It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from sirius about comet ison (Channel: Darryl Anka)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

You see : you can research as you like-> you will not find any "direct proof" that bashar IS the real deal. But you can also not find any proof that he is NOT the real deal...

But yet you call those who question him ignorant when you just said you will find no direct proof he is the real deal, do how are they wrong and you are right?

We can bet: in 20 years you will know for fact that bashar was the real deal the whole time.
Until than ......i can not proof anything to you.

And what about the times before now, as this isn't the first time he has made videos talking about things happening?

And neither has Bashar in all the videos I have watched of him.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by kauskau

So are most story tellers does that mean they to are being channeled by ET?

do you think this is a good question?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
1. you extracted ONE quality from my list : "timing..wisedom"...

2. ->You see that ONE quality reflected in storytellers and ask me if i think they are Channeled et beings...
(a polemic question btw )

thats the way of discussing..and you wonder that i am not interested in "sceptics " like that.

I can only wonder about that.

My list involved much more. For example the samadhi state Bashar is in all the time. But i guess you dont even believe that samadhi states exists nor that you can perceive them ..or when you believe that one can fake em. ..jeah i know.

Here begins my understanding that I just cant give you life experience and the skill to "SEE"..but that you will of course find arrogant..

But i dont care. It is what it is.

Have a good time.

I have not enough time for "discussions" in that polemic, limited mode

edit on 30-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

do you think this is a good question?

And can you tell me why it wouldn't be?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

The issue I have always taken with "channeling" and the messaging provided therein; is, every single time the message comes through genuine and with truth. Every single time! The message is always benevolent and would benefit humanity if we only took heed. Then, once trust has developed between the messenger and the contactee, a date is presented. Every single time! And every single time the contactee now turned messenger is left discredited. Every single time!

Beware the trickster god. For he loves to play.

edit on 30-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

Edit to note: now that I think about it, the whole thing reminds me of the "Boy Who Cried Wolf". Maybe that's the point. "For we shall know not the time or date"

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

because it was the whole combination of skills that makes a master.

When i told you why i think mike tyson was one of the greatest boxers alive and would give you a long list..
with one element in it "strong punch"...

Would you find it clever to ask me in a polemic way: "my father also has a strong punch. Does that make him Mike tyson?"

You see. How can i react to that other than going somewhere else?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Well you have just shown why you get the ridicule you do in this thread.

Because I question why you think this man is so credible and you don't think it is worth your time.

Enjoy the ramblings of a man that has no proof of what he says as actually being true.

Btw you never did answer this question....

I can make youtube videos where I say a purple people eater told me that Ison was a special type of space unicorn with magical powers, so would that make me as credible as this man, and if not why?

I am interested in your answer. or are you to far ahead of me in frequency to answer it?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
reply to post by kauskau

The issue I have always taken with "channeling" and the messaging provided therein; is, every single time the message comes through genuine and with truth. Every single time! The message is always benevolent and would benefit humanity if we only took heed. Then, once trust has developed between the messenger and the contactee, a date is presented. Every single time! And every single time the contactee now turned messenger is left discredited. Every single time!

Beware the trickster god. For he loves to play.

hmmm bashar never did something like that..since 30 years.

His fan base is small but steady..There are no " dissapointed " ex members or anything. But i know what you mean.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

kauskau

When i told you why i think mike tyson was one of the greatest boxers alive and would give you a long list..

Oh se now your hurting your creditability lol.

Mike Tyson only had a knock out punch. He wasn't even a boxer. Once his knock out punch wasn't what he was he tried to learn how to box. It was a tragic upset and he was left training in Vegas publicly as his only recourse.

Now bring up Ali or Frasier and we can talk.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by kauskau

Well you have just shown why you get the ridicule you do in this thread.

Because I question why you think this man is so credible and you don't think it is worth your time.

and again: can you see that people?

I gave him a long list and he just can not see it ..it is not enough for him and now he discredits me.

Its really scary in a way how the ignorant mind works.

link   
reply to post by kauskau

That would actually be the only answer you could give, because he was nothing more than a hard hitter with nothing close to the skills of most other boxers.

Not a very good example there.

link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

it was just an example but again your selective perception does not see the point.

I dont care for mike tyson i just said: you have a seletive perception and ask my polemic question and wonder why i dont want to discuss with the so called sceptics in that way..

Good day

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Relax, I just thought Tyson was funny example (and not a good example IMHO ...huge boxing fan here). I never stated I didn't believe Bashar was receiving genuine messages. In fact I alluded to the fact I did, but perhaps the source isn't what HE thought.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I can make youtube videos where I say a purple people eater told me that Ison was a special type of space unicorn with magical powers, so would that make me as credible as this man, and if not why?

FLOW
FOCUS
TRUTH
INTENTION
AFFECTION
WISDOM
INTUITION
BALANCE
BLISS

All those elements would lack in your rambling on your youtube videos about a space unicorn.

THATS the answer.

But it will not be an answer for you.

You dont see yet. You only see when what you call "proof" gives you a permission to see.

I can understand that. But its not the way i see things. Just respect that some people see proof in different things than you do.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Its really scary in a way how the ignorant mind works.

So now I have an ignorant mind, well I am not the one who believes a so called ET channeler on youtube now am I?

I see you haven't actually figured out how to have a conversation without using the word ignorant in it yet.

You see I have tried to have a rational conversation, but it is evident that will not be happening here so enjoy the ramblings of your savior as it can only get better.( and by that I do mean ridiculous).

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
reply to post by kauskau

Relax, I just thought Tyson was funny example (and not a good example IMHO ...huge boxing fan here). I never stated I didn't believe Bashar was receiving genuine messages. In fact I alluded to the fact I did, but perhaps the source isn't what HE thought.

interesting point.

but does that matter?

at the end its all about : does the information lift you up and give your life more possiblites...

in my sense it does. Also in the direction of direct contact.

The thing is: if you could not trust "your heart" life would be wortless. Thats why i trust Bashar. Because my heart trusts him deeply..

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

dont take it personal.

the way of discussing sometimes for me is really stressfull..
when i only get polemic questions which have no sense for me.

i mean..when you ask questions like: "is a good story teller channeld by et"..

"would i be channeld by et if i would ramble about unicorns".....

it just has a strange energy..because the Answers of course are obviously Always "no"..there is no other way to other this..

so this has a kind of "ignorant" touch to me..to ask questions where the answer only can be no.....and to try to proof a point with that..

I dont get that "strategy"

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

FLOW
FOCUS
TRUTH
INTENTION
AFFECTION
WISDOM
INTUITION
BALANCE
BLISS

All those elements would lack in your rambling on your youtube videos about a space unicorn.

And you know that how?

Do you personally know me and what I do in life...No you don't so how is it you can make that assumption?

Btw how do you know that Bashar is the real deal and all that is included in his videos, do you personally know him?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Btw how do you know that Bashar is the real deal and all that is included in his videos, do you personally know him?

I'm pretty sure at this point that he is him!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

i mean..when you ask questions like: "is a good story teller channeld by et"..

"would i be channeld by et if i would ramble about unicorns".....

And the question still stands what makes him any more credible than me putting up youtube videos saying that because as far as you know that is all Bashar could be doing is telling you a story.

As you have said yourself there is no way to prove what he says is right, so how can you show that what would say isn't as credible as what he says?

It is actually a fairly simple question.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join