It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

FurvusRexCaeli

OneManArmy

I dont doubt that for a second, but no one I knew at school did suffer as a result, although Im 100% sure many did.

If they did, it would have been when you were very young, I suppose, and they would have been taken out of school. Unless they were personally known to you, you probably wouldn't have even noticed they were missing. I know I didn't track the comings and goings of everyone I went to elementary school with. Sometimes people just "went to another school" and that was that.

All I would like to see is a choice for parents that are suspicious of MMR.

It would be nice if society could accomodate every irrational belief without compromising public safety, but we really can't. We could spend hundreds of millions of dollars developing a new MMR vaccine, and the anti-vaxers would just move the goalposts. Meanwhile, there are a lot of diseases that don't have vaccines or cures. Given the choice between funding an MMR replacement and a creating a new vaccine for a different disease (West Nile, ebola, etc.), any rational person would focus research on the new vaccine.

No "new" vaccine is necessary, they already existed before the MMR vaccine. No money needs to be spent or research done.
It would be nice if those that had "irrational beliefs" werent forced to do something they were "irrationally" scared of.
You know, that thing called "freedom".

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

redshoes

I think its reprehensible of you to post such a thread title, given the proven and published scientific research that has already been established.

I'm appalled that ATS MODS can allow potentially dangerous information to be decimated on the site. They wouldn't get away with publishing how to suicide guides or bomb making instructions without being shut down.

Shame on you.

No, shame on you for your scare mongering.

If the other kids have their vaccinations then why would they die?

Surely the only people at risk are those that are not immunised?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
It's always interesting to see how the antivax crowd implies correlation equals causation. They always point out how as the number of vaccines increases the number of autism cases increases as if nothing else has changed over time. During the same period they point to we also see a decline in the cases of schizophrenia. Does this mean vaccines cure schizophrenia or do we simply have better diagnostic techniques nowadays?

I know attention deficit pervades society so I dont expect anyone to take the time to watch this, but it is thought provoking.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Here is one example out of thousands, of the possible "side effects" of vaccines

Big Parma doesn't give a sh#t about our health. They want docility, death and profit. Vaccines accommodate these items nicely.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

No, shame on you for your scare mongering. If the other kids have their vaccinations then why would they die? Surely the only people at risk are those that are not immunised?

Because before 18 months old, children are not vaccinated with MMR and full immunity isn't acquired until the booster prior to school entry.

Why should a child below 18 months run the risk of death from these diseases, because uptake of the vaccine to prevent widespread exposure of the disease was so low?

Crying shame should a child loose their life, prior to being given the opportunity of a vaccine to save it!
edit on 20-11-2013 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

solargeddon

Because before 18 months old, children are not vaccinated with MMR and full immunity isn't acquired until the booster prior to school entry.

Why should a child below 18 months run the risk of death from these diseases, because uptake of the vaccine to prevent widespread exposure of the disease was so low?

Crying shame should a child loose their life, prior to being given the opportunity of a vaccine to save it!
edit on 20-11-2013 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

Heaven forbid a child should die as a result of a bad reaction to the MMR vaccine..
18 Babies and toddlers killed by vaccines in 4yrs

Eighteen babies and toddlers have died following childhood vaccinations in just four years, a secret Government report reveals.
Four deaths have been linked to suspected adverse reactions to the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) triple jab, according to documents prepared for the Government's expert advisers on immunisation.

Rare side effects of the MMR vaccine

Seizures (fits)

There is a small chance of seizures (fits) occurring six to 11 days after having the MMR vaccine. It sounds alarming, but it's rare, and only happens in only about one in every 1,000 doses. In fact MMR-related seizures are less frequent than seizures that occur as a direct result of a measles infection.
Allergic reaction

Source - NHS.UK

So 1 in 1000 is rare?

During 2011, a provisional total of 222 measles cases were reported from 31 states (Figure 1). Most patients were unvaccinated (65%) or had unknown vaccination status (21%). Of the 222, a total of 196 were U.S. residents. Of those U.S. residents who had measles...
Among the 70 (32%) measles patients who were hospitalized, 17 (24%) had diarrhea, 15 (21%) were dehydrated, and 12 (17%) had pneumonia. No cases of encephalitis and no deaths were reported.

Source - CDC.GOV

Most were unvaccinated cases, no one died.

Measles is just as fatal as the vaccination itself.
You could argue the vaccine does nothing at all.

Measles is only usually fatal in poor countries with poor health provision.

And measles was already pretty much eradicated in the west before the MMR vaccine.

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmWed, 20 Nov 2013 16:31:16 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Already knew this was fact because I've watched brain cells react under a microscope to this poison. When I was growing up no one around me had autism. Now its everywhere. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Every parent that shoots their kid up with this trash and doesn't read whats in it should be subject to criminal prosecution.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Regardless, measles still exists...more to the point, given the way things have been going recently, I suspect some families already live in conditions tantamount to those in countries who have succumbed.

The point still stands, prior to 18 months, no child has protection, with full immunity gained between 3 and 4 years.

Let me tell you my little story...not a million years ago, they began vaccinating against pneumonia, for anyone under two years six months old.

By just six months my son missed out on receiving the jab.

The three days, I spent in hospital heavily pregnant, half worried to death when he was three, could have been prevented, if they had applied the vaccination program at that time to all under fives, as this is the a common age range for pneumonia to strike.

Thankfully no long term effects, he is a happy ten year old now, but it just goes to show, sometimes vaccination can make the difference.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

solargeddon

Regardless, measles still exists...more to the point, given the way things have been going recently, I suspect some families already live in conditions tantamount to those in countries who have succumbed.

The point still stands, prior to 18 months, no child has protection, with full immunity gained between 3 and 4 years.

Let me tell you my little story...not a million years ago, they began vaccinating against pneumonia, for anyone under two years six months old.

By just six months my son missed out on receiving the jab.

The three days, I spent in hospital heavily pregnant, half worried to death when he was three, could have been prevented, if they had applied the vaccination program at that time to all under fives, as this is the a common age range for pneumonia to strike.

Thankfully no long term effects, he is a happy ten year old now, but it just goes to show, sometimes vaccination can make the difference.

Its okay for you to be scared, thats your prerogative. But dont force your fears onto other people that dont share your fears.
All Im asking for is freedom of choice. Or is that too much?

Total laboratory confirmed cases of measles in 2013 in the US so far....166.
Its hardly an epidemic is it? Do you think it justifies the fear?
Source - W.H.O.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmWed, 20 Nov 2013 17:36:26 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This should go to the HOAX forum, unless encephalitis is now synonymous with autism:

The usual suspects, such as Natural News, are again pushing the story of Ryan Mojabi (anti-vaccine reporter David Kirby exploited this case earlier in the year). Ryan developed encephalitis within 5-15 days after the MMR, and has permanent neurological injury as a result. This is a table injury, and so was deemed “appropriate for compensation.” Natural News, however, is reporting that:

…but the federal government’s kangaroo “vaccine court” has once again conceded, albeit quietly, that the combination measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine does, indeed, cause autism.

No they didn’t. They did not even rule that the MMR causes Ryan’s injury, only that compensation is appropriate under their rules. Further, Ryan did not have autism. He had encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) which caused brain injury. This can cause symptoms which superficially might resemble autism (to a non-expert), but it’s not autism.

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...
edit on 20-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

To read the actual court case (which is quite enlightening) you can do so here:

MMR Vaccine; Vaccine Table Injury Claim of Encephalopathy Asserted;Factual Findings

And here.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

boncho
This should go to the HOAX forum, unless encephalitis is now synonymous with autism:

No, its the danger posed by measles that is the hoax.
If it was a hoax they wouldnt have paid out.

Quoting the CDC...

During January 1–August 24, 2013, a total of 159 cases were reported to CDC from 16 states and New York City (Figure 2). Patients ranged in age from 0 days to 61 years; 18 (11%) were aged under 12 months, 40 (25%) were aged 1–4 years, 58 (36%) were aged 5–19 years, and 43 (27%) were aged over 20 years. Among the 159 cases, 17 (11%) persons required hospitalization, including four patients diagnosed with pneumonia. No deaths were reported.

Source - CDC

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmWed, 20 Nov 2013 17:57:53 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

OneManArmy

boncho

No, its the danger posed by measles that is the hoax.
If it was a hoax they wouldnt have paid out.

Quoting the CDC...

During January 1–August 24, 2013, a total of 159 cases were reported to CDC from 16 states and New York City (Figure 2). Patients ranged in age from 0 days to 61 years; 18 (11%) were aged under 12 months, 40 (25%) were aged 1–4 years, 58 (36%) were aged 5–19 years, and 43 (27%) were aged over 20 years. Among the 159 cases, 17 (11%) persons required hospitalization, including four patients diagnosed with pneumonia. No deaths were reported.

Source - CDC

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmWed, 20 Nov 2013 17:57:53 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

The hoax is that the money was paid out for autism, but instead it was actually for a bad reaction to the vaccine, which is customary as it's known that a small percentage of people react badly to vaccines and an appropriate oversight body is there to deal with it.

But, if you want to argue that the vaccine caused autism in this case, we might as well say that e-Coli caused it, since they took their child to France, then Iran, and came back after and the kid had e-coli. There are also some discrepancies in the testimony, not to mention the claims of autism and family statements which came over a year after the incident. The mother requested some of vaccines, which were not even suggested to her. And then there is the additional MMR vaccine given after the bad reaction.

So… The story (if you actually read it, paints a different picture)

Oh, and your stats:

Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.
In 2011, there were 158 000 measles deaths globally – about 430 deaths every day or 18 deaths every hour.
More than 95% of measles deaths occur in low-income countries with weak health infrastructures.
Measles vaccination resulted in a 71% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2011 worldwide.
In 2011, about 84% of the world's children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 72% in 2000.

www.who.int...

So yes, you are right, measles doesn't cause much death in places there are vaccinations for it.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Akragon
Did a quick search and I found a few threads on this subject... but they were all a few years old...

After decades of passionate debate, parents probably missed the repeated admissions by drug companies and governments alike that vaccines do in fact cause autism. For concerned parents seeking the truth, it’s worth remembering that the exact same people who own the world’s drug companies also own America’s news outlets. Finding propaganda-free information has been difficult, until now.

www.whydontyoutrythis.com...

We've all heard the rumours... well in the past few months courts from several different countries have confirmed it... it is a fact that vaccines can cause horrible debilitating effects

In fact... In the past thirty years ( according to this article) Children and the parents of have been awarded millions of dollars in damages from lawsuits because these vaccines have caused so much harm... up to and including brain damage... :O

I remember standing at the bus stop after my son got his MMR, his eyes rolled back in his head. Spent his elementary yea4s in education for the handicapped and pulled a miricle outta h8isa** and is an independent productive, Iindependent and productive member of society.

Dr. Wakefield himself reiterates the final conclusion of the courts in various countries, but censored by the world’s media outlets saying:

“Now this question has been answered not by me, but by the courts, by the vaccine courts in Italy and in the United States of America where it appears that many children over the last thirty years have been awarded millions of dollars for the fact that they have been brain-damaged by MMR vaccine and other vaccines and that brain damage has led to autism. That is a fact

Now everyone knows... OR at least anyone who bothers to read this article... Vaccines cause more harm then good...

Don't get them... ITs just too much of a risk...

Big Pharma is not your friend.. They don't test their products as much as they should, and they throw them out there fully knowing they cause harm because the money they will make from the product FAR out weighs the lawsuits.

And I was astonished by this and I said to Dr Elizabeth Miller of the Health Protection Agency, ‘why would you do this, if your principal concern is to protect children from serious infectious disease? Why would you remove an option from parents who are legitimately concerned about the safety of MMR?’ And her answer was extraordinary. She said to me, ‘if we allow parents the option of single vaccines, it would destroy our MMR program.’ In other words, her principal concern seemed to be full protection of the MMR program and not protection of children.”

Hear that??!?!

they're interested in protecting the program... NOT children

Uggh.. what a frickin world we live in...

I seem to say that way too much lately

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

OneManArmy

redshoes

I think its reprehensible of you to post such a thread title, given the proven and published scientific research that has already been established.

I'm appalled that ATS MODS can allow potentially dangerous information to be decimated on the site. They wouldn't get away with publishing how to suicide guides or bomb making instructions without being shut down.

Shame on you.

No, shame on you for your scare mongering.

If the other kids have their vaccinations then why would they die?

Surely the only people at risk are those that are not immunised?

Yes, and what happens when one of those people is an infant who was too young to receive the injections but whose parents would have chosen for him or her to receive them? Whose fault is it then?

This almost happened to an infant in the states who caught pertussis. He was too young to receive the vaccination and spent several very, very tense days in the ER, nearly died, because he could not yet receive the vaccine and caught the disease from someone who had not received the vaccine.

So, no, it's not everyone who chooses not to receive that shots who's at risk.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

So people are expected to believe that unethical and greedy pharma corporations suddenly turn nice for vaccines, that's the one time where they completely reverse their ethics and can be 100% trusted with our children? Hmmm, of course, when it's put like that only the naive will still believe. Next the shills cry half-truths such as "They don't make much money from vaccines!" Vaccines are the single most important driving force of the Pharmaceutical industry, not from the sales of vaccines, but from the treatment of the complications (harm) which vaccines leave behind.

So, why is it that studies show that vaccines are causing Diabetes Type 1, MS, Asthma, Motor Neuron Disease, Leukemia, Non Hodgkin Lymphoma, Epilepsy, Alzheimer's and Regressive Autism etc etc. All these problems which leave you on drugs for life, making you into a cash-cow for Big Pharma. The lie is too big, evil and disturbing for many, it's a lot easier to keep on believing the fairy tales about Small Pox (eradicated through quarantine) and Polio (renamed to make the vaccine appear a success), now they try to scare us about Measles which in the well-nourished and highly sanitized first world is not a problem (if you have enough Vitamin A you are not at risk of harm from Measles). Even people who know of the risk of vaccine damage like to reassure themselves "There's more risk of harm from disease than from vaccines", yet there's no study to prove that, in fact Pharma are desperately trying to avoid that study, they've always got an excuse, why do they want to avoid it? If the results would increase vaccine uptake then Pharma would agree, but they don't, because they know that vaccines are the driving force of the whole pharmaceutical industry; healthy children are left with lifelong autoimmune diseases and allergies, this means drugs for life, vaccines are there to poison you, they are a game of Russian Roulette. In the first world you do not need any vaccine; vaccines are a far greater risk than no vaccine.

Here's an award winning documentary on vaccines, it examines both sides of the debate, allowing experts from both sides to make their cases. If you haven't got time to watch it all make sure you watch for a few minutes from 17 Minutes 55 Seconds as the there is some rather concerning evidence there which everyone needs to be made aware of.

PS Wakefield's work has since been reproduced around the world. Brain Deer was a hit-man funded and sent in by the Pharmaceuticals to take Wakefield down one way or another. Look into Brain Deer, he is a snake, it's now turned out that Wakefield was right all along, he recommended more research into the MMR vaccine and a possible link with Autism. It's now come out that the MMR can cause children to regress into Autism if they take Tylenol (aka Paracetamol) at around the same time. This is because it prevents the liver from detoxifying the body post-vaccination. (University of California)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
First off, thimerosol is the preservative used in vaccines. It is a form of organic mercury that breaks down into ethyl mercury which is different than methyl mercury which is the real bad stuff. Ethyl mercury has different metabolism and toxicity levels and rates than methyl mercury. It is much, much less toxic and gets flushed out of your system far quicker, and in the amounts routinely used as vaccine preservative, it might as well be non-existent as far as the average body is concerned.

That being said, what everyone needs to understand where vaccines (and any medication) are concerned, your body is an entirely virgin laboratory no matter how safety tested the product in question has been. We are all just a little bit different, so there is no telling how you will react from dose to dose. The odds are in your favor that you'll win the lottery and the vaccine will be safe for you, but there is always that chance that you will react poorly to it ... and it might be lethal or have permanent effects. This is possible even with the safest product in the world.

As far as the vaccines are concerned. I found this document from Canada about them. Large studies have been done trying to either establish or rule out a link between vaccines and autism, and the conclusion right now seems to be the following:

In 2004 the IOM reconvened to consider newly published evidence bearing on the proposed association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism(13). This included epidemiologic studies from several countries (Denmark(14), Great Britain(15,16), Sweden(17) and the US(18)) using cohort and/or ecologic designs, as well as studies using passive surveillance data from the US Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. For those interested in further details, the report provides tabular summaries of all studies reviewed and a discussion in the text of key findings as well as the methodologic strengths and weaknesses of the different study designs. With these added data the Committee was able to conclude that "the evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal containing vaccines and autism." The IOM added that since "all well designed epidemiological studies provide evidence of no association between thimerosal and autism, the Committee recommends that risk-benefit assessments regarding the use of thimerosal-containing versus thimerosal-free vaccines and other biological or pharmaceutical products, whether in the United States or other countries, should not include autism as a potential risk."

Further, they also note that in some people had studied whether or not there could be any link between the vaccines and autism, specifically the thimerosol and autism, based on the neurological symptoms.

Detailed studies involving multiple developmental analyses of school-aged children exposed to ethylmercury as part of US immunization programs before 1999 are under way, and publication of results is expected in 2007. A commentary on the theoretical association between thimerosal and autism was published in 2003 by two pediatric neurologists(21). This report clearly points out that the profile of neuroanatomic pathology and of clinical signs and symptoms associated with autism is different in many key aspects from that associated with mercury toxicity.

So, the problems autistic children have do not show good correlation with the symptoms caused by mercury toxicity. In fact, a Canadian study comparing thimerosol exposed children and children without thimerosol exposure showed a statistically significant difference between the populations in the incidence of autism - the population without thimerosol exposure had more autism!

Canadian data from Quebec supporting the lack of association between thimerosal and pervasive developmental disorders (PDD) were recently published(19). A total of 180 children with PDD were identified out of 27,749 children attending 55 schools in the province's largest anglophone school board from 1987 through 1998. This translated to an overall prevalence of 64.9 cases per 10,000 children, which is similar to the rate observed in the US and other countries where there has been concern about a rising occurrence of autism. The study analyzed the association between possible thimerosal exposure through routine childhood immunization and the PDD prevalence using annual school enrolments as a birth cohort proxy. From 1987 through 1998 the maximal possible exposure to ethylmercury from vaccines recommended during the first 2 years of life initially rose and then plummeted as follows: 100 µg in 1987 (DPT, 2, 4, 6 and 18 months); 125 µg from1988 to1991 (Hib vaccine added at 18 months); 200 µg from 1992 to1995 (Hib added at 2, 4, 6 and 18 months); and 0 µg from 1996 to 1998 (DTaP-IPV-Hib substituted for all previous vaccines). During the same interval the PDD prevalence increased from 45.7 (1987) to 107.8 (1998) cases per 10,000 children. There was no correlation between ethylmercury exposure from immunization and the rising prevalence of PDD, the first increase in PDD occurring in 1991 with continued increases in 1997 and 1998 despite complete removal of thimerosal from routinely administered vaccines. The prevalence of PDD per 10,000 children in the thimerosal-exposed cohort (1987-1995) was 59.5 cases (95% confidence interval [CI] 49.6-70.8) and in the thimerosal-free cohort (1996-1998) was 82.7 (95% CI 62.0-108.0). The higher PDD prevalence observed in the thimerosal-free cohort was statistically significant (odds ratio [OR] 1.39; 95% CI 1.01-1.92).

So, you can wade through the document at your leisure. It is an older document, but it ran some broad-based numbers.

I can say that thimerosol is no longer used in any US childhood vaccines with the exception of the flu vaccine.

Thimerosal, as a preservative, is no longer contained in any childhood vaccine, with the exception of the influenza vaccine.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hiddencode

It's now come out that the MMR can cause children to regress into Autism if they take Tylenol (aka Paracetamol) at around the same time. This is because it prevents the liver from detoxifying the body post-vaccination. (University of California)

(So if this is the argument that MMR causes autism… )

Oh wow, and by that logic, N-Acetyl Cysteine cures autism!

I should add, that the report done at UCSD is just a report. Compiled from an online survey. And while I loathe Tylenol (you can find a thread where I recommend never giving it to children, the report itself is not a scientific finding or conclusion. They presented a hypothesis only. With limited findings.

It's interesting actually that you bring this up, because you could actually make the same arguments for Tylenol that you are for vaccines, and without proper scientific conclusions, no one would be the wiser if that's all they have to go on.

“It might not be the vaccine itself,” Shaw said. “It might be the act of giving Tylenol in conjunction with the vaccines. Almost every pediatrician’s office recommends it.”

A review published in the U.S. National Library of Medicine titled, “Cuba’s National Immunization Program,” indicates Cuba has one of the most highly vaccinated populations in the world. Yet, Cuba, which requires a prescription for acetaminophen, has an autism rate 298 times lower than the U.S.

Shaw isn’t alone in his concerns. A PubMed search of scientific literature revealed 3,018 articles about acetaminophen toxicity. Many focus on the possibility of an autism-acetaminophen link.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Just off to work so haven't got too much time but to counter the claims of the OP;

ivstartblog.com...

www.skepticalraptor.com...

The only definitive way that any medicine can be proven useful or harmful is through proper testing.
Not through a court of law.
Think about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

stumason
Quite.. He has literally been ridiculed by every other Doctor and Scientist in the world and his name is worse than mud.

Tends to happen to people who TPTB view as a threat too.

Doesn't prove he was wrong.

Surprised he isn't accused of messing with children too...
edit on 21/11/13 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
My uncle was born in 1938 and my grandma had many photographs of him as a robust, healthy baby until he was around 18 months. She told me he became ill and he was never the same afterward. She also told me he was one of the first babies to be vaccinated against measles, I believe. This conversation took place several decades ago when I didn't know about the correlation between vaccinations preserved with mercury (thimerosal) and autism.

I only knew him as an adult who didn't quite fit in; extremely routine-oriented, methodical and somewhat compulsive; especially work ethics. But he was labeled by the public education system as mentally retarded. He attempted several times to pass 10th grade without success. But he did manage to obtain a driver's license when he was 16 and held a full-time job as a custodian at a restaurant for 40+ years. He did odd jobs and yard work on the side.

He was autistic without a doubt, based on current day information. Thimerosal was discontinues as a vaccination preservative in the 40's, possibly when the pharmaceutical companies realized their mistake, only to be introduced once again as a vaccination preservative in the 1990's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join