It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from sirius about comet ison (Channel: Darryl Anka)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

you will not find one human that can do that..

I am pretty sure there are some members on ATS that can do just that.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You are right, what is medicine to some will be poison to others.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Bashar reminds me a lot of Marjoe Gortner....

Marjoe Gortner

edit on 11/11/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by kauskau

you will not find one human that can do that..

I am pretty sure there are some members on ATS that can do just that.

i guess no one will have something against debunking a guillable person and earning 1000 dollars
bring em

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

jaws1975
reply to post by kauskau

My wife used to get annoyed with me listening to Bashar, she would actually leave the room because of the way he talks. Once she started to listen to the message of his words she actually likes listening to him. His message serves to lift up the human race, it's unfortunate that many would rather assassinate his and others character.

funny. it was the same with my wife and my mother. The first time i showed my wife bashar she yelled at me, called me retarded and was really upset. Saying: dont tell anyone that you believe in this kind of stuff.

Now when friends are there she even wants me to show them Bashar stuff, as she started to see that his concepts did not only change me in a positive way but could help her in certain areas...

My mother....the same...She was really upset the first time i showed bashar. Now she evern shows friends materiel from bashar..but NOW they are upset with her. Which is funny in a way..

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Hey Op, don't let the skeptics get to you. I've listened to Bashar and it's uncanny that the guy never stutters or hesitates when he's talking. Even when someone asks him a question, he doesn't stop to think of how he's going to answer it.

All we can do is wait until the 21st of December and see what transpires. One of these days, the people who ridicule and think they know all the answers, will be eating crow. There are a lot of mysteries surrounding this world and this universe. Heck we still can't answer the age old question why are we here? LOL

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I don't feel there was any juicy bits in anything he had to say, really just a string of crap with little value if you listen to it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I'm sorry but LOL.

He make not make mistakes as some have mentioned but he uses localised slang and English language sayings.
He repeats himself ALOT when he gets stuck also.

Good but doesn't fool me!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

The reactions of your family are interesting, it gives me the idea that to be disappointed by initial negative reactions, would be to miss the point.
People who feel obliged to react against the ideas Bashar shares, have obviously been stirred considerably, and that surely is what they need.
And perhaps all they can usefully assimilate at that point.

Everyone has their own landmarks along the path.

My own feeling about Bashar, is that without having the understanding from Seth that I create my own reality, Bashar's words would not have resonated as deeply.
I don't regard either entity as "entry-level metaphysics" personally, but then - I'm a bit of a plodder. It took me an awful long while to locate myself independently of time, space and physical matter, and not all the books I read in the process were totally helpful.

One thing I feel certain of, is that these expressions of negativity do not arise from apathy.
Maybe we should be content with the pace of others' progress?
With being one link in a chain, rather than the light on the end.

mistersmith.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

WeRpeons
reply to post by kauskau

Hey Op, don't let the skeptics get to you. I've listened to Bashar and it's uncanny that the guy never stutters or hesitates when he's talking. Even when someone asks him a question, he doesn't stop to think of how he's going to answer it.

All we can do is wait until the 21st of December and see what transpires. One of these days, the people who ridicule and think they know all the answers, will be eating crow. There are a lot of mysteries surrounding this world and this universe. Heck we still can't answer the age old question why are we here? LOL

It is uncanny how that works....

Some of the most dangerous people in history have spoken the same way. It's too bad they didn't use their intellect for better things.

I have not had the opportunity to speak with any of them in person sadly. But my other half actually did a few years ago. They were part of a group of 12 that went to Cuba to work out a deal for agriculture trade. It was one of the last events Fidel Castro was seen publicly. The first evening the small group met personally with him at his palace. I was told how it was just uncanny how they listened to him rattle off a speech for 2 hours. No notes, no teleprompters... The next day in the public event, they told me how he was able to repeat the 2 hour speech word for word all over again. Uncanny isn't it.

I do have a little bit of life experience... really sad I didn't get to travel with on that trip. I really wanted to go with hopes of seeing the Bee Hummingbird in person.

since you kiddo's like your wiki links so much...enjoy!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

Bashar responds to questions with the same fluid intelligence.
The idea that he repeats memorised material is obviously not tenable.
I'm fascinated that you invested so much time in trying vainly to squash something you obviously have little knowledge of.
You must have your reasons, do you know what they are?

mistersmith.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

mistersmith
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

Bashar responds to questions with the same fluid intelligence.
The idea that he repeats memorised material is obviously not tenable.
I'm fascinated that you invested so much time in trying vainly to squash something you obviously have little knowledge of.
You must have your reasons, do you know what they are?

mistersmith.

I am flattered that you find me fascinating... "blush"

LOL

Do you have the ability to think for yourself???

Or is your mind closed and controlled?

Just a little something to digest and think about if you dare.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

mistersmith

One thing I feel certain of, is that these expressions of negativity do not arise from apathy.
Maybe we should be content with the pace of others' progress?
With being one link in a chain, rather than the light on the end.

mistersmith.

wise words.
I think the same. You can not push anyone. When people are ready they will even invest time in researching about possible frauds..
when they are not ready, they won´t .

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
reply to post by kauskau

This guy has two poop holes!!

And the main pipe from his dual exit exhaust blows through his mouth

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this could be explained easily, or is a real point; Why would aliens know about Christmas? How would any aliens know about any religious, political, or cultural holidays that we have? Unless they've been here, studied the different cultures, and understand different languages, shouldn't they have no knowledge of Christmas? Further, if they were here, why not finally come out and make themselves known?

Wouldn't there be a better way of describing the comet, than the "Christmas Comet"? I'm pretty sure that Russia, China, Brazil, etc. don't have Christmas.

Am I making any sense in this line of thinking? Because I believe I just poked a hole in this clip...
edit on 11/14/2013 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

winofiend
reply to post by TDawg61

I do, the same deluded soul or swindler though.

I opt for deluded.

Well, he does have an appropriate surname..he's only missing a 'W'.

edit on 14-11-2013 by MysterX because: added info

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalSolace

just to point out - brazil is predominantly catholic - thus most brazillians celebrates Christmas and the Russian orthodox church [ a splinter sect of Catholicism - and russias dominant religion ] also celebrates christmass - but in janurary

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Haha, thanks for clearing that up. I'm definitely not a religious expert. However, I think my point holds true.

Also, Christmas in January, December, whenever; Surely ISON will be here and/or gone before or after someone's Christmas.
edit on 11/14/2013 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

kauskau

charlyv
One thing you can say about this dude , is he does not make mistakes or use pause vernacular.
His dictation is flawless. Hoax , faker or whatever, that is pretty impressive.

i listened to at least 600 hours of bashar, sirians and willa channelings from darryl anka..
he never..NEVER made a mistake, paused or stumbled

well ive listened to about 2 hrs of his stuff so far, and already found a mistake,

if your not looking for it itll slip right by you, hence why you dont recall him ever stumbling over words, i agree he does well with dictation, but clearly "NEVER" is not accurate

www.youtube.com...=129

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Bashar FAIL:

So...anyone recall the chamber being opened and revealing something to change everyone?

If you look back at his original old videos and the videos now, why has Bashar changed his animated ways and even his accent over the years, even going back and forth from having an accent to not having one.

Mannerisms don't just change like that.....

Just wondering why no answer to this from earlier....it is a direct FAIL from Bashar so.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join