It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of Anti-US Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Alert:!!!!!!!

We are planning to crash planes into the 2 biggest buildings in NYC...
We would appreciate if you would evacuate all non-military citizens.
We would also like it if you could make sure that no people are on board
any planes that we will be using to commit this act of war. WE will provide you with a list of planes, and dates.

We are also planning to use planes to destroy the Pentagon, and the "Capitol Building in Washington DC...Please clear those properties of Civilians as well.
We do not WISH to kill civilians, if these warnings are not taken seriously, there may be civilian casualties..We are not responsible for those.

HMMMM... The above is all fantasy..it never happened...Everyone that could be killed,was killed. That was the plan all along. That is NOT what happened in Fallujah

Frankly,

I am getting really sick of SO-CALLED Americans, delivering post after post,
of ANYTHING that knocks the Jobs the soldiers are TRYING to do over there..

You get Your JOLLIES, pointing out the failures, and the mistakes that our military is making during this war on terror..

You actually think that by knocking the job these soldiers are doing, you are knocking the President.
You are incapable of seperating the two.

What you are really doing is using our Soldiers as PAWNS for YOUR liberal agenda...The Irony is, thats what you accuse the current administration of doing. Using the Military as pawns.

You act as if, we are purposely targeting civilians. We aren't. Get THAT through your heads please.

SHUT UP, and let the soldiers do thier jobs. Stop second guessing EVERYTHING,The more you do, the longer this will take. MORE people will die, on BOTH sides, because we will be AGAIN, forced to fight a "politically correct" war. The unwinnable kind of war.

Bush won the election, get over it..You are still an American, aren't you?
We are IN IRAQ, fighting a war. Let us fight, and win. So EVERYONE can get over it. You do want us to win, don't you?

Now, for the non American posters..

Say what you wish, I know you have your own agendas.
Some of your countries are supporting the war on terror.
To you, I ask.
What purpose does it serve to demean the actions of soldiers who are TRYING to get a job finished?
If you think you are the "guardians of the truth" then lets hear ALL the truth, and not just the part that serves your political beliefs.

To those whose countries DON'T support this war:
Don't come crying to the US when your country becomes infiltrated with
Islamic extremeists (say NETHERLANDS).
It happened in the US, and we had the guts to do something about it.
Think about the goal of Islamic extremeist. You know what it is, correct?

And finally, to those who are non-natives, living in the US:

If you like it here, please let us know, we are happy to have visitors.

If you insist on belittling EVERYTHING about the place.."This way to the Egress"..ok?

If you choose to spout anti-US propaganda, posting BS from the least reliable sources available (websites of the enemy). GET the F out of my country. It's not yours, to wipe your feet on.

[edit on 17-11-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am Non-U.S. citizen living in the U.S.

I don't hate your country, just Bush and his policies.

So does it apply on to the U.S. or to other countries too? Like Iraq.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
hmmm...Space, i, for one, as you all know, detest war, and do not support this president. I will say, I have already had 2 young members of my family killed in previous wars. I detest wars. Having said this, i want to let you know that i support our troops. Support: I care they make it back in one piece. I wish them all well and hope they can come back home where they belong. I will be sending some care packages for Xmas as well. I have a heart and the other liberal posters do too.

To say I do not support the war, to be horrified at pictures of dead Iraqi innocent victims, to not believe the story told of 9/11 and how it happened is close to the truth, to be against all these things does not mean we do not support the troops. We dont support what they're there for, but my meaning of the word support means to be on their side, to want them to survive and be ok, at least that's what I am calling "support".

Dont label "us" as uncaring- we're far from it. We're the tree huggers, remember? We want peace and love and all things good.

Liberals support the troops.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Surfup,

I was ranting, for one...

What is really pissing me off, is not anti-bush stuff...

But folks who are not able to seperate Bush policies with the task the military has been asked to do.. Even though they are related..It's too late, to back down. The job has to be done..And some folks are prolonging the pain..

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
We hate contradictions in U.S. policy. I don't hate Americans, I have many freinds that are Americans.

www.biu.ac.il...
www.amazon.com...
www.alhewar.com...

Turning to the Sudan, he defended the US bombing of the pharmaceutical plant, and called the Sudan's continued request for an international mission to investigate the plant as cynical "now that the rains have begun to wash the soil." Indeed, it is the United States that is being cynical to even make such a ridiculous claim, considering that (a) if the plant were manufacturing chemicals for weapons, there would certainly be evidence within the plant itself, not just in its dirt, and (b) it has been the United States that has resisted the investigation, not the Sudanese who have called for it from the moment the plant was bombed. It is America's behavior that is suspicious. It would be much better for the US to admit it made a grave mistake, than for it to continue to condemn the victims of its error. Any grievances against the Sudan (and there are plenty of valid ones), should be handled with diplomacy, not with air strikes.

In defending the air strikes on Sudan and Afghanistan, Pickering asserts that the US "had to balance our respect for the Arab people and Islam with our concern to protect our own citizens..." This is a backhanded way of linking all Arabs and all Muslims to the actions in Nairobi and Dar Es Salam, instead of just one group under one lunatic's leadership. It is not putting forth the "respect and understanding" he preaches.

www.worldcatlibraries.org...

You really need to see what your goverment is doing under the desk.

Deep

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
But folks who are not able to seperate Bush policies with the task the military has been asked to do.. Even though they are related..It's too late, to back down. The job has to be done..And some folks are prolonging the pain..

You know the Average Joe, he/she is nothing but a mirror of what he/she has been exposed to.

Job has to be done? I agree Sadaam was a bad ruler, but the reason we went into Iraq is BS, comeon, we went to Iraq for oil, that is as clear as it can get.

At least with Sadaam Iraqian people had electricity and minimal basic needs, now...you know it.

I would rather have a dictator ruling my country, rather than some other country coming in and colonizing my country for OIL.

Surf

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What spacesoubt said!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Turning to the Sudan, he defended the US bombing of the pharmaceutical plant, and called the Sudan's continued request for an international mission to investigate the plant as cynical "now that the rains have begun to wash the soil."
Deep

And Clinton to this day says " It WAS a chemical factory " He refuses to say any different. But we all know you have access to INTEL that we dont Deep. All them super secret connections.........

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Oil = With the money spent, we are looking at a 10+ year payback at $50 a barrel........Not a wise investement.......Oil is involved, but not for the US it is the World price that might be part of it and what saddam was doing with his ill gotten goodies.

Power? More power is being produced in Iraq right now than before the war. I know this and I can tell you the grid they are getting is second to none.....

Water Treatment - Again more now than before the war.

Problem is , you ahve folks who do not want elections and will do ANYTHING to prevent them...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
dgtempe,

I know you support the troops.
Please be careful how it's done..
They know whats being said..
Don't make them second guess their actions.

If you take one second, to guess, you may end up dead..

[edit on 18-11-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

And Clinton to this day says " It WAS a chemical factory " He refuses to say any different. But we all know you have access to INTEL that we dont Deep. All them super secret connections

I have A priori and a posteriori knowledge. Those Super Secret connections can be found in the mind of an everyday average freedom fighter by the name of "Avran Noam Chomskey".

Clinton also said he never slept with Monica, did he not? One day my freind, one day we shall see the 'truth' and the 'truth' shall set you free....

Deep

[edit on 17-11-2004 by ZeroDeep]

[edit on 18-11-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

You know the Average Joe, he/she is nothing but a mirror of what he/she has been exposed to.

Job has to be done? I agree Sadaam was a bad ruler, but the reason we went into Iraq is BS, comeon, we went to Iraq for oil, that is as clear as it can get.

I would rather have a dictator ruling my country, rather than some other country coming in and colonizing my country for OIL.

Surf

Yes, the job has to be finished.
you know we aren't leaving, let's finish it, let's not prolong it..

So the Iraqis can have whatever they had before, plus, the absence of a dictator.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Just like some people on here are tired with the "anti-US Americans"...

I'm tired of testosterone-driven, war-loving, racist, ignorant, arrogant jerkoffs who are blinded by their own hate.

Guess that makes me un-American huh?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
spacedoubt, when I go off about Bush and this war he started,...... it's all about Bush, I am very angry with George W Bush, I am upset that people voted for this man after seeing what he was about these past four years and have a hard time digesting the fact that they were all ready to keep the man for four more years knowing that our troops are being killed over oil.

I can and do seperate Bush from the troops,............. the troops HAVE TO do as they are ordered or be in serious trouble, I do not blame them for doing what they are forced to do by our Gov't/Bush,............ I blame BUSH.

I do not support Bush and will not support this man, by supporting Bush it sends a message to the rest of the world,...... that it's ok for Bush to do anything HE wants to do,................. AND IT'S NOT OK !!!!!

I do support our troops and pray that they make it back home to their families, ALIVE !!!! So, when you see me going off about this war in other posts,............. Just remember,.............. that I blame Bush,...... not our troops, and I SUPPORT our TROOPS but NOT BUSH.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm tired of pointless and infantile labels such as the one used in the title of this thread.

But I guess it's a whole lot easier to resort to labels than it is to seriously discuss the actual issues.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

...We are also planning to use planes to destroy the Pentagon, and the "Capitol Building in Washington DC...Please clear those properties of Civilians as well.
We do not WISH to kill civilians, if these warnings are not taken seriously, there may be civilian casualties..We are not responsible for those...

[edit on 17-11-2004 by spacedoubt]

the penteagon never had a plane fly into it if you dont believe me then go here www.pentagonstrike.co.uk... and watch the movie

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
I'm tired of pointless and infantile labels such as the one used in the title of this thread.

But I guess it's a whole lot easier to resort to labels than it is to seriously discuss the actual issues.

Deny ignorance.

I see that your post is just chock full of discussion..

There is no labeling in my title...There are anti-US americans..
If you feel that there aren't..Please discuss...I am willing to listen..

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by t0013374sk001

the penteagon never had a plane fly into it if you dont believe me then go here www.pentagonstrike.co.uk... and watch the movie

What happened to all the people on the Plane that "DIDN'T" strike the Pentagon? I'm sure the insurance companies, who paid the Life insurance, would like to know as well...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Frankly, I am getting really sick of SO-CALLED Americans, delivering post after post,
of ANYTHING that knocks the Jobs the soldiers are TRYING to do over there..

You get Your JOLLIES, pointing out the failures, and the mistakes that our military is making during this war on terror..

You actually think that by knocking the job these soldiers are doing, you are knocking the President.
You are incapable of seperating the two.

What you are really doing is using our Soldiers as PAWNS for YOUR liberal agenda...The Irony is, thats what you accuse the current administration of doing. Using the Military as pawns.

You act as if, we are purposely targeting civilians. We aren't. Get THAT through your heads please.

SHUT UP, and let the soldiers do thier jobs. Stop second guessing EVERYTHING,The more you do, the longer this will take. MORE people will die, on BOTH sides, because we will be AGAIN, forced to fight a "politically correct" war. The unwinnable kind of war.
So what you are saying here is whether it is right or wrong your fellow Americans who have been granted the right of freedom of speech should not exercise that freedom, because you do not wish to hear an opposing view to your own?

The Vietnam war was based on a lie, it continued for what 10 years? Those who spoke against it had the facts, those for, were wishing to shut them up as you are here, and were found to have been willingly stupified by the propaganda. Now, had those against it not spoken up, the death toll would have been even worse, and the outcome? Who knows?

So why is it that when your fellowman speaks up against war, some of you imediately pounce on them and say they are anti-American or they do not support the troops? Did they send those troops to die? No! in fact, they want just the opposite, they do not wish them to die based on fraudulent reasons, so why do you? Maybe you are anti-American and against the troops.

Now, for the non American posters..

Say what you wish, I know you have your own agendas.
Some of your countries are supporting the war on terror.
To you, I ask.
What purpose does it serve to demean the actions of soldiers who are TRYING to get a job finished?
If you think you are the "guardians of the truth" then lets hear ALL the truth, and not just the part that serves your political beliefs.

You have no idea what my agenda is, but I will tell you. It is one of truth, whereby, I find it intolerable that a leader of a country can be so callous and full of malice that he would subject his own people to war without reasonable grounds, fictitious grounds even, and then try and drag other countries into the fray. Again, it has nothing whatsoever against the troops, that is a ploy those like you throw out to silence your opposition. Remember, those against an unjust war as is Iraq, are pro-American, those for the war are anti-American and don't care about the troops.

To those whose countries DON'T support this war:
Don't come crying to the US when your country becomes infiltrated with
Islamic extremeists (say NETHERLANDS).
Why would we? You have been ineffective thus far, and it came to you from one of two ways, either by the institution of a plot by your own government, or because your government has been too busy meddling in the affairs of others.

[edit on 11/18/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

There is no labeling in my title...There are anti-US americans..

You seem like a smart guy, spacedoubt. Don't make me a liar for saying so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join