It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA is lying about Comet ISON.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

I have been telling everyone the same thing. The videos from the last couple days really shows it.. Why are they not telling the truth. Crazy, to many people have access to the science and the satellites. Lol

The Bot

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

(removed post to prevent thread drift)

just helping out the mods......
edit on 25/11/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

You are WRONG and so is your so called trusted astrophysicist.

ISON

Enki is underneath and near Mercury as of today. Look at todays date and CLEARLY you can see in that animation, that ISON is further from Stereo A than Mercury and Enki.

Looks like you need a new trusted astrophysicist...

link   

roncoallstar
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

BPEarthWatch is 100% correct, he PROVES it using the different satellites and imaging, as well as a 3d ISON simulator. This guy knows what he is doing I have followed him for a long time. He would not make such an large error and if he did believe me myself and his subscribers would let him know. Take that for what you will.

something else..
Bad Astronomy

nterestingly, Encke is physically larger than ISON (5 kilometers versus 2), but appears fainter. Its short orbit means it's been near the Sun many, many times, so it's lost a great deal of the icy material that turns into a gas and makes comets bright when they're young.

don't know if BPE took that into consideration

link   

roncoallstar
reply to post by whywhynot

I didn't intend to insult anyone but I will be damned if I am insulted first and don't defend myself. I came here offering information I have located which I feel is vital. Don't hate the messenger.

But.. what is the POINT of your OP???

You claim "NASA is lying" and give a link to a youtube video with NO personal description of said video and then say,

This is a monumental event and NASA is acting like it is not a very big deal. Well, the pictures don't lie, and we could be in for an earth changing event.

Monumental *how*? It's not going to hit the Earth, it's a long ways away. WHat's the "earth changing event" ?

The thing is, comets are so unpredictable that we have no idea what the outcome will be, I don't care what any "scientist" says.

Really? So.... you have a better understanding of astrophysics than, oh, NASA and other major astronomy groups? Please, provide your credentials, I'm keen to see them.

Honestly, you make a post like that which is nothing more than scare mongering (yes, it is) and leave such an open, drawn out conclusion ANYONE could read ANYTHING into it. What's the POINT, man??

Jesus Christ, what the hell has happened to this site?! ATS used to have GOOD articles, people willing to investigate and come up with salient arguments - not this b***sh*t. Damn shame...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hypocritical content as well. If you click on the "Comet ISON" link on the left side of BPEarthWatch's home page, up comes NASA's Solar Systems Dynamics page.

Why do people like fairy tales over real Science, and what drives them to search for knowledge on fringe websites, when the real thing has always been there? Mind Boggling.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

roncoallstar

You are WRONG and so is your so called trusted astrophysicist.

ISON

Enki is underneath and near Mercury as of today. Look at todays date and CLEARLY you can see in that animation, that ISON is further from Stereo A than Mercury and Enki.

Looks like you need a new trusted astrophysicist...

Karl Battams is an astrophysicist and computational scientist based at the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington DC. He has operated the NASA-funded Sungrazing Comets Project since 2003.

Source

Hmmm... yeahhhh...

I guess this one just isn't as good as some dude on Youtube that plays with the contrast on Hubble images.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
In the 1st vid at 1:15-1:17 he calls it Comet ICON. Lol. Fraud!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

daryllyn
reply to post by St0rD

So sad to live in a generation where you must absolutely be an 'expert or professionnal' of some sort to give an opinion which people will listen to. You understand we have been given a brain and mind to understand and analyze things by ourselves right?

Do you understand the math and the science that goes into calculating the trajectories and estimating the sizes of comets? It's not something that can just be 'picked up'.

And the claims in the first video have already been debunked in this very thread by another member.

Below is a link to an article that says ISON is in fact closer to Stereo-A than Encke, contrary to what the first video says, which is what this thread was based off of.

Source

The guy running and posting on the website I linked.... is an astrophysicist with some pretty impressive credentials.

Karl Battams' Credentials

Who do you want to listen to?

A guy (BPEarthwatch) that thinks comet ISON is being steered, who apparently has directions wayyyy off?

Or an astrophysicist?

I'm going to go with Karl, the astrophysicist.
edit on 25pmMon, 25 Nov 2013 19:12:09 -060013MondayMonday1311 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

I'll listen to both, but trust neither since I don't know either of them personally.
Any info on Ison is great entertainment..

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
And, here is the video from BPEarthwatch, where he plays around with the contrast of hubble images and somehow.... comes to the conclusion that the comet is possibly being 'steered'.

He also has videos about Niburu, the annunaki being here, and some other fringe topics.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's not like things that are naturally produced can't make perfect geometrical patterns, unless snowflakes are made by aliens or little sky fairies or something.

Besides, if aliens decided to visit, I doubt they'd take this long, linear path through our solar system, like a comet, as in my opinion, linear space travel is not very productive, and they'd probably have figured out much more advanced ways of travel. It would like be a sudden, surprise materialization of a bunch of stuff in our orbit or something that would indicate an alien presence in my opinion.

I get tired that every time a comet comes through here, everyone is all like "It's a spaceship! No it's going to kills us all!" or something. Jesus, people, stop being so paranoid.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
These kind of threads are highly depressive.

Always the same stuff, always the same recurrence. It's like people never evolve. Debating and trying to prove their points right, without really listening.
But let me tell you something, on both sides, mistakes are made.

Is it so hard to understand that there are a lot of fear mongerers out there spewing new unconsistent theories everyday BUT and ALSO is it too hard to realize lies made by authority figures are like douchebags' stupidity in a nightclub, it never ends?

And that if one day, something in the universe would come and threaten us, and would go off radar for most people but official agencies, that they would not tell us. The longer they could keep the secret, the better.

Grow up people and stop blinding yourself to an obvious truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

daryllyn
And, here is the video from BPEarthwatch, where he plays around with the contrast of hubble images and somehow.... comes to the conclusion that the comet is possibly being 'steered'.

He also has videos about Niburu, the annunaki being here, and some other fringe topics.

So fringe topics are automatically incorrect because they aren't mainstream? Or are they just politically incorrect to you?

The reason i ask is because your wording implies that you think they are wrong. Which is fine by opinion's sake...but humanity doesn't know everything that goes on in the universe. Besides, even if the leaders and officials like NASA do...they wouldn't tell us anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

St0rD
These kind of threads are highly depressive.

Is it so hard to understand that unconsistent theories made by douchebags' never end?

And that if one day, something in the universe would come they would not tell us. The longer they could keep the secret, the better.

Grow up people and stop blinding yourself to an obvious truth.

Had a bit of fun at your expense. sorry

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

So sharing information is considered scare mongering now? I never claimed to be an expert, I am only relaying information. Some of you seem to be angry at me for some reason, when I am just relaying what I have found. I never said "This is my opinion and my opinion equals fact." If you can't handle someone elses opinion that is YOUR problem, but there is no reason to resort to insults like most of you have from the minute I posted this.

I thought I could come here to have a mature conversation but all I see are insults. You say I made this thread with no point. Are you high? Look at the title of the thread. That title is appropriate. I have provided proof in BP's channel (not just the video I posted) that NASA, on accident or not, has lied about the size of the comet. Prove me wrong without using insults and without vaguely referencing other astronomers and maybe we could have that meaningful conversation on ATS that you seem to long for.

(post by roncoallstar removed for a manners violation)
(post by canucks555 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I want to know where you came upon proof that states that it is impossible for a comet to be steered by an ET etc.. You have none? Oh how cute...

Like I said, asking a question about a possibility or being open to one is NOT the same as believing something and taking it as 100% fact. This is something that you close minded people will never get, yet here you are, on the ATS forums for some unknown reason.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

(post by canucks555 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join