It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 200 Top Military Purged Under Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Since Obama has taken office, 200 top military leaders have been fired! Who is taking their place?

The Army is being positioned to be used against the American people to restore order during times of crisis. This interview was interesting regarding the firing of our top military leaders:

Will we see our military arresting, beating, killing us in times of crisis?

Law authorizes mobilizing reservists to respond to natural disasters

5/17/2012 - WASHINGTON -- New authority in this year's Defense Department authorization act allows reservists in Air Force Reserve Command and other reserve components to be called to duty in response to natural disasters or emergencies in the homeland. The law also permits mobilizations for extended periods to support theater security missions around the world.

Except for a crisis involving a weapon of mass destruction, the reserves historically have been prohibited from providing a homeland disaster response.
source

It seems it's the nasty right wing tea party they are worried about:

The DHS and FBI are warning about a possible false flag attacks using improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and “anarchists”. While the DHS solicits for 700 pounds of High Density Ammonium Nitrate and 700 pounds of A-5 Flake RDX which is the exact ingredients need to manufacture an improvised explosive device (IEDs), the Pentagon is coming before Congress to demand that Posse Comitatis be “relaxed” so that military troops can freely patrol American streets looking for the home-grown terrorists.

The FBI asserts that according to their intelligence, unidentified persons have “planned to travel to Tampa and attempt to close” Tampa Bay area bridges during the Republican National Convention (RNC). The FBI states these extremists will engage “in potentially destructive criminal activities against critical infrastructure outside the security perimeter throughout the Tampa Bay region because they expected access to the main RNC venue to be tightly controlled.”

These extremists are being described as “white supremacists” that are purchasing materials to build IEDs, are training with firearms to enact violence against “groups they oppose.”

The DHS wanted to instill the idea that veterans were being recruited to become “right-wing extremists” upon returned from Iraq and Afghanistan. Janet Napolitano intimated that military veterans could become instruments of domestic terror. When Napolitano’s comments were met with public distain, the DHS amended their assertion that extremist groups were highly-marked; but rather it was a lone wolf type that would carry out the biggest act of domestic terrorism.
source

edit on 19-11-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
CCA is the goal! - FEMA Camps, Coffins, Guillitines, Purge Top Officers, RFI, prolonged detention......

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Breaking news: 200 raging alcoholics and security threats who've been given decades to get their # together are out of a career.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Since Obama has taken office, 200 top military leaders have been fired! Who is taking their place?

Other officers are. Duh.

Is it any surprise that after 12 years of perpetual wars that maybe some of the top brass is making more of a fuss to our dear leader than what most people realize? Maybe Obummer is doing like anyone else would and getting rid of anyone who even remotely questions his policies. Every boss I know of does the same thing, even in the civilian world.

Will we see our military arresting, beating, killing us in times of crisis?

Utterly ridiculous that you would think that.

First off, regardless of what you read on ATS, where do American soldiers come from? They come from......wait for it.......America. Thats right, they come from American schools, homes, businesses, churches, etc. I served for eight years. If somebody gave me such an unlawful order as to mow down innocent American civilians I would ( as most any other soldier would) absolutely refuse such an unlawful order and most likely turn my weapon on whoever ordered it.

If you pay attention to the Posse Comitatus forum you would see that if anything, the police are being militarized to the extreme. There are other departmental agencies that I could see hiring foreign mercenaries maybe. Honestly, i don't think they will have the military or anyone killing, beating or robbing.

They know that the average citizen will be doing plenty of that to each other by themselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
Since Obama has taken office, 200 top military leaders have been fired!

Please name them.

The DHS and FBI are warning about a possible false flag attacks using improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and “anarchists”.

Please show us a FBI or DHS source for that claim.

The FBI asserts that according to their intelligence, unidentified persons have “planned to travel to Tampa and attempt to close” Tampa Bay area bridges during the Republican National Convention (RNC). The FBI states these extremists will engage “in potentially destructive criminal activities against critical infrastructure outside the security perimeter throughout the Tampa Bay region because they expected access to the main RNC venue to be tightly controlled.”

Source for that claim?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I did source it, try clicking the link.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

Your link (over a year old by the way) tells us that local Reservist can now be called up if a governor ask the President to declare a federal emergancy in an area instead of waiting for active duty forces. In the past if a federal emergancy was declared active duty forces would have to be sent from the closests location because reserve units in the area could not be activated for anything but times of conflcit. Now you can use the locals instead of waiting for outside help.

As for 200 "top leaders" whatever that is suppose mean, on average 35 to 40 3 to 4 star generals/admirals leave the service every year. The current numbers are no higher than normal, in fact they are just a bit lower. Also Obama does not fire or retire military personal, nor he chose who replaces them.

Also you have some kind quote about the GOPs covention in Tampa a couple of years ago. No idea what that is doing their as clearly in information in it turned out not to be true.

In all it a hot mess. Maybe check your sources again, be aware of dates and give it another shot.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Even if there was a cleaning house going on within the military, it does not necessarily mean that these military officers are being let go due to future plans. It could simply be a cleaning house. As an accountant, I poked my nose into the DoD agency-wide annual reports and was truly shocked. The office of the GAO was unable to give an audit opinion for the past few years worth of DoD budgets because of significant issues in financial reporting within the DoD.

Basically, what that means is that the DoD has been spending an unknown amount of money and often past authorized or available budgetary levels if there annual reports are even slightly accurate by as much as $300 billion in a year. Additionally another issue cited by the auditors was severe internal control issues which is typically a red flag for fraud and theft as it could mean that people are being given money with no oversight, no invoices around to back up claimed purchases and more. It's not a good situation when one is looking at the largest part of the entire federal budget as we're talking about trillions of dollars being spent without knowing a thing with any level of confidence about where it's actually going.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

If you had bothered to read the link yourself you would know it does not name the 200 people - so please name them.... and there is no mention whatsoever of the FBI, nor DHS, no mention of a false flag attack....

Why do people post links without even reading them?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The second source was wrong as it put in the prior link, try this one

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So, I did some more digging as requested:

The “Purge”

Our friend Retired Army Lieutenant General William G. “Jerry” Boykin recently told WorldNetDaily the number of top military officials relieved of duty is “unprecedented.”

“Over the past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for a cause. I believe there is a purging of the military… the problem is worse than we have ever seen.”

This year alone Obama has dismissed at least nine generals – since taking office he’s dismissed some one-hundred ninety-seven!

Obama has fired and replaced the commander of the International Security Assistance Force nearly every year (except 2012 when he was busy campaigning) – the current ISAF commander, General Dunford, has been serving since February and is Obama’s number-five in the position.

Many of these firings seem to be unquestioningly political as Obama is dead-set on only installing yes-men that obey orders and ask no questions (… like Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey).

Source

“I talk to a lot of folks who don’t support where Obama is taking the military, but in the military they can’t say anything,” Boykin said. As a consequence, he said, the lower grades therefore have decided to leave, having been given the signal that there is no future in the military for them. Boykin referred to recent reports that Obama has purged some 197 officers in the past five years. These reports suggest these officers were suspected of disloyalty or disagreed with the Obama administration on policy or force-structure issues. As Boykin pointed out, a number of them have been relieved of duty for no given reason.
source

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

yet you are STILL unable to name the 200 - doesn't that ring a alarm bell with you, people are making claims but refuse to back them up....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

hellobruce

UnifiedSerenity

yet you are STILL unable to name the 200 - doesn't that ring a alarm bell with you, people are making claims but refuse to back them up....

I see it as something to be proven yes, but I do believe many more have been removed from their posts than in prior administrations, and it is alarming to many. You can discount until you get a tally, but I won't.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
but I do believe many more have been removed from their posts than in prior administrations,

Please state how many were removed under previous administrations

Now compare that with the number Obama has supposed to have removed, then get back to us with those stats.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Found this information, there are a lot of links on that page:

From Breitbart.com Facebook Page comes a long and detailed list with links! There have been rather a lot, to say the least, of firings, demotions, relievings and disciplinings of hundreds of officers in our military under this present regime. The grounds range from “leaving blast doors on nukes open” to “loss of confidence in command ability” to “mishandling of funds” to “inappropriate relationships” to “gambling with counterfeit chips” to “inappropriate behavior” to “low morale in troops commanded” to you-name-it-you-got-it…and, now you’re gonna’ get it!

Listed below are some of the various commanders, vice-commanders, etc. who have been relieved, fired, forced into early retirement and otherwise let go of…or, gotten rid of…depending on how one chooses to interpret all this.

Grand Total thus far: 197 (Mostly Colonel and above. 127 AF majors included…they all occurred at one time, apparently). Also, provided are 11 links to various articles about said officers and the various ends of their military careers.

This does not include any of the stories about the pressure or attacks, if you will, made on those of all ranks, high and low, done by this regime or their “agents” and based on religious grounds or their stances on traditional marriage or statements or actions that have been deemed offensive to Islam…beliefs held by many who have been persecuted, if not out-right prosecuted, for said religious and/or traditional belief stances.

This if offered not as proof of any attempt to purge our military of those deemed un-fit by this present regime. It is simply offered as a PARTIAL listing of what has happened so far under the present “C-i-C.” Please note “PARTIAL.” This writer does not claim this list is complete. It remains to be seen if more “disciplinary actions” are taken or are warranted. I simply find myself asking, as the picture below asks: What Is Happening to Our Military?! ~cj

Grand Total: 197 Officers Year: 2013 (9, so far).
1. Marine Col. Daren Margolin – Quantico – Oct. 18, 2013. Was in charge of Quantico’s Security Battalion.
2. Marine Major General C.M.M. Gurganus – Oct. 12, 2013. Commander Regional Command Southwest and I Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward) in Afghanistan.
3. AF Major Gen. Michael Carey – Oct. 8, 2013. 2-star commander of 20th Air Force. 3 wings of ICBMs. 450 nukes. Covered 3 AF bases across nation.
4. Navy Vice-Admiral Tim Guardina – Oct. 9, 2013. 3-star vice-commander all US nuclear forces (land/air/sea). Relieved of command. Demoted in rank to 2-stars.
5. Marine Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant – September 2013. Director of strategic planning and policy for U.S. Pacific Command and commander of the Aviation Wing At Camp Bastion, Afghanistan.
6. Marine Col. James Christmas – July 18, 2013. Commanded 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit. Also, commanded the new Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit.
7. Army Brigadier General Bryan Roberts – May 2013. Commander, Ft. Jackson, SC.
8. Marine Gen. James Mattis – May 2013. Chief of CentCom.
9. Army Major General Ralph Baker – April 2013. Commander of Joint Task Force Horn of Africa at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti, Africa

Year: 2012 (Overall total – 4 +24 = 28 Final total).
1. Marine General John R. Allen – Nov. 13, 2012. Commander, ISAF – International Security Assistance Force.
2. Army General David Petraeus – Nov. 9, 2012. Commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A). Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012.
3. Navy Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette – Oct. 27, 2102. Commander, USS John C. Stennis strike group. Relieved within a day or so of Benghazi.
4. Army General Carter F. Ham – Oct. 18, 2012. Commander, AFRICOM. Relieved during Benghazi from direct command of AFRICOM.

Naval Officers (all in 2012): Total – 24
1. Cmdr. Derick Armstrong, Commander, guided missile destroyer USS The Sullivans.
2. Cmdr. Martin Arriola, Commander, USS Porter.
3. Capt. Antonio Cardoso, Commander, of Training Support Center San Diego.
4. Capt. James CoBell, Commander, Oceana Naval Air Station’s Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic. 5. Cmdr. Joseph E. Darlak, Commander, USS Vandegrift.
6. Cmdr. Franklin Fernandez, Commander, Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 24.
7. Cmdr. Ray Hartman, Commander, amphibious dock-landing ship Fort McHenry.
8. Cmdr. Jon Haydel, Commander, USS San Diego.
9. Cmdr. Diego Hernandez, Commander, ballistic-missile submarine USS Wyoming.
10. Cmdr. Lee Hoey, Commander, Navy Drug Screening Laboratory, San Diego.
11. Cmdr. Dennis Klein, Commander, submarine USS Columbia.
12. Capt. Marcia “Kim” Lyons, Commander, Naval Health Clinic New England.
13. Capt. Chuck Litchfield, Commander, USS Essex.
14. Capt. Robert Marin, Commander, USS Cowpens.
15. Capt. Sean McDonell, Commander, Seabee reserve unit Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 14.
16. Cmdr. Corrine Parker, Commander, Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 1.
17. Capt. Lisa Raimondo, Commander, Naval Health Clinic Patuxent River, Md.
18. Capt. Jeffrey Riedel, Program manager, Littoral Combat Ship program.
19. Cmdr. Sara Santoski, Commander, Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron 15.
20. Cmdr. Sheryl Tannahill, Commander, Navy Operational Support Center Nashville.
21. Cmdr. Michael Ward, Commander, USS Pittsburgh.
22. Capt. Michael Wiegand, Commander, Southwest Regional Maintenance Center.
23. Capt. Ted Williams, Commander, Mount Whitney.
24. Cmdr. Jeffrey Wissel, Commander, of Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron 1.

Year: 2011 Total – 1 + 157 = 158 overall
Army Major Gen. Peter Fuller – May 2011. A top U.S. commander in Afghanistan.
157 Air Force majors. Military advocates decry ‘illegal’ early terminations of 157 Air Force majors Year: 2010 Total – 1 ( total)
1. Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal – June 2010. Overall commander Afghanistan. Replaced by Gen. Petraeus.
1. Year: 2009 Total – 1 (total)
Army Gen. David D. McKiernan – 2009.

First 4-star relieved since Truman relieved MacArthur. Commanded in Afghanistan.~Breitbart Facebook Picture

source

Another List

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Former Navy Seal says Obama asking military leaders if they'll disarm Americans

During an interview on the Alex Jones radio program on Tuesday, former Navy Seal Benjamin Smith told Jones that the Obama administration has a “litmus test” for officers in the U.S. military, asking if they'll command their troops to confiscate firearms from Americans.

“Going back to the beginning of this administration, I’ve had friends within the community talking about how they were brought in and questioned with people from more towards the top side and the questioning….where it was pointing was do you feel comfortable disarming American citizens,” Smith said, adding that there are a lot of "funny things" happening in the military. Earlier this month, Smith garnered attention when he said that the federal government was trying to get veterans to respond violently to police in order to enact martial law following the Million Vet March protest at the World War II memorial in Washington, D.C. that was closed due to the government shutdown.

“They want us to do something,” Smith said during an interview on America’s Newsroom with Bill Hemmer on Fox News. “They either want to diminish our voice or our significance, or draw contact and they can crush us. “I mean, you've got [Texas Democratic Rep.] Sheila Jackson Lee calling for martial law to end the shutdown. I mean, that's insane, that's getting rid of the Constitution of the United States, which is also what every service member has signed up to, and including their life for [sic], to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
source

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
Found this information, there are a lot of links on that page:

But you have to show they were all dismissed, not resigned, and how does it compare with previous administrations....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

there you go bruce, you demanded repeatedly someone do your research for you to satisfy your own mind to the veracity of the claims here, rather then digging yourself if you were so set on doubting the story, you rather rudely forced the task upon others,

and they have done it for you, there is your list of names,

so now what? back pedal back pedal......

new topics

top topics

join