It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Pardon?

The research is being reproduced like this one in which they tried to fully replicate Wakefield's...
www.plosone.org...

You have to get away from your Big Pharma research, it's the last place you should be looking for good science

"Funding: This work was supported by CDC grant U50 CCU522351"

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Rubinstein

Pardon?

The research is being reproduced like this one in which they tried to fully replicate Wakefield's...
www.plosone.org...

You have to get away from your Big Pharma research, it's the last place you should be looking for good science

Not a great argument.
Regardless of who funds a study, the study still has to stand up to scrutiny and that's the science part.

Saying that, Wakefield's was funded by a grant from the Legal Aid system in the UK to the tune of £55,000 on the behest of lawyers AND his study was far from robust.
So there might just be something in what you're saying, just not how you mean it though.

Your arguments are getting more and more desperate now.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If you prove that vaccines are causing harm, that's the end for you, no more funding. If people prove harm caused by vaccines it's not for money, they know they'll have the beast of Big Pharma on their case, just as both the chap who proved Thalodomide was harming the unborn and Wakefield have found.

Anyone can make money from being pro-vaccine, but you have to be willing to sell your soul.

Pardon?

Rubinstein

Pardon?

www.plosone.org...

Not a great argument.
Regardless of who funds a study, the study still has to stand up to scrutiny and that's the science part.

Saying that, Wakefield's was funded by a grant from the Legal Aid system in the UK to the tune of £55,000 on the behest of lawyers AND his study was far from robust.
So there might just be something in what you're saying, just not how you mean it though.

Your arguments are getting more and more desperate now.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Rubinstein
If you prove that vaccines are causing harm, that's the end for you, no more funding. If people prove harm caused by vaccines it's not for money, they know they'll have the beast of Big Pharma on their case, just as both the chap who proved Thalodomide was harming the unborn and Wakefield have found.

Anyone can make money from being pro-vaccine, but you have to be willing to sell your soul.

Ah yes the ones who showed that there were flaws in the mumps component have all been struck-off now as have the ones who wrote the study about the Pandemrix vaccine and narcolepsy.
Oh wait, they haven't at all.
They're still practising, check it out.

I can't find where Widukind Lenz has been ruined by "big pharma" for his involvement in Thalidomide. He seems to have done quite well.
www.whonamedit.com...

William McBride was lauded over his work with Thalidomide, even receiving a CBE as recognition and was even awarded a medal and prize money by the prestigious L'Institut de la Vie of the French Government in connection with his discovery.
He was however a bit naughty with another drug though and was proven to have falsified data to suggest it caused birth defects when it didn't.
For that he was rightly censured.

So once again Baron Von Wrongenstein, you are wrong.

I can use your last line against anti-vaxxers with far more evidence and proof than you can too...
There's BIG money in anti-vax for very little work, just ask Wakefield.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Wakefield was struck off 12 years after his publication, William McBride (Thalidomide discovery) was struck off 32 years after his discovery. Big Pharma wait patiently to get their revenge. In the meantime don't expect much funding; they fund the people who have a record for providing the results they want.

Pardon?

Rubinstein

Ah yes the ones who showed that there were flaws in the mumps component have all been struck-off now as have the ones who wrote the study about the Pandemrix vaccine and narcolepsy.
Oh wait, they haven't at all.
They're still practising, check it out.

I can't find where Widukind Lenz has been ruined by "big pharma" for his involvement in Thalidomide. He seems to have done quite well.
www.whonamedit.com...

William McBride was lauded over his work with Thalidomide, even receiving a CBE as recognition and was even awarded a medal and prize money by the prestigious L'Institut de la Vie of the French Government in connection with his discovery.
He was however a bit naughty with another drug though and was proven to have falsified data to suggest it caused birth defects when it didn't.
For that he was rightly censured.

So once again Baron Von Wrongenstein, you are wrong.

I can use your last line against anti-vaxxers with far more evidence and proof than you can too...
There's BIG money in anti-vax for very little work, just ask Wakefield.

edit on 28-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Rubinstein
Wakefield was struck off 12 years after his publication, William McBride (Thalidomide discovery) was struck off 32 years after his discovery. Big Pharma wait patiently to get their revenge. In the meantime don't expect much funding; they fund the people who have a record for providing the results they want.

McBride was struck of for his dodgy dealings with another drug, Debendox.
Wakefield was bang to rights and should have been struck off much, much earlier.

What about all of the others?
Here's the main author of the paper I linked earlier regarding the flu vax and narcolepsy.
www.who.int...

Here's another
www.rcpch.ac.uk...

And another
www.papworthhospital.nhs.uk...

This doctor did an in-depth analysis of why the Urabe strain of mumps was flawed in use as a vaccine leading to the change to the MMR.
med.stanford.edu...

They all seem to be doing okay don't they?

Conjecture and lies from you again Wrongenstein, conjecture and lies.
edit on 28/11/13 by Pardon? because: Formatting

edit on 28/11/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by luciddream

I KNOW that IF one vaccine causes one case of Autism... that is ONE too many

Really? You are suggesting that even IF vaccines cause autism (which they don't), the devastating effects of an epidemic of measles, mumps, rubella, and other diseases is not offset by a tiny percentage of children (even if it is just one) developing autism?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The problem is that vaccines are causing Cot Death, Diabetes Type 1, MS, Lupus, Non Hodgkin Lymphoma, Leukemia, Alzheimer's, Asthma, Arthritis and Muscle-Wasting Diseases. They are causing a lot more harm than good.

vorpal22

Akragon

Really? You are suggesting that even IF vaccines cause autism (which they don't), the devastating effects of an epidemic of measles, mumps, rubella, and other diseases is not offset by a tiny percentage of children (even if it is just one) developing autism?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Rubinstein
The problem is that vaccines are causing Cot Death, Diabetes Type 1, MS, Lupus, Non Hodgkin Lymphoma, Leukemia, Alzheimer's, Asthma, Arthritis and Muscle-Wasting Diseases. They are causing a lot more harm than good.

vorpal22

Akragon

Do you have any proper studies to back this claim up?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Starred! I'm living in the UK with my 3 little ones, since their births i have had to fight health officials tooth and nail over this..many thanks for posting, I had to stop looking for information regarding the MMR vaccine entirely for awhile just to keep my calm..they can all stay the hell away from my children..

edit on 28-11-2013 by kuruptedtessa because: edited for spelling corrections

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Rubinstein

Certainly one of the problems is people who don't even have the ability to count to three are trying to make out they have a grasp of medical issues and that they're attempting persuade others what they say is true.

Vaccines can help REDUCE the chance of cot death (or as it's known now, sudden infant death syndrome).
www.sciencedirect.com...

The diabetes link has been refuted earlier in the thread but I'll happily go through why you were wrong again if you like?

Vaccines don't cause MS.
www.cdc.gov...

People with lupus shouldn't have vaccines containing live viruses (the same as any immuno-compromised person) but I can't find anything which proves vaccines cause lupus.

The evidence I can see purporting to link vaccines and NHL are vague to say the least and seem to be based on the premise that the incidence of NHL has increased as the incidence of vaccination has increased and then linking it to a study showing the F18-FDH uptake in H1N1 vaccination.
That's like saying 2+2=potato (But it probably does in your maths book eh Wrongenstein?).
gaia-health.com...
A vaccine called BiovaxID is actually in clinical trials which could prevent NHL...

Leukaemia in children decreases with vaccination (but increases with vitamin use...)
aje.oxfordjournals.org...

Can't really find much about Alz and vaccines other than some nonsense about aluminium and a badly-written "article" here which doesn't really show anything other than a badly drawn conclusion.
gaia-health.com...

The currently available data does not show an association between vaccines and asthma, either positive or negative. Further studies required.
pediatrics.aappublications.org...

There is evidence that some vaccinations can cause acute arthritis which is short-lived and can exacerbate existing conditions and evidence of a very small percentage who can get arthritis after rubella. However whether this is triggering an existing condition or a completely new one is not yet known.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Not sure what muscle-wasting diseases you are referring to.
Can you be more specific.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Everything I've said has come from years of examining studies in my free time. To find the reality we have to look away from the Big Pharma controlled sites such as CDC and WHO etc, we need scientists who are allowed to be honest without corporate pressure.

None of the list of vaccine-induced diseases should be a surprise when we think about the fact that vaccines are trying to create an immune response, so very often it goes wrong leaving us with lifelong autoimmune diseases. It is known that autoimmune diseases are often left behind after vaccination.

Vaccinations Inevitably Cause Autoimmune Diseases: PLoS Study
gaia-health.com...

Diabetes Type 1 is mainly caused by the Hib vaccine, every country which introduced the vaccine saw a huge increase in Diabetes Type 1 rates, whereas Russia who only vaccinate at 18% with Hib have low rates of Diabetes Type 1. Lots of studies and info in this thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alzheimers comes from the old person flu jab, once you've had a number of these there's too mcuh Aluminium in your brain. (source one of the world's top immunologists

"If an individual has had 5 consecutive flu shots between 1970 - 1980 (the years of the study) his/her chance of developing Alzheimer's Disease is 10 times greater than if they had 1, two or no shots." When asked why, Dr. Fudenberg stated that it is due to the mercury and aluminum buildup that is in EVERY flu shot (and in almost all childhood shots). The gradual mercury and aluminum buildup in the brain causes cognitive dysfunction. Dr. Fudenberg's comments above were from his speech at the NVIC International Vaccine Conference, Arlington VA September, 1997.

Asthma is from the DPT vaccine.

Delay in diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus vaccination is associated with a reduced risk of childhood asthma
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Muscle Wasting Disease can be caused by the Tetanus vaccine.
Calcifying dermatomyositis following antitetanus vaccination
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Non Hodgkin Lymphoma comes from the SV40 contaminated Polio vaccine.
news.bbc.co.uk...
news.sciencemag.org...

MS is often caused by the the Hep B vaccine (Harvard) and the HPV. France already pays compensation for this.

Cot Death vanished in Japan after they stopped vaccinating under 2's, it's also known that Cot Death always happens slightly after vaccination, but never before. Vaccine inserts actually used to warn on the inserts that they could cause Cot Death.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There are many studies linking vaccines with Lupus

BCG vaccine-induced lupus vulgaris.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
From the National Vaccine Information Center

"The computer records from the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, obtained by Gannett News Service using the Freedom of Information Act as part of a four-month study of federal immunization policy, reveal: Of 253 infant death cases awarded more than $61 million by the U.S. Court of Federal Claims in the 1990s under the compensation program, 224, or 86 percent, were attributed to vaccination with DTP, the diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough) shot. In these cases, mortality was originally attributed to SIDS in 90, or 40 percent, of them. Of 771 total claims filed by parents from 1990 through mid-1998, 660, or 86 percent, contained assertions that DTP was the cause of death. And 43 percent were classified by medical authorities at time of death as SIDS cases."

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Vaccines and SIDS (cot death )

www.thelibertybeacon.com...

Raymond Obomsawin, M.D. – “Delay of DPT immunisation until 2 years of age in Japan has resulted in a dramatic decline in adverse side effects. In the period of 1970-1974, when DPT vaccination was begun at 3 to 5 months of age, the Japanese national compensation system paid out claims for 57 permanent severe damagevaccine cases, and 37 deaths. During the ensuing six year period 1975-1980, when DPT injections were delayed to 24 months of age, severe reactions from the vaccine were reduced to a total of eight with three deaths. This represents an 85 to 90 percent reduction in severe cases of damage and death.”

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Vaccine-Produced Immune Cells May Be Associated with Leukeumia

gaia-health.com...

"the production of antibodies via vaccination changes the nature of lymph and the manner in which cells communicate. This is a significant, and serious, permanent change in the way the immune system functions. The authors themselves conclude this many explain how blood cells can turn become cancerous."

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Weigh up the pros and cons of vaccines, assess if the vaccines are more dangerous for you, if you really still want to vaccinate work out which vaccines have the best risk/benefit ratio

www.smartvax.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
One of the best videos you could ever watch from one of the world's top vaccine experts, Dr Sherri Tenpenny, she goes through all the major childhood diseases and vaccines one by one and assesses the risk against the benefit for each vaccine.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hep B Jab and MS

"My involvement in the field of vaccine toxicity began in 1979 when I discovered that central nervous system demyelination (Multiple Sclerosis) had been caused, in some individuals, by the swine flu vaccine. My involvement was heightened when I found the same thing occurred after hepatitis B vaccination. These findings have been confirmed by many others and have been extended to include other untoward reaction to hepatitis B vaccine. Reactions include other autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, optic neuritis, postvaccinal encephalomyelitis and possibly juvenile diabetes."--Dr Waisbren

--------

"I have obtained the FDA adverse reaction list of over 8000 individuals with reported adverse reactions for the past 4 years (Merck vaccine only, does not include the Smith Kline vaccine which I have been told includes another 15,000 or more). The vast majority of adults who have these same symptoms including rash, joint pain, chronic fatigue, neurological disorders, neuritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus like syndrome and multiple sclerosis like syndrome."--Dr Bonnie Dunbar

-----------

"The total 24,775 VAERS hepatitis B reports from July 1990 to October 31, 1998 show 439 deaths and 9673 serious reactions involving emergency room visits, hospitalization, disablement or death.........The hep B adverse event cover-up is way bigger then the AHP diet-drug cover up."--Michael Belkin

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
We can clearly see that vaccines are the driving force of the pharmaceutical industry, by harming us, leaving us with MS, Asthma, Diabetes Type 1, Lupus, Motor Neurone Disease etc etc, they put us on their medications for life, this is about money, each time they harm one of us they effectively get a lifelong tax from our injury.

Whenever the pharmaceuticals want to increase their market size, it's as simple as pushing another vaccine into the schedule, or creating a new excuse for a vaccine e.g. HPV, Swine Flu, Seasonal Flu etc. Each time around a percentage of us are harmed and left dependent on lifetime pharma drugs, like a ball and chain around the ankle.

The Pharmaceuticals need to be banned from profiting from harm/disease which they caused, only then will they lose interest in forcing untested and toxic vaccines on both us and our children.

edit on 28-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join