It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hib Vaccine Causing Diabetes Type 1 - Conclusive Evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
What could be causing this huge difference between the rates of Diabetes Type 1 in national neighbors Finland and Russia?

A six-fold gradient in the incidence of type 1 diabetes at the eastern border of Finland.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The above study found that there are 7.4 per 100000 cases of Diabetes Type 1 in Russia compared to 41.4 per 100000 in Finland. This means in Finland you are five and a half times (5.59 times) more likely to have Diabetes Type 1 than if you had spent your life in Russia.

With Diabetes Type 1 being an autoimmune disease, it's a good idea to examine the vaccination coverage maps as many autoimmune diseases are linked to vaccines, as this PLoS One study shows. "Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host's immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization with antigen, to the levels that surpass system's self-organized criticality."

(This link isn't compatible with ATS for some reason) www.plosone.org...:doi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0008382

(here is an image of the link in case you want to type it in and view the study)

The BBC have some useful vaccine coverage maps on their website www.bbc.co.uk...
Of the three vaccines shown on the map, one vaccine of the three has a much lower rate in Russia (18%) compared with Finland (99%), this is the Hib vaccine (Haemophilus influenzae type b). You'll see screen-grabs below showing the two:-

Finland are administering five and a half times (5.5) as many Hib vaccines as Russia, we again see this five and half times; five and a half times as many Hib vaccines given in Finland, and five and a half times as much Diabetes in Finland.

Hang on though, correlation doesn't mean causation, we have found a correlation, but can we show there is a causation? Well, we have already linked to a study linking vaccines with autoimmune diseases, so the helps the causation theory.

Well, it looks like someone is already on the case, this study here shows that a causal relationship between the Hib vaccine and Diabetes Type 1 is likely.

Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine (Causal relation is likely)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The study goes on to say that there is more harm than good being done by the Hib vaccine

"The rise in diabetes, just one potential adverse effect, exceeds the benefit of the vaccine, which has been estimated to prevent seven deaths and 7-26 cases of severe disability per 100 000 children immunised"

"Furthermore, sharp rises in diabetes have been recorded in the United States and the United Kingdom after the introduction of the haemophilus vaccine."

The evidence presented shows that it's highly likely this vaccine is causing Diabetes Type 1, so the next question is "Is the vaccine still for the greater good?". Well Diabetes Type 1 takes years of your life-expectancy, you also have a much higher risk of dying early. The same study above concludes that the harm of causing Diabetes Type 1 exceeds the potential benefits of the vaccine.

Whether due to incompetence or by design to increase the Diabetes market, it is clear that there's a vaccine being pushed on our children which is causing Diabetes Type 1. The so-called 'Conspiracy Theorists' will say that these Hib jabs are simply a way of the Pharmaceuticals growing their market of highly-profitable Diabetes Type 1, maybe they are right, but the most important thing is to get this message out, as the Pharmaceuticals have a conflict of interest here both with profiting from the vaccine and profiting from the lifelong treatment for Diabetes Type 1. The pharmaceuticals also have a significant control over the regulators, hence it will take a grass-roots push to stop the Hib vaccine program. Whether that will happen or not remains to be seen, but for now keep on educating yourself about vaccines as the system which pushes them onto you is not doing it's job correctly.
edit on 16-10-2013 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I hate to jump in with a personal view with no sources (as its personal). I have seen many children get the HiB3 injections, be they family, friends family etc. Not one has been diagnosed with Diabetes 1. Where I work (1200 students) all who have had the HiB3 in their life time, due to my position I need to know things like this (as its all stored on record). We currently have 3 Diabetes 1 children.

Thats 1/400. I doubt that just because these children in Finland and Russia have had the HiB3 they have D1. Theres got to be more to it then that.

edit on 3107America/Chicagokamb2013201330America/Chicago by thekaboose because: I herped when I should have derped

Just been slapped with this:

In 2011 the Institute of Medicine reviewed studies of adverse events related to vaccines. One of the associations studied was whether the tetanus component of the DTaP vaccine caused type 1 diabetes. The committee concluded that development of type 1 diabetes was not caused by receipt of the this vaccine.

www.chop.edu...
edit on 3107America/Chicagokamb2013201350America/Chicago by thekaboose because: Kinda sourced now? Feel free to shout at me

edit on 3107America/Chicagokamb2013201336America/Chicago by thekaboose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience thekaboose!

This Diabetes Type 1 link only shows up when you analyze large numbers of people, like 100,000, so it's incredibly unlikely it would be spotted by looking at a small number of people.

As for the DTaP vaccine I've never heard of that being linked with Diabetes Type 1, the same as your study shows, however I have seen the DTaP vaccine linked with Asthma.

thekaboose
I hate to jump in with a personal view with no sources (as its personal). I have seen many children get the HiB3 injections, be they family, friends family etc. Not one has been diagnosed with Diabetes 1. Where I work (1200 students) all who have had the HiB3 in their life time, due to my position I need to know things like this (as its all stored on record). We currently have 3 Diabetes 1 children.

Thats 1/400. I doubt that just because these children in Finland and Russia have had the HiB3 they have D1. Theres got to be more to it then that.

edit on 3107America/Chicagokamb2013201330America/Chicago by thekaboose because: I herped when I should have derped

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Disclaimer: My views are my own
I am very sorry if my response seemed rude in any sense, it wasnt meant to be

From what I have seen and read there is no link but as I am not in anyway shape or form a scientist nor a doctor I must go by my own evidence / what I read and the basic knowledge I have.

That aside, I could be 100% wrong!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The evidence seems pretty conclusive. It seems to target those who already have the genetics. S&F for teaching me something I did not know. That is easy though, I have a lot to learn yet.

Some people can take these vaccines with little problems but about a third of the people who already have immunity to these diseases get complications from them. I already have immunity to many diseases, I have a very good immune system. One that could kill me if I were to have a vaccine enter my body. Only a fool would take a flu shot after you have had a severe reaction to it. People do not understand that some people have natural immunity and do not need a shot. They will not infect others because their bodies destroy the virus or bacteria quickly.

They have led us to believe a lie. Not all people need vaccines. The medical trade wants us to believe that those who have strong immunity have a genetic flaw because they cannot take their medicines. They call it autoimmune disease. People with this genetic trait have to watch what they eat though, some foods high in chemicals that boost immune system chemistry are not good. People with autoimmune disease should not boost their immune systems too much or they can cause problems.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
We need to remember that Karelian area in Russia is very much undeveloped and Russia has never really made the Karelia inhabitable only used resources violently and couple cities grew out of industrialization there. Health care in Russia is poor and many children die undiagnosed. This is common view in Russian Karelia

And this is typical view of Finnish Karelia ( north and south ) in Finland

There has been a lot of conversations why there is less type 1 behind the border, one reason they think is the poor healtcare in Russia and the other reason is that people in Finland have way too clean surroundings. More "dirt" kids eat when they are babies, stronger their immune system become.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

The first picture with the old farm house looks more tempting to me than the city picture. I am tired of keeping up with the Jones's. I like to see how big my dandelion greens can grow. I like to take care of the trees at my house.

Society wants us to keep fixing up and improving our property to stimulate the economy. Earn money and give it right back to the economy, saving is such a bad thing, it is better for the economy if you spend more than you make and are in debt. I don't know who dreamed up that stupid philosophy, but the government here backs it which is evident by our national debt.

I would love to go visit Finland some day, My grandfather and great grandmother moved here from Finland. The day after Christmas is my family holiday.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Poor house conditions can´t be good, remember in this north there can be -42 celsius which is -43 Fahrenheits in winter. Karelia in Russia is very rural and unsupported. After WWII some finns kept demanding Karelia back but nowadays we don´t want it back, one reason is pollution there.

Also when WWII ended approxiamately 500 000 karelians were evaquated to Finland ( population in Finland is about 5,4 million now ) pretty much all of the finnish heritage people with finnish roots ( except 19 who stayed behind the borders ) came here. The others who remained in the area were more or less Russian.

edit on 16-10-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thekaboose

Hiddencode is correct.

Also it would be interesting to see what studies they are referring to, and who makes up this committee.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You didn't seem rude at all, this vaccine is more of a game of Russian Roulette, most people will not become Diabetic from it. We know that when the Hib vaccine is introduced in a country the rate of Diabetes Type 1 goes up, however it might not be so simple, for example it could be those who combine Hib with Paracetamol/Tylenol who are at an increases risk of Diabetes Type 1, as we saw with MMR + Paracetamol/Tylenol increasing the risk of Regressive Autism.

thekaboose
Disclaimer: My views are my own
I am very sorry if my response seemed rude in any sense, it wasnt meant to be

From what I have seen and read there is no link but as I am not in anyway shape or form a scientist nor a doctor I must go by my own evidence / what I read and the basic knowledge I have.

That aside, I could be 100% wrong!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Great post rickymouse! There's a lot the pharmaceuticals could do to improve vaccine safety, for example if you have autoimmune diseases in your family you are at a higher risk of vaccine damage, so they could easily start recommending which people should avoid vaccination based on family history. They don't do this as they don't want to put negative thoughts about vaccines into people's heads. They also go on to profit from the complications which vaccines cause, this gives them an unfortunate conflict of interest.

rickymouse
The evidence seems pretty conclusive. It seems to target those who already have the genetics. S&F for teaching me something I did not know. That is easy though, I have a lot to learn yet.

Some people can take these vaccines with little problems but about a third of the people who already have immunity to these diseases get complications from them. I already have immunity to many diseases, I have a very good immune system. One that could kill me if I were to have a vaccine enter my body. Only a fool would take a flu shot after you have had a severe reaction to it. People do not understand that some people have natural immunity and do not need a shot. They will not infect others because their bodies destroy the virus or bacteria quickly.

They have led us to believe a lie. Not all people need vaccines. The medical trade wants us to believe that those who have strong immunity have a genetic flaw because they cannot take their medicines. They call it autoimmune disease. People with this genetic trait have to watch what they eat though, some foods high in chemicals that boost immune system chemistry are not good. People with autoimmune disease should not boost their immune systems too much or they can cause problems.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Interesting thoughts there dollukka, though a key point to keep in mind is that from country to country the Diabetes Type 1 rate increases right after the Hib vaccine has been introduced into the schedule.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder
reply to post by thekaboose

Hiddencode is correct.

Also it would be interesting to see what studies they are referring to, and who makes up this committee.

Thank you, the evidence is overwhelming, it appears that some scientists are already on the case, but it will be very hard to knock such a vaccine out of the schedule as there's so much Pharma money greasing the system.

Expect some pharma-funded studies to appear which debunk the link, they have a habit of twisting the statistics and drawing false conclusions.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hiddencode

Cause is more likely genetic, Finland has always been number 1 with amount of type 1 diabetics even before HIB.

“Scientists have known for years that type 1 diabetes has a strong genetic component. But this is probably the first time that a mutation has been discovered in a single gene that causes type 1 diabetes,” says Professor Flemming Pociot, MD, a research group leader at Glostrup Hospital, Denmark, who took part in the international study.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The initial study has ruled out genetics as being the factor as the genotypes are equally frequent between the two populations

"There is a close to six-fold gradient in the incidence of type 1 diabetes between Russian Karelia and Finland, although the predisposing HLA DQ genotypes are equally frequent in the two populations."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Also keep in mind that in Finland the rate of Diabetes Type 1 has sky-rocketed over the last 25 years, if this was purely genetic then the rate would stay similar, but clearly there's now a trigger which wasn't there before.

Type 1 Diabetes In Finnish Children Skyrockets
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

"In the population of Finland in the last 25 years, levels of type 1 insulin dependent diabetes have more than doubled among children"

dollukka

Cause is more likely genetic, Finland has always been number 1 with amount of type 1 diabetics even before HIB.

“Scientists have known for years that type 1 diabetes has a strong genetic component. But this is probably the first time that a mutation has been discovered in a single gene that causes type 1 diabetes,” says Professor Flemming Pociot, MD, a research group leader at Glostrup Hospital, Denmark, who took part in the international study.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Im Type 1 Diabetic got it when I was 48 and Im 54 now,
No one in my family mum dad grandparents great grandparents ever had this.
There has been an explosion of New born babies born with type one

I was told at the Diabetic clinic by diabetic clinic manger that there will never be a cure found as there is
2 much money in Diabetes, there is more money to be made out of diabetes than cancer
because you require medicine for life.

Something is causing it it could be vaccine or it could be in food or even medication.

10 years ago i never knew anyone with diabetes and bet you did'nt either now I know loads and I bet you do to.

In the 70s no one died of cancer, i remember a boy in my class at school got it and it was the talk of the place for months now everyone is getting it.

Someone is causing this and just follow the money trail.

I have cats and they can go without fleas for months, in fact I had treaments in the drawer since DEC but never gave them to the cats as they had no fleas, then the TV adverts came on for flea treatments and withing days the cats had fleas.

Watch the TV ads, you will see adverts for head lice treatments for schoolkids and the next week there will be an outbreak.

I have noticed this with
Ants
head lice
fleas
Lemsip for colds.

If i make flea treatment then I need cats to have fleas' Im betting they breed them in their millions and release them at the same time as their TV adds to make guaranteed sales.

Think of it' why would you run a TV add for cat flea treaments out of all the things in the world

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Some excellent points you make pavmas!

At the moment the pharmaceuticals get rewarded financially based on how many people are sick, this means they have no financial incentive to cure us, just to treat our symptoms. At times they have been caught deliberately contaminating their products (e.g. Bayer with HIV) to increase their sales. Is it an accident that their vaccines are now causing complications which leave people on lifelong expensive drugs? Should the pharmaceuticals even be allowed to profit from diseases which they caused? Surely the only way to fix this is to move the goal posts, Pharma need to profit based on how many healthy people there are, they need to have profits reduced for each person who gets sick, only then will this sick system be healed.

reply to post by pavmas

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Im just saying this study is not straight forward. There can be many reasons which could be a TRICKERs when (underlying) diabetes starts. There has been a steady growth of type 1 diabetes in Finland ever since 1950 to year 1990 when its procentual growth were 3.6 to year 2003. 2003 this growth stopped and one reason why was believed because in Finland they started to put vitamin D in milk. They still give Hib vaccines but the growth of diabetes has stopped.

Also the higher procentual growth happens to be at the time when baby formulas were having their best selling times. Meaning it was very common in finnish supermarkets marketing policy targeting families with VERY cheap baby formula ( when real price for one package of ready baby formula was about 3,5 finnish marks they sold them under 1 finnish mark per package ). Supermarkets were able to trick more customers this way for many years untill health ministry stepped in and stopped it.

My own kid developed type 1 righ after fifth disease ( common kids parvovirus ), some kids get type 1 after chicken pox.

It´s not straight forward as there can be several trickers.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Big-pharma makers of diabetes products are on record saying that a cure wouldn't be profitable enough for them. I am willing to bet they have bought the rights on multiple ways of curing the illness, only to shelve those ideas while maintaining the rights.

The world needs a cure for diabetes, and one that doesn't require a laboratory or surgery. The world needs a cure that can be taken at home. I know of lots of herbs and supplements that reduce the need for even type 1 diabetics to take insulin. I know from the bottom of my heart that there is a cure out there somewhere. I've been searching for much of my life, and haven't found it yet.

We need a rogue doctor on ATS to tell us the secret cure(s)! If there was one out there with the guts to do it, and if they had discovered something that truly works...

edit on 10/16/2013 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
dollukka,

You are right that there are so many factors at work, what has helped in particular to isolate the Hib vaccine on this occasion is that it was introduced in different countries at different times, in each case the incidence of Diabetes Type 1 rose after the Hib vaccine.

It makes sense that when we tinker with the immune system we can also leave behind unwanted immune responses e.g. autoimmune diseases and allergies. We try so hard to stimulate the immune system to make the vaccine work, we use powerful adjuvants such as Aluminium so it should be of no surprise that sometimes we also induce simultaneous unwanted immune responses.

I'm glad you raised the issue of baby formulas as they could well come into this equation. We know that when a baby is breast feeding they are protected by the immune system of their mother. This will also likely protect them to an extent from vaccine damage such as Diabetes Type 1. Whereas once they're on formula they are no longer protected by their mother's immune system, so it could well be that a decrease of breast-feeding also contributed to the increase of Hib-induced Diabetes Type 1.

dollukka

Im just saying this study is not straight forward. There can be many reasons which could be a TRICKERs when (underlying) diabetes starts. There has been a steady growth of type 1 diabetes in Finland ever since 1950 to year 1990 when its procentual growth were 3.6 to year 2003. 2003 this growth stopped and one reason why was believed because in Finland they started to put vitamin D in milk. They still give Hib vaccines but the growth of diabetes has stopped.

Also the higher procentual growth happens to be at the time when baby formulas were having their best selling times. Meaning it was very common in finnish supermarkets marketing policy targeting families with VERY cheap baby formula ( when real price for one package of ready baby formula was about 3,5 finnish marks they sold them under 1 finnish mark per package ). Supermarkets were able to trick more customers this way for many years untill health ministry stepped in and stopped it.

My own kid developed type 1 righ after fifth disease ( common kids parvovirus ), some kids get type 1 after chicken pox.

It´s not straight forward as there can be several trickers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join