It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The report on Sandy Hook has just been released by the state's attorney's office.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Plus a lot of ranges rent guns as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Just think if it was Joe Bidens home town Wilmington, Delaware.
They had cameras that covered everything in the city even before 9/11. The first US city to have Complete Information Awareness at least at the standard of that time.Almost half a million paid by anonymous donor. This is the same town building google barges. There is a history of companies like By and Large LLC front companies doing things there.

en.wikipedia.org...

But Sandyhook could not even get a DVR?

I don't believe this AT ALL, as I said my town is a poor town, pre k- 8th, 500 students, cameras inside, outside, every classroom, hallway, outside corner, and even our weather camera records. It's not believable....sorry.....

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Again really nice with the Info.. Dó we know When Peter and Nancy did get divorced

-Was there a time when he was in a darkened room, the only illumination was the glow of the screens, and he wouldn’t come out?

Yeah, I mean, that was an example I’ve given before to help understand his personality. He likes isolation. He likes to be alone. But at the same time, not. He likes to be near, but not too close.
So there was a time where we had a controlled room for the video productions of our channel 17. He would like to be in there. The only illumination of the room is the monitors
illumination. Is that a normal word to talk about ligth??? I am no expert to the American language. Just i am new, too see that word used in a "statement about light in a dark room"

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

No, not too young to own a weapon at all. Just handguns.

TY for the correction!! So much info/misinfo, gets confusing.... TY again👍

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
reply to post by kadara_dk

I think the way the interview is transcribed it loses continuity and it's easy to exchange who is being spoken about.

Again, I agree with you. It's so easy to come to a false conclusion ... based on a report of someone else's incorrect conclusions/assumptions. This seems to be the one SH thread where we have been very open about that ... and have openly avoided those traps by avoiding a determined point of view.

Good on everyone!

I am really looking forward to Helious' conclusions.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

amazing
I didn't catch it on my brief skim of the report but what happened to and who was the guy they detained in the woods by the school?

IIRC, the OS merely dismissed him as a suspect (NFI - No Further Information). I think he was ... ... nope, not going there.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

j.r.c.b.

JBA2848
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Just think if it was Joe Bidens home town Wilmington, Delaware.
They had cameras that covered everything in the city even before 9/11. The first US city to have Complete Information Awareness at least at the standard of that time.Almost half a million paid by anonymous donor. This is the same town building google barges. There is a history of companies like By and Large LLC front companies doing things there.

en.wikipedia.org...

But Sandyhook could not even get a DVR?

I don't believe this AT ALL, as I said my town is a poor town, pre k- 8th, 500 students, cameras inside, outside, every classroom, hallway, outside corner, and even our weather camera records. It's not believable....sorry.....

For me it is. Recording is a preference thing. There may have been distinct reasons to NOT record. There are additional 'recurring' costs that go hand-in-glove. You develop all kinds of privacy issues. We're not talking necessarily about a home recording set-up here where all the rules are made up and conformed to by you.

This is one of the points of contention where I *hate* playing devil's advocate ... but for the good of this thread, I must. If it ever surfaces that there was a recording capability and the video evidence was withheld in its entirety I'm gonna be livid.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

One angle I was thinking about as far as video security recordings tonight. A lot of insurance companies, will not even think about giving your business insurance without having a security system that records these days. It's one of the biggest reasons cameras are popping up all over the place. I find it odd that school insurers wouldn't demand the same, if not better security measures, before they issue any insurance. I mean, I kinda assume schools are required to be covered by insurance, I could be wrong though.

Then again maybe it varies a lot state by state. My experience is from NY, not CT.
edit on Sat, 30 Nov 2013 00:07:46 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here's a LINK to some documents (warrants) that haven't show up in this thread. There are 8 pages. Some of them look very similar, but have a great deal of different information once you read beyond the boilerplate formatting at the top of the pages. The link to move from page to page can be found in the top right corner.

The SOURCE article has interesting comments below the subject. (Hint: look at the avatars LOL)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I agree that the only thing that works is to be in a silent pitch black atmosphere. That said, it's hard to think he suffered from this too much if he was such an avid video game player, especially FPS, a couple hours of that would send most people who are susceptible to such things into a bad headache spell.

Excuse me for the edited version of your post, however, I have been reprimanded in the past for quoting long posts.

My reason for replying to this part of your comment is to ask, is it possible that the windows were covered in black garbage bags not to keep the light out, but to keep the outside view from the photo itself. After all-that picture could have been taken anywhere, not necessarily the Lanza household at all.

And this from an previous comment (of yours)

1.) You have more than one black hoodie of the same type laying on the ground, directly near shooters vehicle.

How many times have reports made mention of the fact that Adam changed his clothes very frequently. That sounds suspicious to me in retrospect.

That seems to point to more than one shooter but yet, the report insists there are no other leads and all tips have been investigated and shown to be fruitless, leaving us with just Lanza.

This is why the mention of Adam changing his clothes so often sounds oddly suspicious to me. Neatly tying up those type of questions, but a little to neat IMO.
I have an adult son with OCD, and while it can present in many different ways, one thing I've noticed is how different the disorder can manifest under certain (or different) conditions. For instance, my son would dust his room and arrange his clutter in neat little pockets, but during times of stress or extreme emotions he could just toss things around carelessly (actually in a more normal manner), but never during those times did he take the time to adhere to his OCD in the ways he normally would.

I realize everyone is different, but I feel that the mentioning of Adam changing his clothes so often is a very convenient way of explaining certain situations that need to be explained, but would be no easier way. The picture of the bedroom does appear abnormal to me, esp. in comparison to the other picture of his things laid out. I'm referring to the picture with the random things cluttered together with his glasses and his ID card right on top. Directly on top.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

So either an accomplice put the gun in the car before running off, or the lab that handled the gun were totally idiotic. No other way for DNA from a victim could have gotten on that gun.

Unless the killer was with the victims, or somehow transferred evidence before, after or during the killing. Of course this would mean that we are looking at the wrong person as the killer.

I'm not saying this is the case, I'm just saying that we might be looking in the wrong direction. Reading of this transference of evidence is the first time the thought crossed my mind.

In that portion of the report that you quoted, it states that the ESU located a weapon in the back seat of the car, but in another report (or same but different location???), it states that LEO moved the weapon from front seat to trunk. So was it the front seat or the back seat. I suppose it's possible they meant that although ESU located the weapon, it was LE who actually moved it to the trunk. But why would Emergency Service Unit conduct a search of the car? Looking for wounded maybe, but I would think that would be obvious at a glance-maybe not. Sorry, I'm just thinking out loud.

I agree with you, a lot of that is strange. I wonder what other injuries Nancy Lanza "sustained".

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
A question. If nobody saw Adam Lanza in several yrs. (I read that nobody saw him, even the neighbors), and four gunshots rung out in the morning hours, then Adam leaves his home carrying 30 pounds of gun & ammo, some of those guns being long, so visible (?), wouldn't you think someone would have seen or heard something and think something odd?

I was just sitting here, late at night and thinking. I have a neighbor I never see (this being hypothetical), it's morning and I hear 4 gunshots ring out (this would be unusual here-would it be unusual there?) I'd look outside, at least out my window, but I wouldn't stand there that long, so if my neighbor who I have never seen may not have left yet & I might miss that part, but if I did see him leaving, after all this time of having not seen him, and he happened to be carrying anything looking like a gun/s (I had just heard gunshots), I'd be calling LE.

I haven't finished reading the report, but nobody saw or heard anything?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

On the msm, just a few days ago, it was said, they(LE) THINK, she was shot 4 times.... THINK??? How do they not know??? What did the report say as far as Nancy Lanzas injuries???

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was studying the report further. The report mentioned that Nancy was (or appeared to be).. I can't be certain of exact wording & closed the page, shot in the head at least 4 times, or what appeared to be 4 times.. don't quote me, but head and 4 times is accurate. Then there was a sentence redacted or blacked out after that leading the reader to believe that she sustained other injuries. I'll try to find what I'm talking about later, I'm exhausted.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

RobinB022

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was studying the report further. The report mentioned that Nancy was (or appeared to be).. I can't be certain of exact wording & closed the page, shot in the head at least 4 times, or what appeared to be 4 times.. don't quote me, but head and 4 times is accurate. Then there was a sentence redacted or blacked out after that leading the reader to believe that she sustained other injuries. I'll try to find what I'm talking about later, I'm exhausted.

Get some rest! TY RobinB for all the time your taking, & the rest of you guys, reading through all of these reports. You've gotten much farther then me! I don't understand why they would have to black so much out, especially what followed about the mothers shooting?? TY again!! Rest please!! 👍

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

This one I found really weird. What is it that she sustained that had to be hidden? Couldn't be talking about the gunshot wounds, would make no sense to black that out.

I read it here, not in the report.. but I'm assuming that TKDRL got it from the report. If you go to this comment you can read it there." The examination revealed among other things that the deceased had sustained ____________.
That last part being blacked out. I can't quote the entire post as it is long. The commenter is wondering why they would black out that part of the report, considering we already know that she was shot 4 times in the head.

TKDRL~~Please excuse the manner in which I supplied your info to another poster. I found it extremely interesting as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

It's not my info, it's everyone's info

For some reason I can't select text in the PDF to copy paste, that is why I used screen shots. I guess they didn't bother using a OCR when they scanned it.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here is snapshots of all the pages of that report on the house, for those that haven't read it. A lot of redactions unfortunately.

edit on Sat, 30 Nov 2013 09:12:01 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Two EKG pads on north pillow next to Nancy also.

You had natural gas delivery at 9:15 the exact time Adam would have left the house to head for the school. Receipt found neighbors confirmed the time.

The outside of Adams door damaged as if kicked.

From photos all telephone lines came out of Nancys phone outlet and ran through the house to different rooms. Only working outlet? (If a house gets two phone lines you use red and black as one outlet green and yellow as the second outlet. Simply changing wires around on the outlet would give you access to different lines or you could buy the double outlet for a couple bucks which would allow you to plug into one or the other. Simple for Tech Club kid to do.)
edit on 30-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join