It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and Political Cover-Up of "Knockout Game" Rampage Across the U. S.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Why are you still talking about this as if it has something to do with race? Present evidence?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

undo
reply to post by yampa

well, let me turn that around on ya for a moment.

what do you think of the george zimmerman case?

after i get an answer from you i'll explain why i wasn't shocked by the op, although i was concerned by the op. see what happens if there's rioting or general violence in the streets between people of different racial groups? cops are people too, and some of them are also racists. so some would shoot blacks because of their own racism against blacks and some would shoot whites because of their own racism against whites. and when the dust cleared, there'd be just lots of suffering for no good reason other than the knock out game.

I don't care. I care about the lies in this thread and I'm calling out the lack of truth. These cases are not 100% racially motivated. But those in this thread talking about it almost certainly are.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

you kinda remind me of the mom who is beating her child while reprimanding them for being violent. present evidence, however, don't include videos (news reports) or articles by people who are clearly racists, as if we would know who is and isn't a racist based purely on their names. i mean a few prominent american racists maybe, but holy toledo, your requirements are pretty stringent. i assume, this also means we can't use the accounts of the people that had this happen to them because to you, they would be clearly white racists.

so far, you aren't inspiring confidence in me over your ability to actually have a meaningful dialogue.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by undo
[mor

edit on 23-11-2013 by Raxoxane because: justnevermind

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by undo

You're wasting your breath with this one,undo.Even if we were allowed to post the most horrifically graphic evidence of white citizens murdered by black citizens,as i have perfectly good unbiased factual reported links to this effect-it will avail us of nothing.This member is determined to see even facts and police photographs as an agenda from us evil white racists to promote bias against all blacks in general.Sometimes one just have to walk away.Anyway,that's me outa here for now,its a nice day out-and there's a rock in my garden i wish to go and have an intelligent conversation with, about this matter.More productive.

Present your evidence that 'knock out' is 100% racially motivated using reliable journalism, police reports, court cases or academic studies . That is all I am asking.

Ask yourself why you keep having to go off on tangents about other crimes over this subject.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

perhaps you're right.

so in that case, i will say one last thing. i think he's trolling us because it's been a known fact for decades now, that if you are white there are some black neighborhoods where you don't walk. period. this is also true for hispanics and chinese and yes, even some white neighborhoods, and so on. racism is a human problem. it doesn't stop at the door of caucasians. and anybody that tries to claim it does, has not been paying attention to the last 6000 years of human history
edit on 23-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

well i don't believe it's 100% racially motivated, but i do believe there's enough examples to state that it is overwhelmingly racially motivated.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i rest my case your honor.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

it's just a macho thing, a fun thing to do

Only a true coward would feel that sneaking up on someone, and "cold cocking" them, is a "macho thing". That "shoe" seems to fit your foot mighty well.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

These cases are not 100% racially motivated.

Perhaps not, but the evidence tends to indicate that most of these cases are, indeed, racially motivated. Hell, even the apologists in this thread defend the perpetrators on the basis of racial motivation.

Most of what I've seen from you are denials based solely on your perception of the sources, and your highly prejudiced notion that those that see this as racial issue can only be racists.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 753America/Chicago11RAmerica/Chicago2013-11-23T11:05:00-06:00Saturday00000000America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

So easy to fire up white fears of big blackie.

yes, so easy...which is why in the videos we have of these attacks the victims didn't turn around. they were definitely afraid. you can tell by how spooked they were. *sarcasm*

i hate racism, and i have no doubt many of these attacks are racially motivated.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
oh my gosh, this guy is something else

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

undo

The man calls it like it is... I agree with everything he says..
This isn't about race or hate or any PC term like that..
It's cowards doing cowardly things.
He is also spot on when he talks about how someone that gets punched is going to shoot at the kids that hit him, hit someone that didn't do the punching and watching the uproar that will come from that.

Yay me I get to deal with this BS in philly... Coward game in Philly Area

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Marvell Weaver, Teen Playing 'Knockout' With Stun Gun, Shot Twice By Victim

The victim thought he had been stabbed, drew his weapon and fired two shots, striking Weaver in the buttocks.
m.huffpost.com...

It was bound to happen

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by bigman88

I do not have the solution to parents who are the bad seed themselves,sown by either their own parents,or by socio-economical issues,but i do know that one thing that will provide a better "harvest" is for parents,for adults in general such as teachers, for instance,can make a huge difference in how children perceive the world,and how they act on the consequences of that perception.If a child,say a black child, is taught from elementary school level:

"Yes,there has been a lot of injustice and some very vile and evil deeds perpetrated against black people in the past-but if we are not tied by an iron chain to the past,and we all are responsible for our actions,for dealing with anger in a non-violent way,a better day for All will eventually be the result.If you strive to educate yourself,if you keep being decent and hardworking,YOU WILL reap the benefits,as will the world around you.Blaming and hating ,even murder and violent acts against those who hurt your ancestors,while satisfying at that moment-helps nothing and nobody"

As children spend a lot of time at school,it is imperative that non-victim and empowering attitudes are taught from a very early age.This goes for the parents too-if they cannot overcome the bitterness brought on by past injustice and reprehensible treatment and their current life circumstances by realising that resentment and simmering anger is understandable,and imo it IS understandable-then still nothing CHANGES.Then they,and their children perpetuate a culture of resentful victimhood that erupts into violence against innocent people,who are ironically in No position to better the lifes of the attackers,or their parents.

That is the rotten seed at the heart of the matter,imo.Another thing i have noticed,is that a lot of the parents of these black youths,like many whites alike,are not even employed.Some has never worked a day in their lives,living of wellfare from the government-they Do have time to spend with their children,and as for the children of single parents,or where both parents work out of necessity,i have read of so many accounts since i have first been online few years ago-there are parents who does accomplish this.Raising decent kids.

Here i wish to add another example-this time of the exact opposite end of the spectrum,the filthy rich.Again,in this group drug use is rampant among children of very wealthy,they may not go around punching or injuring people of other races,but because of being so out of touch with the rest of the population,they will extremely seldomly have any compassion or respect for the "peasant" classes.The notion is reinforced in them,from an early age,that they are superior,untouchable and unmoved by the plight of Joe/Jill average-take the lovely Walmart clan,for instance,and their attitude to the workers who help them accumulate their wealth.

It boils down to an innocent child shaped by the attitudes of the parents,and to a far lesser extent by socio-economic circumstances.In my own country there are many very poor black people,who has never indictrinated their children that the white man is the cause of all there trouble,or at least: that despite the white man,there is no excuse to just wail +sometimes become violent because of it-in fact i myself had a dear black friend that has never blamed the ANC for her financial difficulties,she had the ability to see that Whoever is the government of the day,even the black ANC government-the crux of the matter is:The fatcats on top feels nada for the average person.And she raises her children to be decent,sensible folks who realise that one is never so at the mercy of your government that you cannot rise above it through education,hard work and staying away from friends who indulge in criminal activity,even of the pettiest variety,never mind violent or murder.

So yes,the rotten seeds are attitudes of parents ,failure of the school system in instilling a non- victim mentality +instead focusing on self-empowerment,despite whatever your background +circumstances.

Personal case: i had no family,tons of baggage from a horrible past,and absolute penniless circumstances.So i took menial jobs,all i could find,sometimes working 2 jobs to put a roof over my oldest daughter's head-yet i made full use of the time i Did have with her,to install the proper values of decency and the importance of not hurting other people's life,but concentrating on your own life,and living that the best way you can.I am NO better than any woman living in the projects,and if you had to delve into my threads and posting history,you would notive that aside from poverty,a very abusive childhood on the wrong side of the tracks,almost crippling mental and psychological baggage from my past +resultant seething anger inside for decades-i managed to raise a fine and well-adjusted young woman.Because i realised that to teach her to hate other people+the world in general because they had a better deal,though understandable-WILLGET HER NOWHERE.People are going to go on being mega wealthy,or even just much better off.People are going to carry on being filthy rich white,black,asian,colored,indian,and and not care not a stuff for whatever sad and disadvantafed past,or present oneself had,or have.You have to try and deal as best you can,regardless of any and everone else on the planet-and their attitudes,their own baggage and agendas.

So yes the rotten fruit is the input from parents,teachers,and everone involved with raising children in their formative years and teens,producing scenarios like the one this thread is based on.
Bill Cosby's observations:
www.rense.com...

edit on 23-11-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

I don't think you have fully comprehended what i was trying to say

You missed the whole aspect of the perpetuated culture of materialism, violence and braggadocio, and responded with what was on your mind instead of what i had replied in my post.

You think all those kids who go around knocking people out do it because they are angry for what was done to their people in the past? Common roxxanne, no. That is not even on their mind. And i would probably hazard a guess and say these kids won't pass up people of any color to knock out if they looked weak enough.

If all you got from my reply to you was that black parents are teaching there kids that white people are bad, and that's why they go out acting like this, then you have your own set views on this subject that won't change. You down-play the effects of socio-economics, and ignored the influence of imposed culture, and it's power to mold the very psychological disposition of people throughout the generations. Nowhere in your reply do you respond to this, but you dwell on the simple concept of black parents teaching their kids of evil whitey, and the victim mentality.

This has nothing to do with "anger" from the white man oppressing us. I explained that thoroughly.

Read my post again, and respond to what i say. Do you agree? Disagree? You have circumvented what i said, then head straight back to the victim mentality and oppression anger thing. I made it clear that it goes MUCH deeper than that.

Great post, though. Your a fighter, and i commend you.

edit on 23-11-2013 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2013 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I won't lie, i chuckled when i saw this a month ago. Was pretty funny.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

undo

The man is dead on. You think these kids are going around only hitting whites? Or do they hit anybody that looks weak and unaware?

How is it racially motivated? It's not something to worry about when they hit a non-white person? What proof do they have, besides there new coverage, that it's only white people getting punched, and not anybody they come across who is alone and vulnerable?

This is another tool for racial division that they are using. DO NOT fall for it people.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

If there was only ONE race in the world, would the word "racist" exist? Yes, it would be called "Hate, greed, jealousy and so on including "racist""

People are so stupid.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

undo

what bothered me the most was, when it was clear that black empowerment meant to disenfranchise the minority. now in the usa, the minorities are empowered, not disempowered and whites are considered priviledged and therefore don't qualify for government assistance as easily , if at all,. in both cases, white people are the losers. for example, in south africa, the law is that until the 80% of blacks who are unemployed, get jobs, no new white people will be hired. but blacks are the majority in south africa. if we did that to minorities in this country, well, you can just imagine how that would turn out. the usa takes care of their own, provided they are minorities. overseas, it's the exact opposite. if you're a minority, you're less likely to be able to survive, especially if you're white. zimbabwe was a human rights disaster as well.

here's a few more things i noticed

american companies are being attacked constantly, while globalist companies aare being artificially propped up by our wages.

the democrats are trying to install communism in this country, and if they manage to do so, white people will not only be austracized, they willl be slaughtered by the millions. that is standard fare for communist governments. to their discredit, the republicans have taken the fascist stand against communism, making it two sides of the same ugly downward trend into poverty and oblivion.

edit on 23-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

What most people don't realize is that the ANC is a zionist backed political group, with Nelson Mandela as the head.

Don't fall for that crap of the ANC hates white people, and they want to kill them off. It might appear that way, but you must think deeper, and do some research.

Realize that whites in South Africa, despite being the minority, still own 95% of the total wealth. If the Anc really hated whites, they would make sure to reverse that figure. There directives come from the zionist owned central banks.

The ANC has actually made the financial and social lives of blacks in South Africa just as bad as the white Boer regimes, minus the fascist, racist laws. There plan is for total racial hate and division. They want whites to rise up and instill the same regime that was there before. The only puprose of the ANC was to pacify the blacks of South Africa so that they will stop making a ruckus; the government would not have been able to handle a full on revolution of angry native Africans, who are the majority, rising up and fighting back. They would be ousted quickly.

So enter Nelson Mandela and the ANC to pacify the native African's, and present an illusion that black people are in control of their own land.

The truth is not a single thing has improved for blacks, despite all of these laws that are supposed to be for them. The ANC has purposefully kept blacks poor and without jobs in their areas in South Africa, which will only produce more violent criminals. Then the ANC will instill this blacks superiority mentality through all the pro-black laws, and allow criminals to go all over the place and kill whites.

From this whites and there prominent leaders in South Africa has an excuse to rebel, and head right back to the previous Boer regimes of before.

This is yet more multi-leveled trickery and subterfuge used by the globalists. The ANC has no intention of killing off whites, they just want to make it look that.

We must look behind the curtains, people. We are thinking the way they want us to think.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by undo

Living in South Africa,I can vouch for the truth of what you said.And as I always say,famine does not respect skin color.I would go on to say,that these are not bands of pitiful starving black men who perpetrate these horrific crimes.The murders of these farmers are NOT post-Apocalypse style desperate all-out fight for-your-very-survival raids!!! If that were the case,the farmers would either be robbed of the food in their homes,and some goods to sell,like cellphones,jewellery,etc and left without physical harm,or merely quickly had their throats cuts.

But no,what these poor(and usually elderl)y farmers+their wives suffer before death would make the movies Hostel and Saw look like Disney-it actually damages the human psyche to read of the horrific tortures these poor old people are subject too-that is HATRED plain and simple.Sometimes Nothing is even removed from the home of the murdered,notably NO FOOD even-so much for starving hordes-replace "starving" with filled with demonic hatred,and I would fully agree with that point you raised,but this does not even stop at farmers being murdered,here is another little gem from my country:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.genocidewatch.org...

Those who want some more factual information are welcome to pm me for a link to a site called The Truth about South Africa-mods will remove it if I post here,warning,pictures include a picture of an infant,a baby,wrapped in newspaper and set alight.

You do not burn a baby because you are hungry,you do not burn a lil baby baecause of a long dead political system-That type of act comes from sheer demonic hatred.Nurtured by our very leaders:

m.youtube.com... KR7Ab81YHABQ%26ved%3D0CBAQqwQ#

The ANC is owned by the zionist globalist's. Do you really think that Europe, Israel, and the U.S. would allow a black ruling ulitical party that wants white people dead, gone, or disenfranchised would allow them to remain in power? Certainly not.

Besides, whites are still at the top of the economic class owning most o the wealth in South Africa, and blacks still live in horrid slums. What does that tell you? Is that a party that really hates whites? Nope. You think a government that hates whites so much will continue to have blacks work countless hours in mines for slave wages, then when they protest, have the cops shoot all of them down from afar, killing 34 protesters? Nope.

The African National Congress is NOBODY'S friend but the globalists. They work for them. They take direction from them. They are an arm of the zionists globalists, and just like jews during world war 2 who had to deal with Hitler, they will create a simulated reality of racism in order to further their agenda.

These farm killings is just one strategy. Think people.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join