It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens May Be Preparing Us For Ultimate Encounter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   

UFO Expert: Aliens May Be Preparing Us For Ultimate Encounter
By Scott Logan

BOISE -UFOs are showing a keen interest in our nuclear weapons facilities, says investigator Robert Hastings, who has spent countless hours analyzing documents dealing with UFO sightings at nuclear missile launch sites and research labs in the United States over the past several decades.

"You have reference to these objects hovering, racing away at blinding speed," he told Idaho 2 News. "There is no evidence we have an aircraft that can do that or anyone else on earth."

Hastings, who has devoted countless hours researching UFOs and the U.S. government's reaction to them, was in Boise for a lecture and slide show Monday at Boise State University.

Hastings believes we are being visited by aliens who have mastered a faster than light form of space flight. And he speculates they have not openly revealed themselves to avoid public panic.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I have always thought it interesting that on many occasions UFO's have shown interest in our nuclear facilities. Even going as far as to disable them in some instances. So what do you guys think, are aliens preparing us for the Ultimate Close Encounter?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
That's a theory as good as any, I guess. But I love how matter of fact Mr Hastings seems to be about it:

"What they're doing is engaging in a decades long psychological preparation process whereby slowly but surely people on earth understand this is real, they're here," he said.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ultimately, this is correct.

Fifty years of UFO sightings, photographs, films, eyewitness reports, abductees and contactees would suggest an agenda being played out.If you think that literally thousands of people are all engaged in a hoax, then I respectfully surmise you're a moron.
It could very well be that the alien agenda is about letting us gradually get used to their existence.This process continues to this day, apparently the majority of the population has to be ready for contact, otherwise it's a no-show.

TerraX

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I wonder, if this is true, do aliens influence our media, with programs about aliens. Sort of a way to desensitize us to the idea. However, if that is their agenda, they are going about it in the wrong way, as the bulk of alien movies, shows etc... show them in a very negative light, out to kill us etc...

Looking at it from that perspective you can almost imagine it is the world governments doing the campaigning, making us afraid of aliens before first public contact is made.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I agree with the fact that the media is trying to desensitize people before an actual encounter.

From what I've studied, there has been no real alien contact since 1969, everything since is government based, and goverenment based mind-control (fake memories etc...).

There is a project called 'Greenstar Programming'. Greenstar is a code word used for people who are programmed with a 'larger' scale programming called 'End Times' programming. Greenstar is about a staged alien invasion.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
process continues to this day, apparently the majority of the population has to be ready for contact, otherwise it's a no-show.

TerraX

Which basically means, when the government comes clean, or basically not in our lifetime.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi Indigo Child

There are several forces at play which can result in disclosure.
The aliens themselves might even mess up, the Varginha case
doesn't exactly strike me as a well executed plan.
What's basicly needed is a majority of people who will tip the
scales.

TerraX

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Hi Indigo Child

There are several forces at play which can result in disclosure.
The aliens themselves might even mess up, the Varginha case
What's basicly needed is a majority of people who will tip the
scales.

TerraX

Yeah, I am definitely open to the possibility that the aliens could mess-up, or land in the middle of the olympics, but if that were to happen, it could be covered up by the government yet again, claiming it was their own classified craft or project. Then we are back to square one with the "no proof" pseudoskeptics.

What we need is independence day like motherships appearing all over the skies, not even the most stupid and ignorant person in the world, could deny that, including the government agents. Yet, according to what you said "the aliens need the majority to accept them" it will not happen for a long time then.

As always, we have to rely on the ignorant and stupid sheep, to advance ourselves. It could be still a long way away before alien disclosure happens. I really hope I am wrong, but I am trying to be a realistic here.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It would be interesting to know if the other Nations with WMD have had the same visits to there locations and how often this occurs. I would guess if true, this info would be surpressed as well.
I'd like to think that they have a interest in our well being and would interfear with any attempts to use these, knowing where there located they could disable them throughout world at the same time. Hence, giving us a chance to rethink the outcome.... I can't come up with a better Planet that I'd perfer to exist on. Maybe their feeling are no different.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I have always thought it interesting that on many occasions UFO's have shown interest in our nuclear facilities. Even going as far as to disable them in some instances.

When did this happen? please give examples or links.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The statement is correct, at least as far as cases go... I'm sure someone will probably dig up the incidents before I do though.

If you look at the sightings, etc. near nuclear facilities though, you'll note that the majority of them took place in the earlier part of the modern UFO era (i.e. 40's through 70's) and not nearly as many since....at least in such areas.

I'm still of the opinion that our atomic bomb tests were kind of a "cosmic wake up call" announcing our "coming of age" so to speak to our nearby neighbors, and they simply came here to see what the noise was, and have been doing flybys ever since...

EDIT: Even part of the Disclosure Project, but fairly well known to us who are really into it...

www.findarticles.com...

Robert Salas, a retired Air Force captain, said a "bright, glowing red object" hovered outside the gate of a nuclear weapons site in Montana in 1967. The weapons suddenly went into a "no go" condition. Did the aliens disable them?

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Since the "Star Wars" was put in place, have UFO's continued to have a keen interests in out nuclear facilities? The reason I ask is because Star Wars was built to keep other world craft from entering our atmosphere. So if UFO's continue to monitor our nuclear programs:

1. Could they some how get past "Star Wars?"

2. Or are they government space craft used to look like flying saucers?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peeder

Originally posted by Ocelot
I have always thought it interesting that on many occasions UFO's have shown interest in our nuclear facilities. Even going as far as to disable them in some instances.

Well for showing interest we have the Grand daddy of UFO cases Roswell, there wasnt much out in Roswell in 1947 except for the first and only nuclear equiped bomber squadron.

Then we have perhap the second most famous UFO case Rendlesham Forest in the UK (Britain�s Roswell). They had nuclear weapons secretly stored there.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wonder why the aliens would be interested in our nuclear facilities? If they're able to tavel faster then light wouldn't they have already learnt about nuclear weapons and energy? I mean maybe they havn't but that just seems silly. I also wonder why they would need to investigate, surely they have some sort of super weapon to counter a nuclear warhead

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I dont think they would be interested in using nuclear power just interested in how and why we are going to kill ourselves with nuclear weapons.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
did anyone hear about the sightings in oregon recently?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In reply to the person talking about them surveying our wmd's... That could be meeting places, I mean where else would you go if you wanted a secret meeting?.. I dont think you would park on the white house lawn just to talk to mr bush if you were an alien..

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Personally I favour the Douglas Adams 'Teaser' theory where bored rich aliens land in front of witnesses with no credibility ie drunken rednecks or lonely rural housewives. Except that with their exquisite sense of humour they are now landing in front of people who are obliged to deny their existance causing wild and drunken speculation and ridcule at SAC christmas parties.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i saw on some ufo programe on discovery or something , that during the cold war a ufo was spoted over the ussr and at that moment one of there missiles took a mind of its own and started its launch procedure. this was only for a few seconds but the guys in the silo were messin themselves as there was nothing they could do to stop it.

anyone else seen that programe?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yeah I saw that programme.I bet there were some brown trousers on that base and some kicked butts for whoeverleaked that story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join