It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Judy Wood Lecture explaining the Facts about WHAT happened

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Evidence of directed beams of free energy has been found.

It is no longer science fiction. Directed beams of free energy so powerful that the beam can literally disrupt molecular bonds. It can turn steel into dust.

I know it is hard to believe. But there is video evidence. Watch as a 700' vertical steel beam turns to dust. At 52:10 we see it standing. At 52:22 it has turned to dust.

It was discovered by engineer Judy Wood. How it works is not known. But there is good evidence that it does work.

Steel to Dust

To moderator. I know that the work and theories of Judy Wood have been posted on ATS many times. This link is to a video that has only 1,113 views. At 52:10-52:22 we see steel turn to dust. Please feel free to remove this thread if it is repetitious.
edit on 11/26/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Nov 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: The new rules for the 9/11 Conspiracies Forum are clear, and based on your prior efforts of contributing value to ATS. (1) To Create New Threads: Your WATS score (the blue W in your mini profile) must be 10 or better. And you must have been an ATS member for at least 30 days. (2) To Reply To Existing Threads: Your WATS score must be at least 1.0 and you must have been an ATS member for at least 48 hours. All Members: 9/11 Conspiracies Forum Update and Information

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

leostokes
At 52:10-52:22 we see steel turn to dust.

What makes you claim that? All we see is the tower collapsing, and the dust falling slower than the steel etc. - as you would expect if you stopped and thought about it for a moment!

Exactly what has "free energy" have to do with your silly claim?

Even other 9/11 conspiracy theorists think her claims are stupid!

911debunkers.blogspot.com.au...

A new article written by Jonathan Cole, Richard Gage and Gregg Roberts shows many of the absurdities of Judy Wood's claims

and
www.facebook.com...

edit on 26-11-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

hellobruce

leostokes
At 52:10-52:22 we see steel turn to dust.

What makes you claim that? All we see is the tower collapsing, and the dust falling slower than the steel etc. - as you would expect if you stopped and thought about it for a moment!

Exactly what has "free energy" have to do with your silly claim?

What I see in the video is a steel beam turn to dust as it falls. It is ok with me if you don't see it.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

leostokes
What I see in the video is a steel beam turn to dust as it falls. It is ok with me if you don't see it.

Then the same steel beam turns from dust into steel as it collapses, then it is eventually carted away to Fresh Kills....

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

Is it ok if I don't see it either? I see a steel beam covered in dust falling and leaving the dust behind in the air.

Besides which, there isn't a phase for steel called "dustification". Judy is full of bovine scat.

eta: even if you had magic disintegration beams (why weren't they used all over the building?) why do you assume they are associated with "free energy"? One might as well assume they are distilled from unicorn flatus, and title the thread Proof of Unicorn Farts.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Bedlam
reply to post by leostokes

Is it ok if I don't see it either? I see a steel beam covered in dust falling and leaving the dust behind in the air.

Besides which, there isn't a phase for steel called "dustification". Judy is full of bovine scat.

eta: even if you had magic disintegration beams (why weren't they used all over the building?) why do you assume they are associated with "free energy"? One might as well assume they are distilled from unicorn flatus, and title the thread Proof of Unicorn Farts.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

Yes of course it is ok. The beam is vertical. Right? It does not fall over. Right? It falls vertically down. Right?
What happened to lower part that was supporting the upper part?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

leostokes

Yes of course it is ok. The beam is vertical. Right? It does not fall over. Right? It falls vertically down. Right?

You can't see it in the video, so I can't tell you.

Perhaps unicorns farted on it. You know unicorn flatus is corrosive to steel.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

leostokes
The beam is vertical. Right? It does not fall over. Right?

Why would it fall over?

It falls vertically down. Right?

That is a result of this thing called GRAVITY! You should do some research on it.

It fell down - you must have missed the video of the whole building collapsing!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Bedlam

leostokes

I think that a 700' vertical steel beam would fall over.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

leostokes

Who makes a steel beam 700' long?
How do you transport a 700' steel beam?
how do you erect a 700' steel beam?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

leostokes

Bedlam

leostokes

Evidence shows that it did not. Whatever was supporting it apparently gave way. There was a large void under the building, perhaps that had something to do with it. If it's the beam you guys always show, I can't tell that it's 700' high, either, nor can you, from the angle and cropping of the video. Nor that it fell all the way to the ground, it did fall out of the frame.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

hellobruce

leostokes

In sections.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Bedlam

leostokes

Bedlam

leostokes

Evidence shows that it did not. Whatever was supporting it apparently gave way. There was a large void under the building, perhaps that had something to do with it. If it's the beam you guys always show, I can't tell that it's 700' high, either, nor can you, from the angle and cropping of the video. Nor that it fell all the way to the ground, it did fall out of the frame.

Well It is not ok with me after all. Because you did not watch the video.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

leostokes

hellobruce

leostokes

In sections.

So in fact you do not have a 700' beam at all you have many shorter beams!

Why claim you had a 700' beam?

Oh, that is needed for the silly beam weapon theory to work!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Request the title be changed, as well as being moved to the 9/11 dept.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

hellobruce

leostokes

hellobruce

leostokes

In sections.

So in fact you do not have a 700' beam at all you have many shorter beams!

Why claim you had a 700' beam?

Oh, that is needed for the silly beam weapon theory to work!

You did not watch the video, did you?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You realize that if "beam" where real, it would have melting the buildings top down, not magically go through them all and turn it all into 'dust' at the same time.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

leostokes
You did not watch the video, did you?

Yes - it has been posted here before, and laughed at by everyone, even truthers know it is a stupid conspiracy theory, as silly as the holographic plane theory!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Biigs
You realize that if "beam" where real, it would have melting the buildings top down, not magically go through them all and turn it all into 'dust' at the same time.

I do not know how the energy beam works. And neither do you.

The only thing I know is what the video shows. Judy Wood says it is a core column that looks to be 700' (judging from the surrounding buildings?). It is standing vertically up. The lower part must be supporting the upper part. Then instead of falling over it falls vertically down visibly turning to dust.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

leostokes
Then instead of falling over it falls vertically down

Once again, why should it fall over - doesn't gravity effect it? Or is this some other silly conspiracy theory that gravity moved things sideways on 9/11?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join