesuit Adam Weishaup, he was educated in a Jesuit school. People say ex jesuit but is there such a thing? I doubt it. Look at the likes of Alex Jones, he wont even entertain any evidence towards this even though there are many Jesuits in the American Government and other Governments. This tells me many thing's, one of which is blame anyone but the Jesuit's. the Illuminate was set up to take the heat of off the Jesuit's.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

JBA2848
It is strange. The Pope had to see the NSA and world spying and what it does in order to look inward and see it in himself. The Vatican the largest and oldest NSA spying network in history. They have more spies on the ground around the world then the US and NSA. They have more money laundering going on in the Vatican bank then the global banking cartels. And they operate in complete secrecy and completely separated from any government in the world. Yes the Vatican is really the largest and most secret organization in the world and dares any to threaten it in any way with the worlds resources ready to back it. They don't have a standing army but have the worlds standing armies at its call. And now its leader has decided it must change? Makes you wonder what role the Pope sees coming? Will he draw back or is this a sign of regrouping for a new push forward and another Crusade under a banner? Russia has decided with the US that the Muslims are evil terrorist. You have many countries who have been brought together to fight the terrorist in their country under the war on terror. If countries truly reach the point of the enemy of my enemy is not my friend but possibly my enemy too. Who will lead that fight? The Pope and a new Crusade? It would end up with every country doing the same thing the Pope is currently doing. Looking inside themselves and truly deciding if they like what they see and purging that which they don't like.

I still can't see how this will end good. You can not end evil it is a Ying and Yang. It will all ways be there. But balance between them must be kept. Maybe a World War where every body turns on every body else and the world is full of isolationist. A global war on NWO because they truly can't chose a leader. But it will only strengthen those who will say it is a war against communism all over again.

As you can see this does confuse me also.

Here is a tremendous book for you to read. Well 99% tremendous, i just don't agree with his thought's at the end.

Tupper Saussy

www.granddesignexposed.com...
edit on 27-11-2013 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

The more I look at it the more I see the Pope saying look at yourself and clean your own act up. The Let him without Sin cast the first stone so to speak. And I think he is talking to all people, all countries and all religions. Muslims call out the terrorist and wrong doers. Catholics call out there own terrorist and wrong doers. Same thing with countries and there covert wars.

And just so people don't jump the gun saying what Catholic wrong doers. Try South America where Drug Cartels worship The Narco Saint. The Drug Cartels hack people to death and fight wars no different then those in the Middle East.

I just can't put it together because of the connections this guy has in South America and then running off to Russia the way he did.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Let's not overdue it. The Catholic Church is still full of idolatry and many people taking the broad road...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Let's not overdue it. The Catholic Church is still full of idolatry and many people taking the broad road...

I don't think that I'm overdoing it. When was the last time a pope didn't take up residency in the palacial part of the Vatican?

www.csmonitor.com...
edit on 29-11-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

burntheships
Pope Francis Calls
For Power To Move Away From Vatican

I might shake you up .... with the suggestion that Pope Francis might very well have a site in the city of Jerusalem as the new Vatican Papal Residence.... where the Pope will rule the Holy See

remember that ... " Mat 24:15

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, "

the Holy place could be a 'Temple Wing' or the City of Jerusalem itself

a little more meat: "Dan 12:11

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days."

with this info.. we will see if it takes "43" months to set up this Papal Estate in Jerusalem which will still be connected with the Vatican in Vatican City
edit on 29-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join